Skyward Sword coming to Switch?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yay, another old port for Switch. This systems value is growing by the day.

The most boring and abysmal Zelda game created. Wii Motion+ implementation was the only good thing about it, remove that and you're left with even more abysmal shit. Perfect match for the Di

36 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch is the only system getting old ports confirmed. 

Last generation ports fill out the bulk of the Switch's "AAA" library. It's not about other systems getting old ports as well, it's about the amount relative to everything else they're getting that is the end of their distinction with the Switch.

If you go to a store and look at the Switch's retail presense it reads almost universally like the Wii U did during its market period. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Last generation ports fill out the bulk of the Switch's "AAA" library. It's not about other systems getting old ports as well, it's about the amount relative to everything else they're getting that is the end of their distinction with the Switch.

If you go to a store and look at the Switch's retail presense it reads almost universally like the Wii U did during its market period. 

Switch is not getting more last genports compared to any other system in history, percentage wise or quantity wise when compared to the current Gen content its getting. 

the number of Switch exclusives and multiplats >>>>> last gen ports. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh yay, another old port for Switch. This systems value is growing by the day.

Wait, havebt you lemmings been hyping BC as your biggest thing this year? :D since all your modern games flopped.

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Switch is not getting more last genports compared to any other system in history, percentage wise or quantity wise when compared to the current Gen content its getting. 

the number of Switch exclusives and multiplats >>>>> last gen ports. 

"Current gen content" i.e. mostly indie games and mobile level shovelware, don't be retarded. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"Current gen content" i.e. mostly indie games and mobile level shovelware, don't be retarded. 

I didn't even count indies into the equation. 

Switch  current gen content >>>>>> last gen ports. 

Switch just got a AAA and is about to get another AAAe in less than two weeks :lawd:

When was the last time Xbox1 got a AAAe?  5 years. 

Xbox1 has more last gen ports than AAAes :sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
52 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Wait, havebt you lemmings been hyping BC as your biggest thing this year? :D since all your modern games flopped.

You mean access to games we already own? Not exactly the same thing rocket scientist. I've got like 100+ games on this Xbox One from previous gen's that didn't need to be repurchased, that I just had to stick a disc in and then it's a part of my systems library.

Having to rebuy shit is not the same, I have 26 old games currently installed that are enhanced and again I didn't have to spend any money to play them like this. Get a grip idiot.

HIH4lPn.jpg

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

The X enhanced titles are also a much bigger leap than any of the wiiu ports . And they are free .

Yeah, it's like a 9x increase in resolution for 360 titles and a 16x increase for Xbox titles. Plus system forced 16x Anisotropic Filtering on top of that to clean up the texture work. 

The games look great.

This is the same moron who bought Mass Effect Andromeda, but ONLY once it became "X enhanced"

and then he had the nerve to say that the game was "actually good"

Y'know....................the self-proclaimed video game "expert" said on a video game forum that Mass Effect Andromeda was good.:reg:

10 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Why? It would be garbage without notion controls.

...You do know that the joycons are basically 3rd-gen wiimotes, right?  Only thing they don't have is IR pointing.

10 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

...You do know that the joycons are basically 3rd-gen wiimotes, right?  Only thing they don't have is IR pointing.

Yeah, the tracking is miles ahead of the original Wiimote. It's really great at tracking movement in Super Mario Party.

18 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Last generation ports fill out the bulk of the Switch's "AAA" library.

They all have new different content and were different releases.  Therefore, they're exclusives, not ports.

Source: you.  New content = separate game.  Deal with it. :juggle: