Multiple sources hinting at Metroid Prime 4 reveal at the Game Awards

22 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I liked Corruption more than Echoes.  Played through both again when the trilogy originally released, and I found Echoes to better than the first time I played it, but not better overall.  Corruption has a slow start, but I feel it picks up after you get to Bryyo.

Neither comes close to Prime, though.

Ya Amazon Prime is pretty good.

Ay, I bought Metroid Prime on Amazon Prime.  Do I get it twice? 

https://twitter.com/SpawnWaveMedia/status/1067219839310282752/photo/1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aren't you hyping studio logos with no games  

Bayonetta 3 was a CG teaser bro.    And incase you forgot.    You're hyping studio logos with no game announcements, but have the audacity to shit on Actual new AAA  exclusive ga

I had an inkling that it was probably going to be the Metroid Prime Trilogy.

There it is.

They should have announced this at E3, and just thrown it out there like in October of this year.

EDIT:  Although the Swedish retailer who created this listing places this note on the webpage:

”This product is only a rumor, but we believe it will be announced at The Game Awards with a launch date of early 2019"

So the Swedish retailer made their own mockup of the Metroid Prime Trilogy switch case?

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

It had those shit bubble health regen segments, fucked the pacing compared to the original. Metroidvania exploration needs to be smooth, not bloated.

oh. eh, i would still give it a try. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Gonna be disappointed if the Metriod announcement is... Prime Trilogy for Switch.

I mean, that's fine.. but just announce that shit.  Metroid Prime 4 should be shown.  Unless we get both :dame:

yeah, both should definitely be shown. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, both should definitely be shown. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then again, if you remember last year's GAME awards, they announced Bayo 1 + 2 for Switch, and then they announced Bayo 3 right after that.

I wonder if they are setting up something similar.

We can hope.. I mean, Reggie is gonna be there.  Hopefully he's still about kicking ass and taking names  :lupe:

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Porting Wii U games for $60 wasn't enough, now they're porting and charging $60 for GameCube and Wii games... This system is trash.. 

:hest:

If only they had announced a brand new Metroid Prime game and a brand new Bayonetta game too.

Oh wait... they did :bate:

On 2018-11-27 at 12:50 PM, Team 2019 said:

Possible MGS1 remake. Sony announcing a big exclusive. Metroid Prime?

Imagine if there are more we don't know. Gonna so watch the show,

A remake of a remake?

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, those pre-production logo's that an intern could have made in an afternoon were fire...

:hest:

Bayonetta 3 was a CG teaser bro. 

And incase you forgot. 

On 2018-11-27 at 5:36 PM, Team 2019 said:

Aren't you hyping studio logos with no games :D 

You're hyping studio logos with no game announcements, but have the audacity to shit on Actual new AAA  exclusive game announcements... you're so ass backwards retarded :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Bayonetta 3 was a CG teaser bro. 

And incase you forgot. 

You're hyping studio logos with no game announcements, but have the audacity to shit on Actual new AAA  exclusive game announcements... you're so ass backwards retarded :drake:

The best part about Deeno's studio announcements is that when those investments finally come home to roost, and Microsoft starts releasing actual games again, it still won't matter to the xbox brand because we can just play that shit on Game Pass on PC.

:roff: Deeno :roff: 

:rawf: Xshit :rawf: