PSVR is entering it's prime. The last few months have been godly.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao, I just checked some of PSVR games averages at Metacritic. PSVR basically got a better 2018 line-up than the Xbox One, despite barely getting mainstream media coverage in the first place (some of

psvr has honestly surpassed xbox's first party for the entire gen   Forza Horizon 2 Forza Horizon 3 Forza Horizon 4 Forza Motorsport 5 Forza Motorsport 6 Forza Motorsport 7 Halo

They really are.  It's not just a bunch of 10min tech demos anymore.

Lmao, I just checked some of PSVR games averages at Metacritic. PSVR basically got a better 2018 line-up than the Xbox One, despite barely getting mainstream media coverage in the first place (some of my favorite VR games doesn't not even have a rating). lmao :D 

Six of Thieves, State of Doodoo 2, Forza 2k19 $60 Season Pass... :mj:

Astro Bot (90)

Tetris Effect (89)

Moss (85)

Wipeout Omega Collection patch (85)

Beat Saber (83)

Transpose (83)

Sprint Vector (82)

Firewall Zero Hour (79/underrated)

The Persistence (78)

Blasters of the Universe (76)

Creed: Rise to Glory (75)

TLHBFR :kaz: 

• Upvote 3

Random coming out soon games for PSVR:

(this one looks amazing)

Playing A Fisherman’s Tale means playing with size. Each move you make is replicated at a different scale, and all of it affects the situation you’re in. The team compares it to a co-op game that you play alone,

VR is fucking awesome.  The only idiots that hate are the ones that have never tried it.

It's a completely different way of playing games, new ideas, full of immersion and developers are definitely starting to learn what works well, and what doesn't.  

Get a VR set and spice up your gaming once in a while ffs... jaded assed motherfuckers :facep: 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

So glad to see it still being supported and now developers are really starting to get use to the medium and create some amazing games. 

They really are.  It's not just a bunch of 10min tech demos anymore.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

giphy.gif

trump looks like someone dropped a slice of cheese on a toad. The more I look at this gif I think it's what america actually deserves and people like dyno that vote for him. :D  

• Haha 1