SmAAAsh Ultimate Official Thread.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pull an all-nighter with my boys unlocking characters.  8 players mode is insane, I could barely keep up with the action and downing a dozen beer didn't help

Just picked this up tonight        We should do a SW SmAAAsh Tournament like we did back in the day 

In enjoying classic mode.... I'll just unlock fighters as they come 

my copy shipping in from walmart got delayed and won't arrive until Monday.

But I mostly bought it for my nephews anyway.

In other good news, my friend called me up and he told me that he found the Gamecube that I let him borrow like 10 fucking years ago. I wanted to make sure he got it and it wasn't in possession of his ex-wife that he divorced.

I also wanted to get it because I have 2 Gamecube controllers and a Wavebird.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Buuubuuu I'll get it soon

Buuubuuu it's for my nephew

Buuubuuu when I get good

Buuubuuu

LMFAO sheep 

I'm sorry sir, but this thread is for factions with exclusives only.  Please make your way towards the exit.  No, not the front door, the side entrance.  Don't want the superior exclusive master race having to deal with the rabble. 

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

I’ll pick it up next week 

Never been a big fan but might enjoy with some of you fags of it’s not too laggy

I got some bad news for you. It’s a lagfest online especially with 4 players. I don’t understand how the net code for Smash online is so bad when Splatoon and MK work just fine.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny and Autistic Cop are so salty that they're spamming an Official Game Thread :lupe:

They're so damn desperate for an AAAE that they've decided to talk about all those xbox games they're playing.  They don't name them.  They're just playing them.  For realzies. 

Game is pretty solid. The unlocks take fucking forever though, I’m at like 40 characters and that’s using the game reset exploit. 

Unfortunately the online is absolutely awful. Not even worth booting up tbh. Not only can you not choose matchmaking options (you can have a “preferred” rule set...I set mine to 3 stock no time limit and so far I haven’t got put into anything close to that) but the lag is inexcusably bad. A 3 minute match ends up taking 6 minutes to conclude because it legitimately freezes multiple times a minute. Even the absolute best matches I’ve been in have a noticeable input lag.)

i guess reviewers didnt consider online. 

Edited by Casual
23 minutes ago, Casual said:

Game is pretty solid. The unlocks take fucking forever though, I’m at like 40 characters and that’s using the game reset exploit. 

Unfortunately the online is absolutely awful. Not even worth booting up tbh. Not only can you not choose matchmaking options (you can have a “preferred” rule set...I set mine to 3 stock no time limit and so far I haven’t got put into anything close to that) but the lag is inexcusably bad. A 3 minute match ends up taking 6 minutes to conclude because it legitimately freezes multiple times a minute. Even the absolute best matches I’ve been in have a noticeable input lag.)

i guess reviewers didnt consider online. 

Yeah, as soon as I read that the online is still P2P, I knew it would be a shitshow. Nintendo's online is embarrassing. It's frankly insulting to their customers to ask to pay for that type of service.

4 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

They're so damn desperate for an AAAE that they've decided to talk about all those xbox games they're playing.  They don't name them.  They're just playing them.  For realzies. 

Been playing RDR 2 off and on all morning.  Gonna probably have a marathon sesh tonight.