Rate my purchase

12 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

what are the pedals like on these things? Do they have any resistance or feel?

Yes. I believe the throttle is spring loaded and the break pedal has a rubber bushing to give you the feel of resistance. Don't know about the clutch, but I assume it is also spring loaded. The steering wheel is also gear driven which is why I skipped it and went with the Thrustmaster (belt driven). The belt is a lot quieter, doesn't clank and has better feedback.

Don't you at least need wheel stand for something like this?  I owned one of those telescopic wheel stands and they work pretty well.  I have no idea how you would use the pedals without something holding them in place.  Even better would be a car seat :wow:

Edited by S#$@%^i
12 hours ago, S#$@%^i said:

Don't you at least need wheel stand for something like this?  I owned one of those telescopic wheel stands and they work pretty well.  I have no idea how you would use the pedals without something holding them in place.  Even better would be a car seat :wow:

I am getting one.

I tried using it on a table my uncle build for me years ago but it is too wobbly and the shifter is on an unnatural position.

15452361387081069954462.jpg