Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

White people are gross

Fucking white people 

White ppl cray

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

e8iGhM4.gif

when life is structurally kosher, you have to create your own fun. This is why white people camp and do dumb stupid dangerous stuff. Black people just try to live, and shake off their black disfunction, and deal with white people. That's plenty enough drama for their lives.  White people?  BORED.

LET'S.

RUN

IN

THIS HAUNTED HOUSE AFTER THE NOISE!!  

34 minutes ago, kokujin said:

WHITE PEOPLE GET TOO MUCH SHIT. LEAVE WHITE PEOPLE ALONE.

serious q: how come white people never seem very comfortable in their own skin? How come BLACK people, seem to? Is it a natural thing? Is there something going on in how we are raised? I actually think there is, some real trackable reasons, and it's not just bs.    I also wonder if centuries ago slavery has a lot to do with white people on some trippy neurological flavor not being comfortable in their skin.

Where are you getting that white people are not comfortable in their own skin? I sure as hell am. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Thus is the problem in the black community, this is what value is derived from lol; the ability to dance, rap and have swag.

Holy shit lol

you're skipping the part of being to SHINE your personality, be comfortable in your own skin. It is a form of intelligence. But you're too butthurt to read into it.  i just see uncomforttable white guy more often and as easily in rap.

Bruh, you rarcist as fuck.  OBAMA is black, and that "swag" comes accross in his emotional intelligence.  Black people have this on max, and it's always seen as "street smarts."

which is bullshit.

23 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you're skipping the part of being to SHINE your personality, be comfortable in your own skin. It is a form of intelligence. But you're too butthurt to read into it.  i just see uncomforttable white guy more often and as easily in rap.

Bruh, you rarcist as fuck.  OBAMA is black, and that "swag" comes accross in his emotional intelligence.  Black people have this on max, and it's always seen as "street smarts."

which is bullshit.

Or you're equating frivolous and trivial things as important when they are absolutely unimportant. Swag, dancing and rapping? Really? Unless you live in the hood and are trying to come up in your community that's irrelevant dead end nonsense. You're peddling primal and carnal behavior as some go to for the way you should carry on in life, that's stupid.

You should be charismatic, presentable, have clear diction when you speak, have a deep sense of morality, value the family unit, have strong work ethic, the ability to retain property, assets and income, and the want to lead and always strive to better yourself and retain more. This is being intelligent.

You misplace worth and communal value into the dumbest imaginable things and wonder why "white privilege" exists, incredible. You can't expect the same results from groups of people who place value in starkly different things.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Sad 1
47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I like No More Angels more.

Soilwork was a part of my childhood. I was rocking that shit on fy_iceworld and all the rats maps and bf desert combat. :glad: