Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

1 hour ago, PhantomABS said:

My friends and family see me as something of a dietery expert they come too me for advice and such. I thought about running a diet advice column on Corn-Rages but an expert doesn't give out advice for free. Would you all be interested in a subscription based system? Like I said I am an expert :patrice:

:mj:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

3 hours ago, PhantomABS said:

My friends and family see me as something of a dietery expert they come too me for advice and such. I thought about running a diet advice column on Corn-Rages but an expert doesn't give out advice for free. Would you all be interested in a subscription based system? Like I said I am an expert :patrice:

yes

Imagine being so weak willed that instead of eating a salad once a day and going to the gym,  you completely reject reality and start eating 3 meals of buttered meat and mayo because it's "good for your health".  All because you found a youtube channel telling you it's a good idea.

This actually blows my mind and would make a really interesting case study in some psychiatry journal.

Conventional wisdom + scientific data -> eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruits, eat meat occasionally, moderate dairy intake.  All of that instantly dispelled because he came across a 20 year old with youtube channel who has no background in science,

Guess we're drinking mayo boys.

Edited by teh_4th
11 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

Imagine being so weak willed that instead of eating a salad once a day and going to the gym,  you completely reject reality and start eating 3 meals of buttered meat and mayo a day because it's "good for your health".  All because you found a youtube channel telling you it's a good idea.

This actually blows my mind and would make a really interesting case study in some psychiatry journal.

Conventional wisdom + scientific data -> eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruits, eat meat occasionally, moderate dairy intake.  All of that instantly dispelled because he came across a 20 year old with youtube channel who has no background in science,

LMAO :mickeyj:

1 hour ago, teh_4th said:

Imagine being so weak willed that instead of eating a salad once a day and going to the gym,  you completely reject reality and start eating 3 meals of buttered meat and mayo because it's "good for your health".  All because you found a youtube channel telling you it's a good idea.

Explain to me why eating 3 meals a day is better than once. I would love to hear this genius explanation. Need your sugar bomb hit or you feel like dying? 

Also with conventional wisdom you push, there are twice as many fat people as 30 years ago. So it obviously sucks. 

Edited by Team 2019
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Your dumbass is recommending an Insulin spiking sugar bomb diet, with catabolic effects. You're a moron. 

Sugar is recommended below 40 grams daily. 

Eating 4 white bagels with my cream cheese will get you 24 grams of sugar.  

What sugar bomb? :D 

10 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Sugar is recommended below 40 grams daily. 

Eating 4 white bagels with my cream cheese will get you 24 grams of sugar.  

What sugar bomb? :D 

There is no such thing as an essential sugar or carbohydrate, only proteins and fats. Recommended by who exactly? In keto you can have 8 cups of vegetables and leafy greens.

Your bagel, pasta are trash carbs anyways.

I just dont know how you expect to sustain that method aza.

Plain ass liver and butter sticks or jelly meat on rotation - scust lol

Food effects mental health as well. And in this case, it's a window into yours.

• Upvote 1

Examples of keto salads.  If you actually want to eat your carb limit. 

keto-salad-close-670x447.jpg

cobb-salad-1.jpg

75BestKetoSummerSalads.jpg

All nutrient dense, vegetables, berries, almost zero carbs in them. 

While your trash is highly processed garbage like white bread and pasta. You're a fucking idiot. Period. 

Edited by Team 2019
  • Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Explain to me why eating 3 meals a day is better than once. I would love to hear this genius explanation. Need your sugar bomb hit or you feel like dying? 

Also with conventional wisdom you push, there are twice as many fat people as 30 years ago. So it obviously sucks. 

What is with Russians and their backward logic?  This is like some kind of Putin rhetoric.  Am I being gaslighted?

People are fat now because high calorie food is extremely cheap and accessible.

Edited by teh_4th
Just now, teh_4th said:

What is with Russians and avoiding logic?

People are fat now because high calorie food is extremely cheap and accessible.

You can easily eat 50% more calories a day if you eat once a day, instead of 3 times a day, especially if you snack in between. You're ignoring the Insulin aspect, in the presence of which fat is stored, and with the presence of which fat can't be processed. 

Calories in, calories out is dead. And that's not even factoring the actual macros. 

Eating once a day is retarded. 

You will feel extremely full in the middle of the day, then extremely hungry at both the end and beginning. 

All because you want to "look cool" with backwards logic when it comes to dieting. It's backwards and shiny-sounding, so it must be correct, right?

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

You can easily eat 50% more calories a day if you eat once a day, instead of 3 times a day, especially if you snack in between. You're ignoring the Insulin aspect, in the presence of which fat is stored, and with the presence of which fat can't be processed. 

Calories in, calories out is dead. And that's not even factoring the actual macros. 

Beta oxidation shuts down in the presence of insulin, but exogenous fatty acids can still be absorbed and stored in the presence or absence of insulin.  That's a separate process.  What you're saying is that if you deprive yourself of all carbs and eat high fat high protein food, you won't absorb the fat?

Fat absorption begins in the intestines and is insulin independent. 

I'm not sure I'm understanding your point.

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Eating once a day is retarded. 

You will feel extremely full in the middle of the day, then extremely hungry at both the end and beginning. 

All because you want to "look cool" with backwards logic when it comes to dieting. It's backwards and shiny-sounding, so it must be correct, right?

Have you ever even tried OMAD? Of course you haven't, so you're posting complete garbage. And I'm not even a fan of OMAD. It just debunks calories in and calories out. 

If you eat three times a day at a caloric deficit you would be 10x more miserable than any form of fasting that exists. 

Just now, teh_4th said:

Beta oxidation shuts down in the presence of insulin, but exogenous fatty acids can still be absorbed and stored in the presence or absence of insulin.  That's a separate process.  What you're saying is that if you deprive yourself of all carbs and eat high fat high protein food, you won't absorb the fat?

you typed out something using scientific facts.

of course his mind won't be able to process it. 

1 minute ago, teh_4th said:

Yes fat spikes Insulin, that's why fasting is so popular. Actually intermittent fasting is popular regardless of macro choices, just look at prolonged fasting forums most refeed with fruits and vegetables. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

And I'm not even a fan of OMAD. It just debunks calories in and calories out.  

Let me explain it like I would to a 5 year-old:

You cannot lose weight without losing more than you take in. 

You cannot make money by losing more than you take in.

You cannot gain anything on earth by losing more than you take in. 

Pounds are made out of calories.

You fucking idiot.