I'm going to set up an appointment for Lasik

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you'll finally see that the Xbox is trash.

I'll be able to see the highest of high resolutions . Only on X 

These idiots suicided because their eye surgery didn't take. Somehow I get the feeling they had bigger problems than their eyes

15 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Do they put something on your eye to keep it from moving or do you just have to hold it still ?

Yeah.  It's strong enough to bruise your eye, too.  Have fun showing that off to people to gross them out.

I know four people who have done this successfully and swear by it. Ive thought about it, but I hate the idea of risking my eyes even though this procedure has a very high success rate.  Shit I dont even like putting contacts in my eyes. 4 eyes 4 life potentially.

Edited by Boss
3 hours ago, Boss said:

I know four people who have done this successfully and swear by it. Ive thought about it, but I hate the idea of risking my eyes even though this procedure has a very high success rate.  Shit I dont even like putting contacts in my eyes. 4 eyes 4 life potentially.

I don't need glasses or contacts, my vision is what I would describe as good but as I've gotten older I've noticed an imperfection in my vision. My eyes seem to be incredibly sensitive to light, at night if I'm driving and looking at headlights/tail lights they appear to double or split and then converge as they get closer. Imagine looking at a car with its fog lights and headlights on, that is what oncoming cars look like at a distance and as they get closer they converge to what is actually just their headlights on. This is only with light sources, everything else looks 1:1. I've noticed the same thing when playing video games, at the movie theater etc, light sources seem to negatively impact and blur aspects of my vision. If I do the pinhole test everything clears up perfectly, so I think my eyes simply allow too much light in which I'm not sure if that's something lasik can even fix.

I've thought about getting it done but like you it seems like such a huge risk for something that's really not a problem. 

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't need glasses or contacts, my vision is what I would describe as good but as I've gotten older I've noticed an imperfection in my vision. My eyes seem to be incredibly sensitive to light, at night if I'm driving and looking at headlights/tail lights they appear to double or split and then converge as they get closer. Imagine looking at a car with its fog lights and headlights on, that is what oncoming cars look like at a distance and as they get closer they converge to what is actually just their headlights on. This is only with light sources, everything else looks 1:1. I've noticed the same thing when playing video games, at the movie theater etc, light sources seem to negatively impact and blur aspects of my vision. If I do the pinhole test everything clears up perfectly, so I think my eyes simply allow too much light in which I'm not sure if that's something lasik can even fix.

I've thought about getting it done but like you it seems like such a huge risk for something that's really not a problem. 

didn't he just describe that after LASIK, he had more issues with LIGHT?  You're gonna make it worse.  Use what god gave you.  Ugly Sin.