It looks like The Last Night is at least a 2020 game now

Fuck this game and the fucker who was ripping on Acquire's art direction with Octopath Travelar.  I hope he is blackballed and loses everything.  Fuck him, fuck his game.  This game is shit and a failure just like his life

15 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Fuck this game and the fucker who was ripping on Acquire's art direction with Octopath Travelar.  I hope he is blackballed and loses everything.  Fuck him, fuck his game.  This game is shit and a failure just like his life

:|:D

21 minutes ago, lostfool said:

How is him doing pixel art better than anyone ripping on them? All he said is he figured out how to fix the scaling problems Octopath's developers had not. 

:umad:

This sounds like a conspiracy theory you'd hear at a Tea Party newsletter.

I have a question, if these SJW developers are able to stop investors and pull their money from this guys game.......how come these SJW  gaming developers left their own jobs and developed their own indie games with that investor money that they--apparently--control?

And are you Rough n' Rowdy Men seemingly unable to support this developer on Indiegogo or some other crowd-funding website?

What I'm hearing is.................you guys are having a "little trouble" with getting things off the ground.

Do you need some assistance to overcome your, uh......"performance anxiety"?:reg: