Catherine is coming to Steam

Pretty much confirmed.  Today they posted this in the Bayonetta page

SCvgBMt.png

With all the classifications in Australia and the ESRB and now we're starting to see teases like this on SEGAs steam pages... it's going to be announced and released probably within 2-3 weeks.

:juggle: 

2 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

Remij didn't die?  Cool.

I think I actually might have.  No flu has ever fucked me up like that before.  I'm still not 100%, but I'm able to laugh now, which I thought I might never do again :( 

What a bullshit start to 2019. :shrug: 

14 minutes ago, PhantomABS said:

Expect a expert Catherine thread and steaming on Corn-Rages the best site on the net for videogames

why not just wait for the real version on console? Most likely the PoC version is a cash grab/pity port like bayo and vanquish with last gen assets. Usually games hit steam in haphazard ported fashion, and solely to attract clientele in 3rd world southasian/developing markets where they can't afford console and are forced to game on PoC due to lack of economic resources.

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

New footage of Joker from Persona for the PeeCluded version!

Glad Remij won't get to play this new definitive version. Hopefully the PC get the PS360 port lacking contents + last gen visuals. :rofl: 

Probably censored on LOLerstation4 and trannyfied... nobody's missing anything here.  They're probably releasing the classic version on PC as a pre-emptive apology for this garbage version  :hest: 

Idiots arguing over the fucking piece of shit flop of a game Catherine in 2018. :kaz: 

I bought that trash on day one in 2011. Possibly the most annoying puzzle game ever made and the story was forgettable trash.