Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

Just now, jehurey said:

Post right-wing website.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Symptoms Include: Attempting to change the subject a second time.

I picked the first website up there. 

This isn't about changing the subject, I'm seriously concerned for your well being. You have fucking went nutso, now that, NYT got caught in another fuck up.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

Just now, Sublyminal said:

I picked the first website up there. 

This isn't about changing the subject, I'm seriously concerned for your well being. You have fucking went nutso, now that, NYT got caught in another fuck up.

Then pick another one.

Sorry...........but you're attempting to talk about ME, which means you're running away from the arguement.

Find me examples of NYT messing up articles.

How many articles about the Trump-Russia scandal has NYT done?  Like at least 2 per week for the past two years.

200 articles?  So clearly they must have DOZENS of articles with errors and corrections on them right?????  Show them to me.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We don't have to try hard against nothingness :cruise:

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Dude is seriously REEEEEEEEEing at this moment. I bet he is pounding the shit outta his keyboard with his replies. 

They genuinely don't know what to do, so their trying to feign confidence together.

And it isn't working in the slightest. You can notice by how quickly they TRIED to get this thread to close and run off.:tom:

Just now, jehurey said:

Then pick another one.

Sorry...........but you're attempting to talk about ME, which means you're running away from the arguement.

Find me examples of NYT messing up articles.

How many articles about the Trump-Russia scandal has NYT done?  Like at least 2 per week for the past two years.

200 articles?  So clearly they must have DOZENS of articles with errors and corrections on them right?????  Show them to me.

Ok.. how's this one?

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2017/not-fake-news-just-plain-wrong-top-media-corrections-of-2017/

Just now, jehurey said:

They genuinely don't know what to do, so their trying to feign confidence together.

And it isn't working in the slightest. You can notice by how quickly they TRIED to get this thread to close and run off.:tom:

That's it, your new name is Jereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just now, jehurey said:

This out of body talking shit you do is easily the faggiest shit I've ever seen

P.S. None of this shit is going anywhere :mj:

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Uh............did you read the article?

It only listed NYT once...........and it was regarding them getting information wrong on the Gabby Giffords shooting back in 2011.

:tom:He literally posted this in a panic

2 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

That's it, your new name is Jereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I bet he is pounding the shit outta his keyboard with his replies. 

:tom:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This out of body talking shit you do is easily the faggiest shit I've ever seen

P.S. None of this shit is going anywhere :mj:

They're getting madder.

Jereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop back peddling kiddo. This is one you'll lose. Take your L and go on home. 

And madder.

And he knows he messed up his last link so he panicked to try and find another.  And its not even about Trump-Russia but about a Climate Change report.:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

:tom:

They're getting madder.

And madder.

And he knows he messed up his last link so he panicked to try and find another.  And its not even about Trump-Russia but about a Climate Change report.:lawl:

Madder? Jerry, I'm not like you, my friend, I come here to be entertained. You provide that entertainment. Why would I be mad? 

Madder? Jerry, I'm not like you, my friend, I come here to be entertained. You provide that entertainment. Why would I be mad? 

I love it when I point out how they get mad.......they start to pretend to play it cool.

Just watch them get mad again less than 3-4 posts later.:tom: Observe:

Just now, jehurey said:

I love it when I point out how they get mad.......they start to pretend to play it cool.

Just watch them get mad again less than 3-4 posts later.:tom: Observe:

Ah, so this is how you attempt to win your arguments when you know you've had your ass handed to you. Project, project and more projection. Cool deal. :deniro:

55 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Jerry and Wicked, seriously, stay calm, don't go offing yourselves. It is shit like the correction posted above that is seriously going to get Trump re-elected. The continuous lies by the people you TRUST to bring you, your news. Turns around and screws the pooch yet again. It's getting pathetically sad now. 

I could understand if this happened once or twice but this happens - EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME.  They spread a lie to get hits, wait a day and post a correction. 

They're gonna get him re-elected and then turn around and blame racists again

Fuckin imbeciles

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They legitimately thought that NYT getting a name wrong (yet everything else correct) was their ticket to declare that the WHOLE case is debunked.

:lawl:

"I didn't murder my wife at Steve's house..................I murdered her at Eric's house.....HA, case closed."

Ah ha!!!!!! He's still guilty but the name was wrong GOTCHA.... owned!!!! :grimaceleft:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1
  • Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic