Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.

41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

Sweetie.............you're not smart enough to get out of this. Not even close.

Still peddling that lie I see. The whole Russian official lie was disputed by both Kelly and H.R. McMaster the only people in that room. Apparently, you're not smart enough to figure out truth from fiction. 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You called what? Inferring guilt or collusion based upon presumption? What the fuck is due process of the law...   You did this same dumb shit with Kavanaugh, you looney leftists have no con

Comey's entire 30 something year career in law enforcement and with the FBI serving his country.......Trump has you believing that he did it to sell a BOOK?    While Trump an Elitist who lie

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

So it's not taken to court yet, just investigations?

Ohhh, we're dealing with delusions.  Gotcha. :roff: 

1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

You don't know what "flipping" is, do you?  Let me explain it like your 5:

Flipping is a term used when a bad guy, which is the opposite of a good guy, lil' Timmy, gives up the goods on his boss in exchange for a, get this, leniency.   I'm guessing you don't know what that word means, so allow me to define it for you:

image.png.d80293b3a48ccb153a6ff43db9abd6a8.png

What this means is that, if they plead guilty to a crime and play ball, they don't get indicted with other crimes they may have committed so long as they give up the goods.  Glad we had this talk, son.  Would you like me to throw the ball for you, later? :cruise: 

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Ohhh, we're dealing with delusions.  Gotcha. :roff: 

I mean relative to Trump. Someone in Trump administration pleading guilty for tax fraud is not the same. :mj:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I mean relative to Trump. Someone in Trump administration pleading guilty for tax fraud is not the same. :mj:

Oh lord he's not even paying attention to the text being said. :roff: 

CAMPAIGN, son.  Do you think Manafort just became VP or something? :cruise: 

23 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Still peddling that lie I see. The whole Russian official lie was disputed by both Kelly and H.R. McMaster the only people in that room. Apparently, you're not smart enough to figure out truth from fiction. 

LOL.

Kelly wasn't even chief of staff when that happened. H.R. McMaster was trotted out to debunk it, and didn't do a very good job of it.

Remember that press conference in front of the White House drive way where he was seemingly contradicting himself? LOL

Just now, kokujin said:

So wikiliks is a Russian spy, and not some anon kiddos? But wikiliks was also around before trump. What's confirmed what should I be understanding? 

Assange is a known Russian asset, yes.

6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Oh lord he's not even paying attention to the text being said. :roff: 

CAMPAIGN, son.  Do you think Manafort just became VP or something? :cruise: 

So you have nothing? Ok. :D 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

have you not be paying attention? wait of course you have not :mj:

This case already has more indictments and convictions than Watergate and on a shorter time span. 

Trump personal lawyer of over a decade was recently convicted and has named Trump as individual 1 and he is currently cooperating with the investigators. 

Trump's current lawyer is negotiating on whether you can indict a sitting president. 

A Large number of Trump's senior campaign staff and a few of his WHITE HOUSE CABINET MEMBERS have been CONVINCED in a federal court. 

What do you mean call you when they have results? .... it seems like weekly someone from the Trump circle is being convicted. 

:cmpunk1:

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

he was exiled and lives in russia.  I don't he's pro trump. Anti government perhaps.  I'm trying to remain open ears and eyes on this.

You're thinking of Snowden.  Assange is the one running Wikileaks.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Make a wrong claim, get called out, scream "u haz teh nothingz!!!!"

Bold strategy, Cotton. :roff: 

That's right, Deeno, reach back to the last time you felt safe.  Whatever you do, don't acknowledge the fact that the guy who ran Trump's Campaign for 5 months, and hand-picked Mike Pence as the VP, was exchanging RNC data with a Russian Oligarch.

And for the love of JEEBUS don't acknowledge the last two years of your lord and savior's twitter tantrums consisting of 43% "NO COLLUSION". :kaz: 

Edited by McWicked
1 hour ago, McWicked said:

That's right, Deeno, reach back to the last time you felt safe.  Whatever you do, don't acknowledge the fact that the guy who ran Trump's Campaign for 5 months, and hand-picked Mike Pence as the VP, was exchanging RNC data with a Russian Oligarch.

And for the love of JEEBUS don't acknowledge the last two years of your lord and savior's twitter tantrums consisting of 43% "NO COLLUSION". :kaz: 

You liberals never feel safe, which is why you constantly peddle bullshit. Whatever helps you sleep better at night. 

2 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

You liberals never feel safe, which is why you constantly peddle bullshit. Whatever helps you sleep better at night. 

Peddling continuous news stories that are breaking almost every single week = constantly peddling bullshit

Dude...............I couldn't do a better job of portraying you as a right-wing stereotype if I tried. You've done it for me.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Peddling continuous news stories that are breaking almost every single week = constantly peddling bullshit

Dude...............I couldn't do a better job of portraying you as a right-wing stereotype if I tried. You've done it for me.

Yes peddling bullshit, same old bullshit different week. Always gets debunked then you fools run on to the next tidbit, hoping and praying that this is going to be the one piece to put the big orange boogieman away.  I'm imagining you as that punk ass bitch in the Vape shop reeing every time that I post.  Bu bu bu RIGHT WANGER!!!! REEEEEE!

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Yes peddling bullshit, same old bullshit different week. Always gets debunked then you fools run on to the next tidbit, hoping and praying that this is going to be the one piece to put the big orange boogieman away.  I'm imagining you as that punk ass bitch in the Vape shop reeing every time that I post.  Bu bu bu RIGHT WANGER!!!! REEEEEE!

Pretty sure that a presidential campaign coordinating with a foreign state to commit hacking into an opponents campaign email servers so that they can find material to HELP win an election.

and then:

-Obstructing Justice in people who are trying to investigate the potential crimes

I think that is a bit more than just regular weekly "bullshit" from Washington.

But hey, if you have some stories about George W Bush colluding with the Saudis or Bill Clinton working with the Libyans or something like that, please let me know.

If this were 1988, and Soviet Russia was able to control the President's office...........I think people would consider that to be USSR winning the Cold War.  But according to you, its just boooooooooooring ole shit.

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Trump Campaign collusion with Russia has been confirmed.
  • Remij locked this topic