Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

lol the Jews incriminate themselves.

Ohhh, getting saucy, aren't you?  Itchin' to talk about globalism?  Urge to discuss the REAL number of holocaust victims?  Tell good ole McWicked how you really feel. :drake: 

Edited by McWicked
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ah, so you would understand white people getting pressure regarding in America.

GOOD TO SEE you agree with the leftists on this issue.

You let me know when those Jews are making their move!!!

So you honestly see nothing privileged about many billionaires, CEOs, congressmen, and rulers of nations (Sarkozy) being Jewish.  

4 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Libertarians supposedly don't want black people to get arrested over petty drug crimes.  Not my fault you can't see the overlap. :shrug: 

Because if you want to decriminalize recreational drug use, the choice is either libertarianism or communism?

I wouldn't even trust you with my pets. 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

So you honestly see nothing privileged about many billionaires, CEOs, congressmen, and rulers of nations (Sarkozy) being Jewish.  

I like how he tries to format his conspiracy theory into a smaller scope that doesn't look at conspicuous.

Tell me, how many of the world's wealthy are jewish? Break it down for me?  Clearly you should already know this, if you've been thinking about this for a while.

Just now, Saucer said:

Because if you want to decriminalize recreational drug use, the choice is either libertarianism or communism?

I wouldn't even trust you with my pets. 

Lmao it's like he has blinders on and can't even see a point you make. All goes in one ear and out the other. 

he's REALLY entrenched in these toxic beliefs. 

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Where the fuck are you getting communism?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like how he tries to format his conspiracy theory into a smaller scope that doesn't look at conspicuous.

Tell me, how many of the world's wealthy are jewish? Break it down for me?  Clearly you should already know this, if you've been thinking about this for a while.

What conspiracy theory? All I said was they were privileged. And out of that you took a conspiracy theory. 

And since you asked...

FT_16.09.29_wealthReligiousGroups-3.png

And we don't have to pretend to know what the bubbles would read if the stats added "$1,000,000+ annual income" line to this chart. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Lmao it's like he has blinders on and can't even see a point you make. All goes in one ear and out the other. 

he's REALLY entrenched in these toxic beliefs. 

I'd love to see "truth" but you don't seem to want to spell out exactly what that means.

S'ok, pumpkin.  We know what you mean by it. :sass1:

10 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Ohhh, getting saucy, aren't you?  Itchin' to talk about globalism?  Urge to discuss the REAL number of holocaust victims?  Tell good ole McWicked how you really feel. :drake: 

why do you liberals get so triggered so easily? :D

I thought you lot hated jews the most anyway? you know due to MUH PALESTINE ;( ?

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

What conspiracy theory? All I said was they were privileged. And out of that you took a conspiracy theory. 

And since you asked...

FT_16.09.29_wealthReligiousGroups-3.png

And we don't have to pretend to know what the bubbles would read if the stats added "$1,000,000+ annual income" line to this chart. 

So now you've watered it down to families making over $100K a year.

I thought you have been talking about the SUPER wealthy CONTROLLING THE BANKS.?????????????

Hmmmm, very small population that is usually only known in living in the Northeastern US, that has the highest cost of living just so happens to have the highest amount of families making $100,000+ in household income.

Gasp!

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So now you've watered it down to families making over $100K a year.

I thought you have been talking about the SUPER wealthy CONTROLLING THE BANKS.?????????????

Hmmmm, very small population that is usually only known in living in the Northeastern US, that has the highest cost of living just so happens to have the highest amount of families making $100,000+ in household income.

Gasp!

Sure, it wasn't the best image to demonstrate my point. But Jewish people are massively over-represented in elite circles. You seem to be disputing that. They are EVERYWHERE at ivy league schools. As professors, students, and employees. According to one report, 25% of Harvard's students were estimated to be of Jewish descent, despite comprising less than 3% of the total population. 

And just off the top of my head and my own personal reading (just doing my studies over the years and reading books and these people came up and I noted they were Jewish)... 

Look up Rothschild family (combined net worth of $400 billion and the richest family on earth) 

Look up George Soros (one of the richest men on earth and has donated billions to a society called Open Foundations)

Look up Michael Milken (billionaire who was arrested in 1988 on 99 counts of fraud, received 10 years jail sentence, got out in 2, and now takes photos with Barack Obama)

Marc Rich (billionaire who had to flee the country to go to Israel for tax evasion or else he would be arrested. Guess who pardoned him? Bill Clinton). 

And you believe none of this may mean "over-representation" ? I'm not saying conspiracy or bad people. I'm saying PRIVILEGED - the same thing you accuse whites of being and blacks/hispanics/whatever of NOT being.  

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Sure, it wasn't the best image to demonstrate my point. But Jewish people are massively over-represented in elite circles. You seem to be disputing that. They are EVERYWHERE at ivy league schools. As professors, students, and employees. According to one report, 25% of Harvard's students were estimated to be of Jewish descent, despite comprising less than 3% of the total population. 

And just off the top of my head and my own personal reading (just doing my studies over the years and reading books and these people came up and I noted they were Jewish)... 

Look up Rothschild family (combined net worth of $400 billion and the richest family on earth) 

Look up George Soros (one of the richest men on earth and has donated billions to a society called Open Foundations)

Look up Michael Milken (billionaire who was arrested in 1988 on 99 counts of fraud, received 10 years jail sentence, got out in 2, and now takes photos with Barack Obama)

Marc Rich (billionaire who had to flee the country to go to Israel for tax evasion or else he would be arrested. Guess who pardoned him? Bill Clinton). 

And you believe none of this may mean "over-representation" ? I'm not saying conspiracy or bad people. I'm saying PRIVILEGED - the same thing you accuse whites of being and blacks/hispanics/whatever of NOT being.  

Wow, nice research.

You discovered the Rothchilds, huh? 

So you think these Jews are working together?.

Because I'm pretty sure I can list you 10 rich white people who got away, doing things because they were rich, not because they were white.

I also like how  you have now WATERED THEM DOWN SOME MORE..........they're not even predominantly Jewish, they just have to have some Jewish descent in order for your theories to work.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wow, nice research.

You discovered the Rothchilds, huh? 

Because I'm pretty sure I can list you 10 rich white people who got away, doing things because they were rich, not because they were white.

I also like how  you have now WATERED THEM DOWN SOME MORE..........they're not even predominantly Jewish, they just have to have some Jewish descent in order for your theories to work.

they IDENTIFY as Jewish you clown. Jewish people accept them, invite them to their parties, etc.  That's the standard of if somebody is Jewish or not. 

I don't recall saying that. I said PRIVILEGED - which you denied. You really are trying your best to change the argument. And yes, they "work together" in the sense they seek to help other Jewish people to the exclusion of others (i.e. they will hire you to their massive hedge fund if you have a Jewish name, but not if you're a Christian, or muslim, or whatever). 

Then you would be proving that white people are similarly privileged. 

can't WAIT for your reply :ben: I bet it's going to be more deflection and more indirect argument again. 

Edited by SheepKilla
5 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

they IDENTIFY as Jewish you clown. Jewish people accept them, invite them to their parties, etc.  That's the standard of if somebody is Jewish or not. 

I don't recall saying that. I said PRIVILEGED - which you denied. You really are trying your best to change the argument. And yes, they "work together" in the sense they seek to help other Jewish people to the exclusion of others (i.e. they will hire you to their massive hedge fund if you have a Jewish name, but not if you're a Christian, or muslim, or whatever). 

Then you would be proving that white people are similarly privileged. 

can't WAIT for your reply :ben: I bet it's going to be more deflection and more indirect argument again. 

SO you got evidence of these Jews hanging out together?

Mark Rich, George Soros, the Rothchilds, etc?

Let's see, rich white people getting away with crimes.

Hmmm.........how many Lehman Brothers, Enron, Worldcom  executives can I find?

Just now, jehurey said:

SO you got evidence of these Jews hanging out together?

Mark Rich, George Soros, the Rothchilds, etc?

Let's see, rich white people getting away with crimes.

Hmmm.........how many Lehman Brothers, Enron, Worldcom  executives can I find?

When did I say they hang out together? Again, you are trying to make a simple claim vague, because your leftist brain won't allow you to acknowledge something. 

And Worldcom? you mean the guy Bernard Ebbers who is STILL serving out a jail sentence? :D 

As for Lehman Brothers, that's literally a Jewish name. People in the upper echelon of that company...look up who they were... you gave LITERALLY the worst examples to try to prove your faux point. :D:D:D 

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

When did I say they hang out together? Again, you are trying to make a simple claim vague, because your leftist brain won't allow you to acknowledge something. 

And Worldcom? you mean the guy Bernard Ebbers who is STILL serving out a jail sentence? :D 

As for Lehman Brothers, that's literally a Jewish name. People in the upper echelon of that company...look up who they were... you gave LITERALLY the worst examples to try to prove your faux point. :D:D:D 

Jewish people accept them, invite them to their parties, etc

Its your words................you either mean them, or you don't.

Richard Fuld, former chief executive officer, German-Jewish surname

Joe Gregory, former chief operating officer, English surname

Herbert "Bart" McDade, former chief operating officer, Irish surname

Michael Gelband, former head of capital markets. Jewish surname

Hmmmmmmm, only one full Jewish person, the other is predominantly German, and the other two were from English and Irish backgrounds.

And the real Jew had the lowest position.

But you already knew that..............you researched it.

I mean, its not like you were stupid enough to comment on it just by looking at the NAME Lehman, right? LOL

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Hmmmmmmm, only one full Jewish person, the other is predominantly German

No. Predominantly German? You mean two Jewish people.  You probably think Goldberg is a German name You try so desperately to decrease the numbers just to support your point. :D 

And your list just PROVED my point again. You claim there is no Jewish privilege like there is white privilege. 

Then you link to the 4 most important people in a big bank, and then you admit 2 out of 4 people are Jewish. In a country where they comprise less than 2% of the population. 

So again, you literally just proved my point and think you're arguing against me.