Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Like I've said before this is just for my state, the little state of Washington.. This passed okay, yet people are freaking out about $5.7 billion NATIONALLY? Fuck off lol :hest:

nhJCrIY.png

Nope.

Trump said  MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT.

So, go get them to pay for it.  Did you think we would forget????????

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's not like I'm losing sleep over it and freaking the fuck out. 

I just think it's shit, all of it. But apparently I can't say as much, just because? Hhmm, no reason, it's just an ad, move along, don't look at it, don't criticize it, don't laugh at it. WEAK MAN.

Get over yourself.

It sure does seem like you are losing sleep and freaking the fuck out.

And yeah............you CAN'T say shit.

You want to know why?????????????

because you want those fat, pink-haired college campus feminists to shut up.

But you apparently don't hold YOURSELF to that standard? You're allowed to whine all day, for weeks??????

You can't have it both ways.  You can't tell others that they have to stop whining..........and then you CONTINUE WHINING? Right????

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A convict escaped from prison by the sewer systems, so let's break down the walls, they don't work! 

That's basically the argument from the left.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Your comment is quite meta.

Because I am sure that you DO notice when white people seem to get this attention and this pressure, and its because of their race.

I get it.......you do notice that.

And you notice........because you are white and it comes easily for you to see that.

But you don't understand that IF YOU SEE that, then it is only logical that you DON'T SEE other races and the pressure they get?

If you're not black, then you don't instinctively see how they get it.

If you're not Hispanic, then you don't instinctively see how they get it.

And they do get it.........and they get it worse than whites.

You can't just say "WELL..........let's call it EVEN and just drop it."  Because it isn't "even".

So your mindset is one of racial revenge. 

Got it. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I saw the first page, @jehurey was there ever an explanation for the black face @ the b-ball game? I can’t even defend that , lol wooooow how was this not news before?

Dynocrap says that kids have "blackout" where they dress in all black.

Still doesn't explain how some kids painted themselves black, and then put white outline around their eyes and their lips.

Dynocrap proceeded to lose his shit after that.

Covington Catholic School has done what EVERY INNOCENT group would do...........they've hired a PR firm (no, seriously, they just did that).

They tried deleting that video from their Youtube page, but people were able to save it and re-upload it.

Just now, jehurey said:

Still doesn't explain how some kids painted themselves black, and then put white outline around their eyes and their lips.

Covington Catholic School has done what EVERY INNOCENT group would do...........they've hired a PR firm (no, seriously, they just did that).

They tried deleting that video from their Youtube page, but people were able to save it and re-upload it.

I’ve heard of blackouts but usually that means wear a black shirt. Not paint your face lmao

@jehurey

How about this.. Gillette pulls the insulting ad goes back and makes a new one that is inspiring to men, uplifting, positive etc etc instead of this talking down to bullshit they did . Would you be for or against that? I mean this woman who made the ad made an inspiring one for women,  why not one for men? 

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

So your mindset is one of racial revenge. 

Got it. 

Nope. My mindset is that you can't fix it, unless you realize the scope of it.

Chris Rock said it best.

Black rights have only progressed as far as White people have allowed themselves to "progress."

When we talk about race relations in America or racial progress, it's all nonsense. There are no race relations. White people were crazy. Now they're not as crazy. To say that black people have made progress would be to say they deserve what happened to them before…

So, to say Obama is progress is saying that he's the first black person that is qualified to be president. That's not black progress. That's white progress. There's been black people qualified to be president for hundreds of years. If you saw Tina Turner and Ike having a lovely breakfast over there, would you say their relationship's improved? Some people would. But a smart person would go, "Oh, he stopped punching her in the face." It's not up to her. Ike and Tina Turner’s relationship has nothing to do with Tina Turner. Nothing. It just doesn't. The question is, you know, my kids are smart, educated, beautiful, polite children. There have been smart, educated, beautiful, polite black children for hundreds of years. The advantage that my children have is that my children are encountering the nicest white people that America has ever produced. Let's hope America keeps producing nicer white people.

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

@jehurey

How about this.. Gillette pulls the insulting ad goes back and makes a new one that is inspiring to men, uplifting, positive etc etc instead of this talking down to bullshit they did . Would you be for or against that? I mean this woman who made the ad made an inspiring one for women,  why not one for men? 

Or what about if a MAN made a commercial talking about women not falsely claiming rape, using tears/using their body as a form of payment, gold digging, etc lol

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope. My mindset is that you can't fix it, unless you realize the scope of it.

Chris Rock said it best.

Black rights have only progressed as far as White people have allowed themselves to "progress."

That’s just a simple fact of “majority”, though. This sounds racist, but the only reason black people ARENT slaves in 2019 is because white people didn’t want them to be anymore. And again, that’s just bc whites have the numbers to enforce such idiocracy. 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

@jehurey

Holy shit, you guys are still talking about the Gilette ad?:tom:

They

Already

Have

Those

Commercials

For like the past 30 years:

Dude, you guys seriously cannot act like this out in public. I'm trying to fucking HELP YOU.

Do NOT go around to your family, your friends, and women whining as much as you guys have done here.

Oh my god, I didn't know that today's men were...............like this.

Thank god I technically fall between Gen-X and Millennial.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh no the painted faces. :D Let's arrest them.

Was it cultural appropriation of Scottish culture when they painted their faces blue and played bagpipes during the 'Braveheart' event? :tom: 

What drama.

Just now, Ramza said:

Was it cultural appropriation of Scottish culture when they painted their faces blue and played bagpipes during the 'Braveheart' event? :tom: 

What drama.

Dxeu9tkX0AEqULC.jpg:large

They're idiots, don't even bother. Next he'll tell you this is a white power gathering... :mj:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Holy shit, you guys are still talking about the Gilette ad?:tom:

They

Already

Have

Those

Commercials

For like the past 30 years:

Dude, you guys seriously cannot act like this out in public. I'm trying to fucking HELP YOU.

Do NOT go around to your family, your friends, and women whining as much as you guys have done here.

Oh my god, I didn't know that today's men were...............like this.

Thank god I technically fall between Gen-X and Millennial.

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad? 

Edited by Vini
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Dxeu9tkX0AEqULC.jpg:large

They're idiots, don't even bother. Next he'll tell you this is a white power gathering... :mj:

Look at all those evil alt-right teenagers having fun at a sport game at the expanse of minorities.  Fucking nazis.

• Haha 1
Just now, Ramza said:

What drama.

Arrest them????

E8O9Dm.gif

Dude.......you have a genuine problem with trying to be a victim.

The moment I point it out, you're gonna try and act like the complete opposite. Oh man, you guys are just straight up failing at acting like men, right now.

You sound even worse than Dynocrap with the Braveheart-argument.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Arrest them????

E8O9Dm.gif

Dude.......you have a genuine problem with trying to be a victim.

The moment I point it out, you're gonna try and act like the complete opposite. Oh man, you guys are just straight up failing at acting like men, right now.

You sound even worse than Dynocrap with the Braveheart-argument.

Don't post .gif's of white people, you're appropriating our media for substance.

• Haha 1

Still waiting on SheepKilla to explain "secrets" and "truth" being censored in a Hitler speech thread.  Still waiting on Ramza to explain what MAGA means for policy.  Deeno is racist.  No real threat there.  Cook is more concerned with Gillette than he is with Stormfront threads.

That about sums the thread up. :roff: 

10 minutes ago, Vini said:

Except I never went around saying you guys are losing your shit because the ad is DIFFERENT.

I went around saying you guys are losing your shit because YOU BELIEVE the ad is OFFENSIVE.

Nice try and trying to subtlety change what is being argued here.

You guys aren't saying "OH MY GOD>.....I loved the way Gillette ads were the way before, and they CHANGED IT!"

You guys are whining because you think the ad offends you.

Every ad campaign has modernized to hint at today's world.  You want commercials to be like the ones you see in the Fallout games?