Joe Rogan (The gateway to the alt right, alt right adjacent etc etc)

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

And it would have never happened if the left on social media and news didn't freak out over it, genius. It's a simple right wing reacts to left wing being offended.

So now we're responsible for you guys crying?

Jesus christ, you don't deserve to whine about the left if you're whining just as much.

I don't understand, you accuse the left of certain tactics...........and then you proceed to do those very same tactics.

You telling me you aren't going to spread any more social media videos anymore?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's joeysalad that dude is known youtube pranker 

You don't see the difference between a non political good guy father ad and the anti "toxic masculinity" #metoo men need to stop being rapists ad?   

How they customize their paint is up to them, it's harmless pride paint for school and sporting events. You're a dumb fuck homeschooled socially inept moron. You faggots literally try to get offended,

Posted Images

Just now, Cookester15 said:

It became what the left wanted it to mean because they needed something to rally around. When trumps campaign made the hat and slogan they in no way thought "hey this would be a great replacement for the swastika and white hood!" It became that because that's what the alt left wanted it to be. 

I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with all of the Nazis and White Supremacists who wear the hat during their public demonstrations. :rawf: 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Well according to SheepKilla, it was about posting "truth" and the other side wanting to keep "secrets".  Then he threatened to post my last name when I asked him to elaborate.  We're left to draw our own conclusions. :cruise: 

Threat to post your name? It was a reference to your ancestry you clown :tom: 

Let me get this straight.

I want people to genuinely answer this question with a straight Yes or No.

You think these 15 year old kids, that's just all happen to be white, started wearing MAGA hats..........because they suddenly became active participants in politics and Donald Trump at their age?

Who here genuinely thinks that?

If this were a South Park episode during 2016, would Cartman be wearing a MAGA hat?

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's a campaign slogan that says Make American Great Again. It's pretty self explanatory. Trump wants to bring the fuzzy feeling of American living the good family life, what used to be the American dream. People working hard and reaping the benefits in the form of buying a house, marrying and having children.

There's nothing complex about it and nothing that is genuinely racist about that. Trump didn't say it was only for white people. He's not the one doing the tribalism warfare on society. 

They're psychos, all of them. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, jehurey said:

You think these 15 year old kids, that's just all happen to be white, started wearing MAGA hats..........because they suddenly became active participants in politics and Donald Trump at their age?

Yes. Teens are intensely active in politics. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

Threat to post your name? It was a reference to your ancestry you clown :tom: 

Uh huh.  Sure.

What secrets got deleted in the "inspirational" Hitler thread?  I noticed you ducked out and refused to answer.  Let's circle back.

Just now, McWicked said:

Uh huh.  Sure.

What secrets got deleted in the "inspirational" Hitler thread?  I noticed you ducked out and refused to answer.  Let's circle back.

I didn't say secrets. I said the truth. 

And I'm not reposting it. Your question is designed to "out" me or whatever so you can cry the victim when all I did was be open-minded and share my informed opinion. 

Just now, SheepKilla said:

I didn't say secrets. I said the truth. 

I asked you to elaborate on "truth" and you posted some vague video of JFK talking about secrets.  Feel free to explain either one.  What "secrets", what "truth" was deleted with the "inspirational" Hitler speech thread?

@Cookester15

Un=delete that Sheepkilla thread.

You're a hypocrite of the highest order. You are purposely egging these people on to post LIKE THAT........but then when they really start posting fucked up shit you try to HIDE IT.

Bullshit.

That is the very problem with alt-right populism that is going on. That's the very point we've been making this entire time. This stuff leads to the inevitable.  And you just tried to delete the proof.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

@Cookester15

Un=delete that Sheepkilla thread.

You're a hypocrite of the highest order. You are purposely egging these people on to post LIKE THAT........but then when they really start posting fucked up shit you try to HIDE IT.

Bullshit.

That is the very problem with alt-right populism that is going on. That's the very point we've been making this entire time. This stuff leads to the inevitable.  And you just tried to delete the proof.

I didn't delete it. Goukosan pmed me to do something about it but someone else already did

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I didn't delete it. Goukosan pmed me to do something about it but someone else already did

Sounds to me that, while you were worried about SJWs making you dye your hair pink and shave your legs with Gillette razors, you might've let a whole bunch of stormfront in. :sass1:

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So now we're responsible for you guys crying?

Jesus christ, you don't deserve to whine about the left if you're whining just as much.

I don't understand, you accuse the left of certain tactics...........and then you proceed to do those very same tactics.

You telling me you aren't going to spread any more social media videos anymore?

What the fuck are you on about? Those kids got falsely accused of all sort of vile shit. Of course someone is going to react to the people freaking out and making accusations over nothing.

Is this your new tactic now? Right winger can't complain about left wingers stupidity? Really?

Kinda like how you wanted people to ignore the Gilette commercial under the pretext that it was just a commercial. When in reality it showed no product and was just another 'toxic masculinity' piece of feminist propaganda. But bu it's just an ad, people! ;(  Not it wasn't and it's bound to get bad reactions, if it was an actual commercial selling razors no one would have given a shit in the first place.

But bu you are triggered! I WIN! 

Dumbest shit I ever heard.

19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's a campaign slogan that says Make American Great Again. It's pretty self explanatory. Trump wants to bring the fuzzy feeling of American living the good family life, what used to be the American dream. People working hard and reaping the benefits in the form of buying a house, marrying and having children.

There's nothing complex about it and nothing that is genuinely racist about that. Trump didn't say it was only for white people. He's not the one doing the tribalism warfare on society. 

LIKE the old days when we used to beat people. And a White guy punched a black ones. And trump cared not to condone it

Said there was nice people on a Nazi protest side. Grow up and dismiss this whistle blowing asshole like most of us. 

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

omg these kids are racist and some of you. They crashed an indinegious party as proud white kids with Donald trump hats on. Not normal. Looked for trouble while wearing bigot-wear. Enough of this bs. 

They didn't crash anything. The natives came to them and the kids started chanting along. They didn't threaten him, they didn't stop his protest, no acts of violence was committed. Enough of your BS.

Basically the only argument you people have is that they are wearing MAGA hats. FFS :D 

5 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Sounds to me that, while you were worried about SJWs making you dye your hair pink and shave your legs with Gillette razors, you might've let a whole bunch of stormfront in. :sass1:

You mean the same people that have been here for 10 years?

• Haha 1