Anthem is better on Pro

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Every Single Game this Year Runs Better on PS4 Pro     It's a monster It's a mon-mon... monster It's a monster     It's a monster It's a mon-mon... mo

The Resetera lemmings are livid LMAO

learn to read.    Runs better.    Runs.    R U N S  

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not spin, you guys get so wound up on crazy shit. They're even talking about the PC version having reconstruction in it, this was clearly a development slice just thrown out into the wild with some locked mission parameters. 

You keep using different synonyms for the word Demo..lol 

ok and it runs better on Pro at this moment 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Boner X has to be cursed. :rofl: 

AC7 - inferior

RE2 - equal

KH3 - inferior

Anthem - inferior

if you have a boner X, i urge you, please sell it ASAP. you'll make back at least 90% of your money, now. This time next year, Boner X's will be firesaled. it's another failed product in the marketplace, like OG Xbone.

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN GUYS

• AC7 - Absolutely no excuse for this, that's on the developer.
  • RE2 - It's not equal, the X has more AA applied to the scene which eliminates the specular highlights and visual artifacts while also running better. 
  • KH3 - For a 1080p TV sure, not for a 4K TV. A 2.5% cut in performance for a 78% gain in resolution is not inferiority. 
  • Anthem - Unoptimized beta code running at what is a very noticeably higher resolution.

You're dumb.

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You keep using different synonyms for the word Demo..lol 

ok and it runs better on Pro at this moment 

I have no idea why you're going to bat for this, you know it's going to backfire on you horribly. Look at every other Frostbite game there is, it's not even a contest. You're arguing with me about something will both know is going to swing greatly in the other direction when released.

Also why are you even in here, where's the Switch comparison? 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I have no idea why you're going to bat for this, you know it's going to backfire on you horribly. Look at every other Frostbite game there is, it's not even a contest. 

Also why are you even in here, where's the Switch comparison? 

Im not batting for anything. Not defending anthem etc. 

Im just stating it runs better at the moment.   How would that possibly backfire on me when im speaking on it's current state? :bena:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Im not batting for anything. Not defending anthem etc. 

Im just stating it runs better at the moment.   How would that possibly backfire on me when im speaking on it's current state? :bena:

Okay, what do you think the outcome will be?

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

:mj: 

And another one LOL

Or Anthem plays best at 51 fps LOL

Still, Even DF have to pander to the PS generation for their Youtube clicks, no doubt after they praised Red Dead II on the One X a little too much, they not need to try and dish out some One X knocking. I expect it off most of the Eurogamer team, but I'm surprised at Rich going to such a level. Still, he experienced similar levels of negative feedback, when the brilliant Maximum magazine didn't pander to the PS generation and talked up systems like the Saturn, at a huge cost to the readership numbers.

• Haha 1

Guys. Its even worse than you think.

The Xbox One X specs are not in question. It is, indeed, capable of rendering at 6Tflops.

What is happening is that the people running the studios and publishers are looking at the NPD sales, and seeing the Xbox drift away into third place.

And they send the message down to the studio and the programmers who are in crunch time trying to optimize the game as best they can.

"Don't try and put alot of time into the XBX build, we need to make sure the PS4 and PS4pro builds are as optimized as they could be"

THAT is the what is happening, and that is quite possibly the worst case scenario.

I also predicted that would that eventually happen.

Just now, lynux3 said:

I guess the rumors of the Xbox SDK being absolute shit is actually true in comparison to PS4 SDK.

Why? Because of a few examples out of 300+ where the opposite is always the case?

• RE2 - It's not equal, the X has more AA applied to the scene which eliminates the specular highlights and visual artifacts while also running better. 
  • KH3 - For a 1080p TV sure, not for a 4K TV. A 2.5% cut in performance for a 78% gain in resolution is not inferiority. 
  • Anthem - Unoptimized beta code running at what is a very noticeably higher resolution.

Dumb post dude.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why? Because of a few examples out of 300+ where the opposite is always the case?

Dumb post dude.

Your source of choice is the one saying it. :wrists: