Nintendo Direct - 2/13/19 - 35 mins - Kamiya IP to be shown?

Some thoughts.

Link Wakening's remake is cute as fuck but the graphics could have been better. Wouldn't pay full price.

Not a fan of Astral Chains's art style and art direction in general but I'd still be willing to give it a try, Kamiya is supervising, can't be that bad, plus NieR Automata PG director. 

Fire Emblem looks decent. Do want. I love me a portable SRPG.

The Square-Enix new RPG looks meh but still came out of nowhere. 

Mario Maker 2, Yoshi, that giant mech game. Whatever, couldn't care less.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and Xbox 

A release date for deamon x machina would be nice 

3 hours ago, Remij_ said:

PC version is far superior.  Entire OST orchestrated (not just battle and world music) and 4K/60fps with better graphics.. and also has dual audio.

lmao.. I don't give a shit about a new side story in an RPG I've spend 120h on.. no thank's I'm good. :drake: 

you don't care... but alot of the PS4 and PC DQXI S owners are FURIOUS that the Switch is getting exclusive content for the game, orchestrated OST, 2D mode + More. 

They're big mad :hehe:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

you don't care... but alot of the PS4 and PC DQXI S owners are FURIOUS that the Switch is getting exclusive content for the game, orchestrated OST, 2D mode + More. 

They're big mad :hehe:

PC owners will just emulate it eventually anyway if it was that important.. it's not though... nobody is "big mad" (well cows I guess) :drake: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Mad is one thing.. big mad tho, nah. :mjpls:

Maybe a little sad tho :mjcry: 

"Square is Anti consumer :awww:"

"It's not fair I just bought DQXI :cry:

"It's a slap in the face :mjcry:". 

Seriously though... they're acting as if the PS4 and PC game was canceled.... lol

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"Square is Anti consumer :awww:"

"It's not fair I just bought DQXI :cry:

"It's a slap in the face :mjcry:". 

Seriously though... they're acting as if the PS4 and PC game was canceled.... lol

The orchestrated music is kind of a slap to the face :lul: 

It's not the end of the world though.  Those fucks are constantly whining about shit like that.

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

nah.. they're all mad

"Why are people so angry about DQXIS" :hehe:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-are-people-so-angry-about-dragon-quest-xi-s.99577/

they're not used to the victim  role after what happened with Xflop this gen, cows have been so spoiled lmao.

Big N's come around to punch the bully in the mouth :sass2:

magine if the opposite happened. If the Switch version came out last year (the exact same as the PS4 version), but now DQXI P is coming to PS4, with all these new features exclusive to it and the Switch version last year won’t get them. Won’t you be angry?

Only reason you yourself are not mad is because it’s not happening to your platform of choice (not that i’m pointing directly at you). :cries: 

Because its a slap in the face for people who support and bought the game 6 months ago.
The new version it's exclusive for another console, SE need to offer this new content as DLC or something.:mjcry:

Huh. Apparently not.

But regardless, I can't understate one point enough.

SUGIYAMA IS A FUCKING RAT-ASS BASTARD

and he will keep a firm grip on the use of his orchestral music until his war crime-denying ass is six feet under. The only reason that it's in the Switch version is because some party convinced him to let him use the orchestral music in the Switch version with a large check.:finkle:

not so tough anymore:sabu:

"we're not mad"

:rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount N

Man, I was really hoping for at least SNES games for Nintendo Switch Online. :meh:

Super Mario Maker 2, Captain Toad update/DLC and Link's Awakening look pretty good.

Don't really care for grossly inferior ports, Fire Emblem or that new Platinum game.

Is Star Link any good?

Square clearly had to some concessions to get the full game in there. But I found some ps4 footage to compare a couple of parts. This is a cutscene when you enter that palace area, but you can see that the Switch is going to have a shorter draw distance for characters and certain objects. But the got the main environment down, with maybe some small concessions in lighting. The lighting seems to be coming in from the left in the switch, but from the back in the PS4 screen.

Weren't people saying that the Switch version was just going to be based on the 3DS version?

bBdwxpe.jpg

SzLvCWZ.jpg

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Square clearly had to some concessions to get the full game in there. But I found some ps4 footage to compare a couple of parts. This is a cutscene when you enter that palace area, but you can see that the Switch is going to have a shorter draw distance for characters and certain objects. But the got the main environment down, with maybe some small concessions in lighting. The lighting seems to be coming in from the left in the switch, but from the back in the PS4 screen.

Weren't people saying that the Switch version was just going to be based on the 3DS version?

bBdwxpe.jpg

SzLvCWZ.jpg

Yes... initially people thought the Switch would just be an up port of the 3DS game..... now it turns out it's the full DQXI Console game + the 3DS game + new story content + dual Audio + orchestrated music etc 

and now they're big mad :hehe:

49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes... initially people thought the Switch would just be an up port of the 3DS game..... now it turns out it's the full DQXI Console game + the 3DS game + new story content + dual Audio + orchestrated music etc 

and now they're big mad :hehe:

The game looks to have terrible pop in from all over the place even on close objects, low quality textures, and is extremely low poly. This shit looks terrible as fuck. No one gives a shit about new music, dual audio and a 2D mode. :mj:

Just now, lynux3 said:

The game looks to have terrible pop in from all over the place even on close objects, low quality textures, and is extremely low poly. This shit looks terrible as fuck. No one gives a shit about new music, dual audio and a 2D mode. :mj:

Exhibit A

Because its a slap in the face for people who support and bought the game 6 months ago.
The new version it's exclusive for another console, SE need to offer this new content as DLC or something.:mjcry:

Exhibit B

Huh. Apparently not.

SUGIYAMA IS A FUCKING RAT-ASS BASTARD

and he will keep a firm grip on the use of his orchestral music until his war crime-denying ass is six feet under. The only reason that it's in the Switch version is because some party convinced him to let him use the orchestral music in the Switch version with a large check.:finkle:

Exhibit C

Imagine if the opposite happened. If the Switch version came out last year (the exact same as the PS4 version), but now DQXI P is coming to PS4, with all these new features exclusive to it and the Switch version last year won’t get them. Won’t you be angry?

Only reason you yourself are not mad is because it’s not happening to your platform of choice (not that i’m pointing directly at you). :cries: 

Exhibit D - A thread full of Tears :awww:

"Why are people so angry about DQXIS" :hehe:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-are-people-so-angry-about-dragon-quest-xi-s.99577/

Yes people do care and they are mad...big mad. 

I rest my case :cmpunk2:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Exhibit A

Because its a slap in the face for people who support and bought the game 6 months ago.

Exhibit B

Huh. Apparently not.

SUGIYAMA IS A FUCKING RAT-ASS BASTARD

and he will keep a firm grip on the use of his orchestral music until his war crime-denying ass is six feet under. The only reason that it's in the Switch version is because some party convinced him to let him use the orchestral music in the Switch version with a large check.:finkle:

Exhibit C

Imagine if the opposite happened. If the Switch version came out last year (the exact same as the PS4 version), but now DQXI P is coming to PS4, with all these new features exclusive to it and the Switch version last year won’t get them. Won’t you be angry?

Only reason you yourself are not mad is because it’s not happening to your platform of choice (not that i’m pointing directly at you). :cries: 

Exhibit D - A thread full of Tears :awww:

"Why are people so angry about DQXIS" :hehe:

Yes people do care and they are mad...big mad. 

I rest my case :cmpunk2:

And how does that takeaway the key points of the game looks to have terrible pop in from all over the place even on close objects, low quality textures, and is extremely low poly? The game looks like a complete mess.

Only a queerbait weeaboo kiddies care about some shitty ass music, a 2D mode no one will ever more than just checking it out, and dual audio. :mickey: Give me a break. :facep:

Just now, lynux3 said:

And how does that takeaway the key points of the game looks to have terrible pop in from all over the place even on close objects, low quality textures, and is extremely low poly? The game looks like a complete mess.

Only a queerbait weeaboo kiddies care about some shitty ass music, a 2D mode no one will ever more than just checking it out, and dual audio. :mickey: Give me a break. :facep:

11 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

No one gives a shit about new music, dual audio and a 2D mode. :mj:

Lynuts - Bbbut no one cares... I swearz it :awww: