Nintendo Direct - 2/13/19 - 35 mins - Kamiya IP to be shown?

19 minutes ago, Casual said:

Sigh. Another direct, another MPT no show :(.

Meh direct overall. 

Mario Maker looks dope.

Fire emblem looks kinda wack. They really up'd the anime in it and that can only ever be a terrible thing.

The platinum game...yuck. 

Link's Awakening...ehhhhhh. I love LA, not sure I dig the artstyle they're using. Seems like it's the ALBW engine? I get why that makes sense...doesn't seem to fit the tone of LA. I'll hold off judgement though. 

Other than that lots of downgraded/late ports. 

so it looks like youre the only one who didnt like it. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and Xbox 

A release date for deamon x machina would be nice 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

ROFL apparently FF9 on the eshop is expensive as fuck.  People are saying it's 21 Euros..  How much is it on the NA store? (I'm not by my Switch)

It's $20.99. I haven't played it before and I just went to check it out but $20.99? Come on, SE. :fistshake::biggrin: 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

I've been saying 2019 was going to be much bigger for Nintendo than 2018.  TLHBFR :cruise: 

Astral Chain is going to be out on August 30th?

And we didn't even know this IP even existed? 6.5 months away from announcement to release.

They must have some confidence if they can go around promising these games for June, July, and August. They know they have other games coming for Fall and Winter 2019.

Just now, jehurey said:

Astral Chain is going to be out on August 30th?

And we didn't even know this IP even existed? 6.5 months away from announcement to release.

They must have some confidence if they can go around promising these games for June, July, and August. They know they have other games coming for Fall and Winter 2019.

They have Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and presumably Luigi's Mansion 3 since it wasn't shown.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Decent direct and that's why you don't talk about Nintendo's year before their first yearly direct. All of a sudden they have by far the most major first party releases this year with more to come.

Very surprised to not see MP Trilogy though.

They are probably going to release that closer to mp4 launch to build hype. 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Decent direct and that's why you don't talk about Nintendo's year before their first yearly direct. All of a sudden they have by far the most major first party releases this year with more to come.

It's because MP4 is so far away.  At this point I'd be surprised to see it this year.

• Upvote 1

I think that's bullshit. I think Nintendo needs to offer Metroid Prime Trilogy this year, and sell it at a reduced price, and they should take the multiplayer modes from the second game and expand that into its own online and local multiplayer.

$30.

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

im super stoked for mario maker 2 :aitch:

They did exactly what they needed to do in order to justify a sequel. Anything short of that, and I think there would be some loud complaints.

Some people may demand fully 3D level design, but that would be more complicated on a whole nother level.

21 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

but DynamiteCop and Slow Jonny said that Nintendo's entire 2019 was announced in September. 

and that no way will they announce new games so close to release :|

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

but DynamiteCop and Slow Jonny said if that Nintendo's entire 2019 was announced in September. 

and that no way will they announce new games so close to release :|

In an age of early announcements and constant delays their current strategy of nearly showing nothing till announcing before releasing within 6 months is so damn refreshing.