Microsoft execs are even defending other companies crappy products now

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

amazing how shills think alike. what has deeno and jon been telling us about anthem, sea of thieves, and other 5.0 flops?   “only twitch viewers matter” “as long as im havin fun thats a

LMFAO look at his advice for reviewers.   Watch our sponsored streams, play the DEMO, listen to your friends!     and they wonder why they churn out 5.0 shitgames all the time. The

While this game may or may not be trash, I think it's pretty dumb to have trash ass gamers review games.  Remember that whole debacle with the cuphead reviews?

15 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

While this game may or may not be trash, I think it's pretty dumb to have trash ass gamers review games.  Remember that whole debacle with the cuphead reviews?

Yeah, I'm not sure where I stand on this stuff. In general you should be at least competent at games to review them, but who are reviews really for? Cause a lot of people that buy this game (or any game that sells millions of copies) are gonna be trash ass gamers. And by all accounts this specific issue was something that a lot of people encountered. 

1 minute ago, Casual said:

Yeah, I'm not sure where I stand on this stuff. In general you should be at least competent at games to review them, but who are reviews really for? Cause a lot of people that buy this game (or any game that sells millions of copies) are gonna be trash ass gamers. And by all accounts this specific issue was something that a lot of people encountered. 

Fair point 

Just now, Casual said:

not all reviews are created equal..... you're going to have a few bad reviews here and there..... even the best games have bad reviews from trash reviewers....... but if across the board your game is getting bad reviews...then its most likely a trash game

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

not all reviews are created equal..... you're going to have a few bad reviews here and there..... even the best games have bad reviews from trash reviewers....... but if across the board your game is getting bad reviews...then its most likely a trash game

So we should discourage sites from using dogshit gamers to review titles so it doesn't become the standard.  I don't want some purple haired SJW who just got laid off from HuffPo telling me a game is bad because they can't figure out the keybinds.

5 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

So we should discourage sites from using dogshit gamers to review titles so it doesn't become the standard.  I don't want some purple haired SJW who just got laid off from HuffPo telling me a game is bad because they can't figure out the keybinds.

Metacritic exists.... it aggregates the scores across the industry. 

Good games will still get good reviews. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

yeah metacritic generally works fine. not many examples of good games getting bad scores. 

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I agree.  What I'm saying is we should let reviewers know that we don't want shit gamers reviewing titles because we don't want that to become an industry standard.

44 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

I agree.  What I'm saying is we should let reviewers know that we don't want shit gamers reviewing titles because we don't want that to become an industry standard.

Imagine Jon reviewing a game, he couldn't even figure out how to sail a boat in Sea of Thieves lol. 

him and phil play destiny together every night on PC. :rofl: 

They were hoping Anthem would do for them what destiny did for Sony. LOL!

You can tell, while Phil is really good at keeping up his koombayah/we're all gamers/SJW act (Phil may be legitimately psychotic afterall) Mike on the other hand always slips out of koombayah character. He's devastated every time he  takes the L, he wants to talk shit so bad against Sony but Phil keeps him and his cronies on a tight leash.

Dude is conman through and through. PC gamer scum. He should be fired ASAP.