So Switch only gamers don't exist basically

That's not really surprising. It's definitely a complimentary console. 

Also it released mid-generation when most people already had a ps4 or x1...not to mention it's still in the early adopter phase (still hasn't had a price drop) and as a result you attract more enthusiasts, most enthusiasts have multiple consoles. 

No shit.

Switch simply isn't primary console material.  It's got a few amazing games... but it's not supported nearly enough for core gamers.  There's more MISSED content than actual content.  The other consoles don't have that problem.  That's the simple truth of it.

It's a side kick console, but more importantly an avenue to playing Nintendo games. The reality is no one buys a Switch to play anything other than Nintendo games mostly. Little indie exclusives here and there are just complements. I'm not surprised that people pick this system up to complement their PS4/PC.

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah but this doesn't mention pc. Switch is my only console and matched with pc I get everything 

That was my point... you have a PC.. which is why you don't need a PS4 or Xbox to "have everything"...

If you didn't have a PC... you'd likely have a PS4.

35 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That was my point... you have a PC.. which is why you don't need a PS4 or Xbox to "have everything"...

If you didn't have a PC... you'd likely have a PS4.

Probably, except the controller sucks assholes filled with horseshit

Now we're just going full deja vu.  We had this thread when the Wii was taking off and doing gangbusters.  Switch actually sells 3rd party software, though, so it's a different ballgame.

Ka is a wheel.