Brie Larson Doesn’t Want ‘Captain Marvel’ Press Tour To Be “Overwhelmingly White Male”

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Wait a minute! Men are told masculinity is toxic yet when they are sensitive they get attacked too? :monkas:

I really don't understand why you guys attempt to argue back in this manner.

If you hate this culture of SJW and political correctness.............AND THEN ATTEMPT TO ACT VICTIMIZED like those very same SJW's, aren't you defeating your entire foundation of this post-2012 Culture War bullshit that you've people have been doing since GamerGate?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The clitoris has 8,000 nerve endings and still isn't as sensitive as white guys on the internet.

The Jerry Merry Go Round really is something else.  'So what you're saying is....'  'You won't answer this' (Procedes to answer this) 'You sound...' 'you sound like you're'  

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

If you hate this culture of SJW and political correctness.............AND THEN ATTEMPT TO ACT VICTIMIZED like those very same SJW's, aren't you defeating your entire foundation of this post-2012 Culture War bullshit that you've people have been doing since GamerGate?

The fact she felt she needed to tell the world that she doesn't want too many white males to see the movie is fucking ridiculous.  Just switch white and male with Asian females or whatever and you see how stupid and racist it is. You've been programmed not to even acknowledge this at all. It's hypocritical and a pathetic attempt at virtue signalling. Get woke and go broke as they say. 

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Post-modern conservatism. :woo: 

24 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

The fact she felt she needed to tell the world that she doesn't want too many white males to see the movie is fucking ridiculous.  Just switch white and male with Asian females or whatever and you see how stupid and racist it is. You've been programmed not to even acknowledge this at all. It's hypocritical and a pathetic attempt at virtue signalling. Get woke and go broke as they say. 

No it isn't.

There is only group that is in this position of have the majority of positions of power. And that is white and male.

You know this.........why are you trying to play stupid.

She isn't even demanding a specific group of people, she is saying that it shouldn't be a majority of this ONE group.

20 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Here let a Lebanese Jewish man explain what's going on @jehurey

I love how you are trying to hype up this guy as Lebanese Jewish. Trying to use his ethnic background to GIVE YOU CREDIBILITY. lol

But it is obvious that you have been caught up in this alt-right bullshit..........and its really sad that someone like you can get this gullible.

Someone has tapped into your ability to side with a group of people based on common issues of HATING things, rather than siding with people based on common issues of liking things.

If this is the worst problem you are enduring..............then your people don't have real problems.

A black person would LOVELY TRADE his burdens for yours on any fucking day of the week. If the worst thing black people had to be concerned about was other groups making remarks about there being so many black people, they'd take that in a heartbeat.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No it isn't.

There is only group that is in this position of have the majority of positions of power. And that is white and male.

You know this.........why are you trying to play stupid.

She isn't even demanding a specific group of people, she is saying that it shouldn't be a majority of this ONE group.

I love how you are trying to hype up this guy as Lebanese Jewish. Trying to use his ethnic background to GIVE YOU CREDIBILITY. lol

But it is obvious that you have been caught up in this alt-right bullshit..........and its really sad that someone like you can get this gullible.

Someone has tapped into your ability to side with a group of people based on common issues of HATING things, rather than siding with people based on common issues of liking things.

If this is the worst problem you are enduring..............then your people don't have real problems.

A black person would LOVELY TRADE his burdens for yours on any fucking day of the week. If the worst thing black people had to be concerned about was other groups making remarks about there being so many black people, they'd take that in a heartbeat.

My views are invalidated by my whiteness and maleness so I have to find advocates of color to represent me. It's pretty sad isn't it? 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The Olympics of the modern day. Oppression wars. 

Every time I see this I'm bewildered by it's logic. 

My views are invalidated by my whiteness and maleness so I have to find advocates of color to represent me. It's pretty sad isn't it? 

Notice how you aren't answering back the points I made specifically towards you?

This is why you don't have credibility.

You know that I hit the nail on the head when I typed this:

Whatever burdens you are experience right now..........would you trade it for a black person's burden?

When you read that sentence, something immediately popped in your head.......and I know it.

It was "uh.....of course not."

Just now, madmaltese said:

Seems like it's a race that want to be won though.

There will be no winner. We have to lift everyone up. Trying to bring white men down is not a winning strategy. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

There will be no winner. We have to lift everyone up. Trying to bring white men down is not a winning strategy. 

Trying to bring all groups of people to the same level = "bring white men down"

Jesus dude.............you really aren't grasping what you are saying, and how bad you look when saying it.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Trying to bring all groups of people to the same level = "bring white men down"

Jesus dude.............you really aren't grasping what you are saying, and how bad you look when saying it.

Brie Larson wanting to include people who aren't white dudes in her Press Tour = racist.  White dudes still a part of it, she just wants some black people, or some Asian people, or some Latinas.  Whatever.

Cookie sees this and screams racism.  He's so damn hysterical.  Gillette really did a number on him. :cruise: 

I mean in the oppression race. You see it in tweets, you see it in comments, you see it in stand up routines. There's like some competition of most oppressed between LGBT, muslims, black people and some sort of hierarchy of what you can say or do based on how oppressed you are. It's ludicrous. It's a logic that quite literally makes zero sense applied to anything else.

I am the gatekeeper of racism or any form of oppression!!

Imagine this applied to anything else.

Oh you're crying because your child died, Boo hoo, there are people that lost 3 children, they would gladly switch situations with you, so don't you dare even shed a tear.

Oh you got robbed of $1000, well person X lost $10,000 so you have zero right to say anything because someone else has it worse.

It's funny cause using that exact train of thought literally means not a single person living in any western country can say anything. Not a single man, woman or child in the USA, Europe or pretty much any developed country can complain about a single thing because even the worst off there have it better than most of the planet. 

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I just don't see how building resentment in a group of people makes anything better. It makes no logical sense to me. 

You resent Brie pushing for minorities to be a part of the Press Tour?

Edited by McWicked
7 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I just don't see how building resentment in a group of people makes anything better. It makes no logical sense to me. 

Cooke, you are basically saying that WE CANNOT FIX EQUALITY because the unfortunately side effect is that (some) white males will have resentment built in them.

You are literally fucking telling us to just NOT FIX THIS...............for your sake.

That has got to be the sillest excuse for not doing something.  And you should be capable of preventing yourself from "building resentment"

Its not personal. If Asian guys were the overwhelming majority here in this part of the world, and we were trying to change society to be more equal, we would be talking about we need less Asian guys as politicians, lead actors in movies, etc.

6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

You resent Brier pushing for minorities to be a part of the Press Tour?

Is it not possible to do that without commenting on the fact that there's "too many white people"?

Could she have not instructed whoever to make it easier for people of color to attend without making it public?  

Imagine being huge fans of a series or whatever, and wanting to attend an event, but then being told, sorry their quota of white people was full...

If they have been actively letting in only white people, or mostly white people.. then that's a problem with how THEY run their shit... not white people for wanting to be there...