New Zealand shooter speaks of PewDePie before shooting

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

"terrorist" attacks

:francis:

You guys dilute that word each time you use it incorrectly. 

You do know there is a thing called domestic terrorism...... or are you so brainwashed you think Terrorism only apply to non white people? :interesting:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could say they're two sides of the same coin.  

Sheep overjoyed with this because they think they can score political points

You see is only ok for someone on the left to fuck up and ask for forgiveness. But fuck you if you're anywhere the center.

Posted Images

Ugh, everyone has to mash every fucking political shit into everything.

Let's get a few things straight. Islamic attacks and Islamism as an ideology is a 'Right Wing' ideology. 

White Supremacism is also a 'right wing' ideology.  

Not everything is about the fucking 'right' or 'left'. Seriously fuck American politics and how it has encapsulated the world. None of this shit existed a couple decades ago.

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You do know there is a thing called domestic terrorism...... or are you so brainwashed you think Terrorism only apply to non white people? :interesting:

Terrorism is not an act you dumb leftist, it's an act tied to a political or religious ideology. 

Killing a bunch of people =/= terrorism. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

No it's not, a mass shooting not tied to an ideology is not terrorism. Like I said, you lefties label anything terrorism, you dilute the word. 

Educate yourself :camby:

do·mes·tic ter·ror·ism
noun
  1. the committing of terrorist acts in the perpetrator's own country against their fellow citizens.
Just now, Goukosan said:

Educate yourself :camby:

do·mes·tic ter·ror·ism
noun
  1. the committing of terrorist acts in the perpetrator's own country against their fellow citizens.

I know you're dumb but this post takes the cake on pure idiocy. 

That's a descriptor of terrorism which takes place domestically, that has no bearing on what terrorism is. You are dumb as fuck.

I feel like dyno been hanging in those altright echo chambers for too long. Dude needs to broaden his circle of friends. Banning him from forums like SW will only push him deeper into his crazy beliefs.

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

honestly, wtf is even being argued right now? That the NZ massacre wasn't a terrorist attack? The fucking guy has a 70 something page manifesto outlining his political ideology FFS.

No it has nothing to do with what happened, it's just terrorism in general. Gouk has no idea what it is, he thinks that indiscriminate mass killing is terrorism when it's absolutely not. 

• Killing 50 people in a mall because "why not" is not terrorism.
  • Killing 50 people in a mall because "Allahu Akbar" is terrorism.
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I know you're dumb but this post takes the cake on pure idiocy. 

That's a descriptor of terrorism which takes place domestically, that has no bearing on what terrorism is. You are dumb as fuck.

2/3 of the terrorists attacks in the us are done by right wingers... just like I said. :whoo:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/09/12/study-shows-two-thirds-us-terrorism-tied-right-wing-extremists

"A new terrorism database analysis shows almost two-thirds of the terror attacks in the United States last year were carried out by right-wing extremists." 

used data compiled by the Global Terrorism Database that has tabulated terrorist events around the world since 1970. The database is supported by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism 

almost two-thirds of terror attacks in the (United States) last year were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations,” its posting says

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

2/3 of the terrorists attacks in the us are done by right wingers... just like I said. :whoo:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/09/12/study-shows-two-thirds-us-terrorism-tied-right-wing-extremists

"A new terrorism database analysis shows almost two-thirds of the terror attacks in the United States last year were carried out by right-wing extremists." 

used data compiled by the Global Terrorism Database that has tabulated terrorist events around the world since 1970. The database is supported by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism 

almost two-thirds of terror attacks in the (United States) last year were tied to racist, anti-Muslim, homophobic, anti-Semitic, fascist, anti-government, or xenophobic motivations,” its posting says

How exactly are they deriving the motivations? How are they linking it to right wing ideology? 

Bullshit.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No it has nothing to do with what happened, it's just terrorism in general. Gouk has no idea what it is, he thinks that indiscriminate mass killing is terrorism when it's absolutely not. 

• Killing 50 people in a mall because "why not" is not terrorism.
  • Killing 50 people in a mall because "Allahu Akbar" is terrorism.

But I don't think the incidents that Gouk is mentioning are 'why not' massacres.

The NZ incident is without a shadow of a doubt terrorism. As is every islamic inspired killing also. 

Something like Colombine and other school shooting are not terrorism but many other incidents in the US are.

The guy driving his car over the group of protesters is terrorism, the shooting at the Church was terrorism, the mosque shooting in canada, etc. 

How exactly are they deriving the motivations? How are they linking it to right wing ideology? 

Bullshit.

You don't really seem to know much about ideologies on a 'right' or 'left' spectrum and I say that as a centre-right kind of guy.

Honestly please name what you think is a left wing related terrorist attack? 

Just now, madmaltese said:

You don't really seem to know much about ideologies on a 'right' or 'left' spectrum and I say that as a centre-right kind of guy.

Honestly please name what you think is a left wing related terrorist attack? 

I'm not talking about that, I want to know in this data of these killings; who the suspect is and how their ideology is derived. It's convenient to post 'studies' and a bunch of graphs that have no actual data attached to them or how their data was formulated. 

I'm not talking about that, I want to know in this data of these killings; who the suspect is and how their ideology is derived. It's convenient to post 'studies' and a bunch of graphs that have no actual data attached to them or how their data was formulated. 

If someone is shooting up a church/mosque/synagogue or driving over a bunch of 'left wing' protesters, or if they are shooting a community of black people, you need to see actual data and how it was formulated to link them as 'right wing terrorism'? :dame:

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If someone is shooting up a church/mosque/synagogue or driving over a bunch of 'left wing' protesters, or if they are shooting a community of black people, you need to see actual data and how it was formulated to link them as 'right wing terrorism'? :dame:

Absolutely, otherwise it's assumption which could easily be explained by easy targets en masse in an isolated space.

Just because someone shoots up a church doesn't mean there's any terrorism derived motivation behind it. I mean for crying out loud when you download the "data" from Gouk's little article you get this...

txf8YIm.png

Wow...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Absolutely, otherwise it's assumption which could easily be explained by easy targets en masse in an isolated space.

Just because someone shoots up a church doesn't mean there's any terrorism derived motivation behind it. I mean for crying out loud when you download the "data" from Gouk's little article you get this...

txf8YIm.png

Wow...

There's really no point even discussing anything with you. Some of the things you say are batshit insane. 'Easily explained by easy targets en masse in an isolated space'. FMD that's some reaching. We'll see what you say when there is a retaliatory attack in some Church because of all this.  

Just now, madmaltese said:

There's really no point even discussing anything with you. Some of the things you say are batshit insane. 'Easily explained by easy targets en masse in an isolated space'. FMD that's some reaching. We'll see what you say when there is a retaliatory attack in some Church because of all this.  

Well they'll make it pretty clear by screaming Allahu Akbar and then ISIS will immediately claim responsibility for it..