This woman who identifies as a man that lives in a bus in his or her friends backyard gave birth to a baby non binary

14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's trying impersonate me now.

Tell me more about this power you have.:blessed:

Well, youre still dancing and doing everything I said you would :D How late you gonna make it? Youre almost there :sabu:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor kid will grow up all fucked up . Probably end up living with his brother at 40 years old 

I was wondering when the weekly Cooke thread of something he saw from a 4chan post was going to make its way here.

give  a real response @Cookester15, not some reaction emoji like a lil biatch 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

.............he STILL doesn't want to comment on the topic, and he still doesn't want to comment on his posts.

and he thinks I won't notice it. You know he's getting depserate, because he's now trying to do the jonb strategy. LOL

Trying to turn it back on me, aren't you intelligent :D you're literally like a child.....which is ironic coming from a 40yo living with his brother.

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam. All because you're too pussy to comment on the video because you're a disgusting coward. You know its thr wrong lifestyle but you'll defend it anyway because really what does it mean to an eternal virgin who lives with his brother at 40? Nothing. It doesn't matter to people like you because people like you have no hope.

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, McWicked said:

What's wrong with this guy having a kid.

I'll play. This case is a recipe for disaster and they're being irresponsible by not putting the child up for adoption. 

1. People shouldn't have children if they're severely mentally ill. Trans people have an astronomically high rate of severe mental illness even in trans-friendly societies. Swedish trans people have a much higher rate of attempted suicide than even Nazi concentration camp survivors. Does she have a history of mental illness? She very likely does or will.

2. They didn't want children and thought she was sterile because she's taking HRT. That's rarely a good beginning.

3. They're homeless. That alone makes it unconscionable for them to keep the child instead of giving it up for adoption, where there's high demand for healthy babies.

4. She can't pass and literally looks like the bearded lady from a circus. As a result the child will almost certainly get ridiculed a lot by his peers growing up.

To recap: They're didn't want children, they're homeless, the child will likely get bullied a lot because of his mom, and the mom is likely mentally ill. 

This kid is starting out life with an anchor chained to his leg. That you defend this shows how much of the Leftist Kool-Aid you've drank.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Trying to turn it back on me, aren't you intelligent :D you're literally like a child.....which is ironic coming from a 40yo living with his brother.

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam. All because you're too pussy to comment on the video because you're a disgusting coward. You know its thr wrong lifestyle but you'll defend it anyway because really what does it mean to an eternal virgin who lives with his brother at 40? Nothing. It doesn't matter to people like you because people like you have no hope.

Me accurately pointing out how you don't even want to talk about the topic of this thread, after asking you multiple times.

Me accurately pointing out how you came in here and started saying phrases in line with bigotry.

Me accurately pointing out hoe you're trying to run away, and resorting to jonb tactics.

That's not "turning it back" on you...........it was already on it to begin with.

Don't get mad because I'm accurately pointing out what you are doing.

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

I'll play. This case is a recipe for disaster and they're being irresponsible by not putting the child up for adoption. 

1. People shouldn't have children if they're severely mentally ill. Trans people have an astronomically high rate of severe mental illness even in trans-friendly societies. Swedish trans people have a much higher rate of attempted suicide than even Nazi concentration camp survivors. Does she have a history of mental illness? She very likely does or will.

2. They didn't want children and thought she was sterile because she's taking HRT. That's rarely a good beginning.

3. They're homeless. That alone makes it unconscionable for them to keep the child instead of giving it up for adoption, where there's high demand for healthy babies.

4. She can't pass and literally looks like the bearded lady from a circus. As a result the child will almost certainly get ridiculed a lot by his peers growing up.

To recap: They're didn't want children, they're homeless, the child will likely get bullied a lot because of his mom, and the mom is likely mentally ill. 

This kid is starting out life with an anchor chained to his leg. That you defend this shows how much of the Leftist Kool-Aid you've drank.

I actually agree with his concluding assessment...........which, ironically, he doesn't really conclude that it has to do anything with their sexual identity, but rather practical reasons like they don't want children and they're homeless.

But if they wanted to have children, and made practical efforts to prepare for children, then nobody should have a problem with this.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Well, youre still dancing and doing everything I said you would :D How late you gonna make it? Youre almost there :sabu:

Guess the butthurt put him to sleep. Went to bed, sleeping belly down. LOL

34 minutes ago, -GD- said:

you are male, female, or it (transexual). enough of this "identifying" bullshit

Word. I ain't going to remember all these weird fucking genders for a tiny percentage of the population. That shit is mad retarded. Having said that, they can call themselves whatever they want, they can have and raised their own kids, live however they want, that shit doesn't affect me in any way.  As long as I don't get in trouble for misgendering someone I don't know who looks like the sex they were born with, I'm cool.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jehurey said:

I actually agree with his concluding assessment...........which, ironically, he doesn't really conclude that it has to do anything with their sexual identity, but rather practical reasons like they don't want children and they're homeless.

But if they wanted to have children, and made practical efforts to prepare for children, then nobody should have a problem with this.

His #4 is retarded. Even the kids with hot milfs are embarrassed and get picked on

22 hours ago, Saucer said:

1. Putting aside that you're making an assumption on their mental state, does this apply to other cases of mental health?  Bi polar people?  People with schizophrenia?  If yes, then congratulations, you're arguing eugenics.  Otherwise, we can dismiss your assumptions as just that.

2. This is an argument for why he personally shouldn't have kids, not why society shouldn't allow him to have kids.  We don't place this type of restriction on straight women who don't want kids.

3.  See above.  To say they shouldn't be allowed is eugenics.

4. Dumb argument.  Lots of ugly people have children.

It's too bad you're not presenting a case for abortion, because some of these are a solid reason for the right to choose.

1 hour ago, McWicked said:

1. Putting aside that you're making an assumption on their mental state, does this apply to other cases of mental health?  Bi polar people?  People with schizophrenia?  If yes, then congratulations, you're arguing eugenics.  Otherwise, we can dismiss your assumptions as just that.

2. This is an argument for why he personally shouldn't have kids, not why society shouldn't allow him to have kids.  We don't place this type of restriction on straight women who don't want kids.

3.  See above.  To say they shouldn't be allowed is eugenics.

4. Dumb argument.  Lots of ugly people have children.

It's too bad you're not presenting a case for abortion, because some of these are a solid reason for the right to choose.

1 and 3. I'm a transhumanist and strongly support eugenics, but this has nothing to do with eugenics, and you clearly don't understand what the term even means.

I don't know of any studies that show poverty or transgenderism are heritable. She isn't an unfit parent because of her heritable genetics, she's an unfit parent because of her behavior.

That said, your eugenics argument is still idiotic. If you have a heritable disease that would likely cause a lot of harm to your children and/or society, you have a moral obligation not to have them. 

2. You're moving the goalposts. You asked what's wrong with this person having a child, not whether the state should prohibit her from having one. I'm not a progressive asshole who thinks the personal is political and the government should micromanage our lives. I'm a civil libertarian and there's a lotta space between what I think is immoral and what I think should be illegal. 

4. If you know your lifestyle runs a high risk of causing your children to be ostracized by their peers, and that isn't part of your calculus when deciding to raise kids, you're a self-centered asshole. 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

1 and 3. I'm a transhumanist and strongly support eugenics,

Oh, well, that was fast.  I was expected at least three to four more posts before I got you to admit that.

No sense in speaking with someone who believe eugenics is a good idea.  It's just genocide by another name.

4 minutes ago, McWicked said:

No sense in speaking with someone who believe eugenics is a good idea.  It's just genocide by another name.

By that idiotic logic if a woman uses embryo screening to make sure she isn't impregnated with an embryo that has a severe birth defect, she's committing genocide. A woman that aborts a fetus because it has a severe birth defect is committing genocide. However if she has an abortion because she doesn't want to "get fat" that's just fine.

You win the stupidest post of the day award. Most people don't win it this early in the day. Congrats?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

By that idiotic logic if a woman uses embryo screening to make sure she isn't impregnated with an embryo that has a severe birth defect, she's committing genocide.

Lmao what bullshit bad-faith argument is this?  Women can make decisions for their own bodies.  That's what this transman did.   That's a far cry from other people saying what these people should or should do, as, I quote:

22 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You asked what's wrong with this person having a child, not whether the state should prohibit her from having one. I'm not a progressive asshole who thinks the personal is political and the government should micromanage our lives. I'm a civil libertarian and there's a lotta space between what I think is immoral and what I think should be illegal. 

Then you should have zero issue with this.  Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  It's not hurting you, there's no evidence at all that it hurts the kid, and having children is a personal choice.  Stop contradicting your own stated ideologies, as often as they seem to change.

19 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Women can make decisions for their own bodies. 

Are you really this stupid? Eugenics is selective breeding based on the desirability of alleles. A woman who aborts their pregnancy because the fetus has a severe genetic birth defect is practicing eugenics by definition. She's screening for highly undesirable alleles and killing the fetus if they possess them.

Instead of repeating moronic talking points fed to you by hack left-wing media outlets, try to actually think your arguments through for once. 

26 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Then you should have zero issue with this.  Zip.  Zilch.  Nada.  It's not hurting you, there's no evidence at all that it hurts the kid, and having children is a personal choice.  Stop contradicting your own stated ideologies, as often as they seem to change.

She's homeless, she didn't want kids, the odds are very high that she's severely mentally ill, and her lifestyle is almost certainly going to get her kid bullied a lot, but there's no evidence that she's an unfit parent who should've put the child up for adoption? LOL!

But then again Michael is the person who voted for Gary Johnson, the libertarian candidate, because Gary promised to legalize pot and Michael thought that would help keep blacks out of jail.

It never occurred to him what libertarians want to do to the government safety net and how that would affect blacks. 

This is level of brilliance I'm dealing with.

11 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Are you really this stupid? Eugenics is selective breeding based on the desirability of alleles. A woman who aborts their pregnancy because the fetus has a severe genetic birth defect is practicing eugenics by definition. She's screening for highly undesirable alleles and killing the fetus if they possess them.

Instead of repeating moronic talking points fed to you by hack left-wing media outlets, try to actually think your arguments through for once. 

She's homeless, she didn't want kids, the odds are very high that she's severely mentally ill, and her lifestyle is almost certainly going to get her kid bullied a lot, but there's no evidence that she's an unfit parent who should've put the child up for adoption? LOL!

Woman making the choice for her own body vs you sayins what choice they should make.  You're not a civil libertarian, or you wouldn't be arguing this.