Another Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide

Just now, jehurey said:

No.

The population had its best chance to overthrow the government when they were EQUALLY ARMED with the same type of weapons.

Which would've been about over 100 years ago.

Sorry............another bullshit myth from the gun lobby got debunked.

Its basically the same argument anti-vaxxers use.

This has never been about overthrowing the government, it's always been about checks and balances with it and the ability for the populous to protect itself from a tyrannical government should one form. Much like we have an electoral college or term limits these things are checks and balances to keep things within parameters of control. 

So far the experiment has worked. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyno is like the sterotypical walking American meme. It's crazy because he's so brainwashed that he doesn't even realise just how insane he sounds to anyone outside America (and I'm sure to plenty in

I love how Dynocrap LITERALLY SAYS he has "no ideas" after his initial idea of arming teachers.   I always found it odd that these guys, who seem to act like tough men..........their plans a

To give kids the appropriate resources required after they most likely narrowly avoided death?    Yeah, no it should be up to the teens to work their own shit out right?

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This has never been about overthrowing the government, it's always been about checks and balances with it and the ability for the populous to protect itself from a tyrannical government should one form. Much like we have an electoral college or term limits these things are checks and balances to keep things within parameters of control. 

So far the experiment has worked. 

And you can't check the government with the weaponry you have.

You already have "checks and balances" Its called voting., and its called having an educated military structure that pledges to defend the constitution in the event of tyranny.

Wow............you just made your CORE DEFENSE against the Second Amendment sound even more unnecessary. LOL.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

Mmmmmmm. 

That is why military command requires extensive education.

Technically, they have a right to not follow a command if they believe it genuinely violates the constitution.

Its clearly one of those things that hasn't been tested. But the concept is supposed to exist.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That is why military command requires extensive education.

Technically, they have a right to not follow a command if they believe it genuinely violates the constitution.

Its clearly one of those things that hasn't been tested. But the concept is supposed to exist.

I am so down for that being in the constitution and especially if and when military execs ones in the upper arm of the pentagon have to oath by everyday! 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

I am so down for that being in the constitution and especially if and when military execs ones in the upper arm of the pentagon have to oath by everyday! 

do you have a japanese citizenship? I'd like to go there. can you vouch for me?  :downs:

15 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Like I asked McWicked before he vanished, what is there to fix and how is it supposed to be fixed?

It's as if my first post on the subject flew right past you.

On 2019-03-24 at 5:25 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

It's called insurance pal, it exists for a reason.

Dumbass slave to capatalism so dumbass he's a slave to capatalism also misses entire I mean entire point of post in ironic needle to butthole.

INSURANCE MAKES YOU POOR AND THOSE ALREADY IN OWNERSHIP OF INSURANCE WEALTHY

YOU DO NOT BENEFIT

AMERICA HAS MONEY 💰

U DUMB ROCK PAY FOR SLAVERY. 

Edited by kokujin
20 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Dumbass slave to capatalism so dumbass he's a slave to capatalism also misses entire I mean entire point of post in ironic needle to butthole.

INSURANCE MAKES YOU POOR AND THOSE ALREADY IN OWNERSHIP OF INSURANCE WEALTHY

YOU DO NOT BENEFIT

AMERICA HAS MONEY 💰

U DUMB ROCK PAY FOR SLAVERY. 

I'm not wealthy and I had private insurance even when I was working for employers which didn't offer it.

Having for-profit MIDDLE-MEN in healthcare is so stupid.

I can understand doctors working for profit

I can understand hospitals working for profit.

They're jobs, they want to make money. I get it.

But why do we need to pay PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT COMPANIES to do the paperwork and collect the pool of money and organize the payouts?

Can anybody explain that. These people aren't medical experts, they're just paper-pushers. They draft up documents, sell promises on paper, collect money, make phone calls, fill out forms, and issue payouts.

Why did we FORCE Americans to use private for-profit companies for the paperwork??????????? Why don't we have a government administration do the middle-work, the paperwork? Its an issue of efficiency, and no matter how much anyone would want to complain about the government, multiple insurance agencies who have to exist in all 50 states, running 50 different sets of paperwork and purposely charging more money because the insurance company is meant to earn a profit on top of expense..........there's no contest.

Single-payer is going to lead to lowered cost for healthcare for an entire nation.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Having for-profit MIDDLE-MEN in healthcare is so stupid.

I can understand doctors working for profit

I can understand hospitals working for profit.

They're jobs, they want to make money. I get it.

But why do we need to pay PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT COMPANIES to do the paperwork and collect the pool of money and organize the payouts?

Can anybody explain that. These people aren't medical experts, they're just paper-pushers. They draft up documents, sell promises on paper, collect money, make phone calls, fill out forms, and issue payouts.

Why did we FORCE Americans to use private for-profit companies for the paperwork??????????? Why don't we have a government administration do the middle-work, the paperwork? Its an issue of efficiency, and no matter how much anyone would want to complain about the government, multiple insurance agencies who have to exist in all 50 states, running 50 different sets of paperwork and purposely charging more money because the insurance company is meant to earn a profit on top of expense..........there's no contest.

Single-payer is going to lead to lowered cost for healthcare for an entire nation.

Before the usual suspects get ass-blasted, every single first world country that has a single payer system spends less per-capita, that's less per person per year, than the United States.  We're paying more for less because the extra money goes towards administration, not doctors, and not patients.

4 hours ago, McWicked said:

Before the usual suspects get ass-blasted, every single first world country that has a single payer system spends less per-capita, that's less per person per year, than the United States.  We're paying more for less because the extra money goes towards administration, not doctors, and not patients.

But i like calling you kiddo and snowflake. I wanna pay more. I survived the ass gouge.

And i want pookie and doedoe who aren't as educated as I to have no insurance,

Thus being poor behind and sick enough to steal my car

Cuz that's the snowflake-free society I want to live in

:wrists:

• Upvote 1

I also dont want doedoe to have worst access to mental counseling in hs, so he gets really deranged and fucks my wife.  Gotta save a few bucks.

Tax cut for the wealthy?

Take my money. 💰 

Trickle your wealth down on my poor tits. 

Edited by kokujin