Why is the phone thread stickied?

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it gets a shit ton of posts, though 

look at the pages though, it’s ghostz-gouk-jerry for literally MONTHS. it’s like having a puerto-jerry stickied and open indefinitely. :grimace1:

• Haha 2
Just now, Quad Damage said:

look at the pages though, it’s ghostz-gouk-jerry for literally MONTHS. it’s like having a puerto-jerry stickied and open indefinitely. :grimace1:

eh, it's not hurting anyone. shit..jimbo has an entire board.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

Better in one thread than all over the front page.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

ghostz posts once every blue moon.

ghost fully melts down every full moon. Then he partially melts down in between.

Ghost created that thread primarily to try and boast about iPhone.

I decided that I would wreck his shit, and his blood pressure has never been the same since.

40 minutes ago, jehurey said:

ghost fully melts down every full moon. Then he partially melts down in between.

Ghost created that thread primarily to try and boast about iPhone.

I decided that I would wreck his shit, and his blood pressure has never been the same since.

Wow lol, here I see jerry in a separate thread STILL butt hurt. It’s crazy he thinks this much about me lol

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Do you want it constantly bumped at the top of the topics?

its already constantly bumped on top of topics as a stickied topic i have to scroll past every single time.

if it wasn’t stickied, it would only be at the top some of the time, so yeah that’s objectivley preferred.

also you guys would probably let it die like a sports thread if it wasnt right there at all times.

Edited by Quad Damage
9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

its already constantly bumped on top of topics as a stickied topic i have to scroll past every single time.

if it wasn’t stickied, it would only be at the top some of the time, so yeah that’s objectivley preferred.

also you guys would probably let it die like a sports thread if it wasnt right there at all times.

I will NEVER let it die and begin tagging you in every post if you speak ill of it again :smoke:

Edited by ghostz