Avengers: Endgame runtime is 3 hours

I'm not even mad. Infinity War was the best thing to happen to the superhero genre since The Dark Knight. 

Anything from these 2 brothers is gonna be gold they should do some DC movies next

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do it, logan is a superhero movie made for grown men. the previous movies are necessary.

I'd rather watch The Wolverine again than X3: Last Stand.   Origins can burn in hell though. I hope Dark Phoenix can be a great swan song for this current iteration of X-men.

Spiderman Into the Spiderverse is actually the best superhero movie since TDK

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Well it's going to be the last one so I am nothing but happy about this.

There is going to be a whole lot more.  I know that rubs your sandy vagina wrong

4 minutes ago, kaz said:

I didn't even watch days of the future past or whatever bullshit it was called. superhero garbage :mj:  

Days of Future Past has nothing to do with Avengers. :tom: 

19 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'm not even mad. Infinity War was the best thing to happen to the superhero genre since The Dark Knight. 

Anything from these 2 brothers is gonna be gold they should do some DC movies next

:tom:

Logan_2017_poster.jpg

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

:tom:

Logan_2017_poster.jpg

I want to watch that movie, it looks awesome but I'm too lazy to watch all the other superhero crap movies I missed before giving it a try. 

Highly probably that they are going to say goodbye to Captain America and Iron Man in this one. So they are allowed to fatten up the movie with more scenes from them.

With Disney buying Fox, I think they are going to try and develop the new X-men quickly to put them in future Avengers movies.

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i watched the first avengers flick and fell asleep. lots of boring dialog and mind-numbing cgi. i wish i understood the appeal of these movies. 

95% of all superhero movies. 

14 minutes ago, lostfool said:

There is going to be a whole lot more.  I know that rubs your sandy vagina wrong

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i watched the first avengers flick and fell asleep. lots of boring dialog and mind-numbing cgi. i wish i understood the appeal of these movies. 

Both of you misunderstood my post :hest:

"Well it's going to be the last one so I am nothing but happy about this."

i.e. It's the last movie and I'm happy about the runtime :lawl:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Both of you misunderstood my post :hest:

"Well it's going to be the last one so I am nothing but happy about this."

i.e. It's the last movie and I'm happy about the runtime :lawl:

ohhh lol. 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

I want to watch that movie, it looks awesome but I'm too lazy to watch all the other superhero crap movies I missed before giving it a try. 

do it, logan is a superhero movie made for grown men. the previous movies are necessary.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Quad Damage said:

It would be good to watch the others though for context and character building. If I just watched Logan without understanding where he came from it wouldn't have been as impactful of a film or at all. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It would be good to watch the others though for context and character building. If I just watched Logan without understanding where he came from it wouldn't have been as impactful of a film or at all. 

i agree with this. logan won't resonate the same way. the backstory gave it that extra emotional impact. 

Edited by -GD-