Avengers: Endgame runtime is 3 hours

I watched all the old xmen movies but I stopped with days of the future past. idk there are maybe like 2-3 movies I have to watch..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do it, logan is a superhero movie made for grown men. the previous movies are necessary.

I'd rather watch The Wolverine again than X3: Last Stand.   Origins can burn in hell though. I hope Dark Phoenix can be a great swan song for this current iteration of X-men.

Spiderman Into the Spiderverse is actually the best superhero movie since TDK

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It would be good to watch the others though for context and character building. If I just watched Logan without understanding where he came from it wouldn't have been as impactful of a film or at all. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

i agree with this. logan won't resonate the same way. the backstory gave it that extra emotional impact. 

true but you could get by with a general knowledge of profx/wolverine and that they have mentor-student relationship. thats all that really required for it to work imo.

Just now, Quad Damage said:

true but you could get by with a general knowledge of profx/wolverine and that they have mentor-student relationship. thats all that really required for it to work imo.

mos def. it still works great as a standalone film. however, it reaches peak greatness with the full backstory. 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

I watched all the old xmen movies but I stopped with days of the future past. idk there are maybe like 2-3 movies I have to watch..

thats more than enough. the only one since then was xmen apocalypse, it was awful and only had a meaningless wolverine cameo - irrelevant movie.

thats more than enough. the only one since then was xmen apocalypse, it was awful and only had a meaningless wolverine cameo - irrelevant movie.

yea that's one of the movies I didn't watch yet. I give it a try tho. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

mos def. it still works great as a standalone film. however, it reaches peak greatness with the full backstory. 

2 movies i think we can all agree are completely unnecessary though are the other 2 solo wolverine movies. :D hadnt seen either of those before i watched logan, and still havent seen the first one lol.

Logan was great but Infinity War really hit the home run for me

Anyone dismissing all these movies is really missing out. There are some real gems out there, especially Russos Marvel movies

Winter Soldier deals with the themes of surveillance state fresh off the heels of the Snowden leaks

Civil War was basically right wing vs left wing ideology of big brother Stark vs small government Cap

Infinity War has the best villain since the Dark Knight and the most subversive story and that's why I consider it on par

Edited by Vini

2 movies i think we can all agree are completely unnecessary though are the other 2 solo wolverine movies. :D hadnt seen either of those before i watched logan, and still havent seen the first one lol.

I'd rather watch The Wolverine again than X3: Last Stand. :ben:

Origins can burn in hell though. I hope Dark Phoenix can be a great swan song for this current iteration of X-men.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Vini said:

Logan was great but Infinity War really hit the home run for

Anyone dismissing all this movies is really missing out. There are some real gems out there, especially Russos Marvel movies

Captain America deals with the themes of surveillance state fresh off the heels of the Snowden leaks

Civil War was basically right wing vs left wing ideology of big brother Stark vs small government Cap

Infinity War has the best villain since the Dark Knight and that's why I consider it on par

Winter Solider is still the best MCU film and is top tier superhero movie along Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight, and X2.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Winter Solider is still the best MCU film and is top tier superhero movie along Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight, and X2.

I can respect that. It's certainly the most grounded movie they've made. 

Just now, Vini said:

I can respect that. It's certainly the most grounded movie they've made. 

Don't be mistaken though, I've rewatched Infinity War more than is healthy and usually rewatch it when I get bored. :ben:

28 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Both of you misunderstood my post :hest:

"Well it's going to be the last one so I am nothing but happy about this."

i.e. It's the last movie and I'm happy about the runtime :lawl:

It's the opposite of what you say.  

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

Don't be mistaken though, I've rewatched Infinity War more than is healthy and usually rewatch it when I get bored. :ben:

It's ridiculous and just like Logan works best if you've seen the culmination of these movies

19 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

haha i haven't seen them either. 

9 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Spiderman Into the Spiderverse is actually the best superhero movie since TDK

Maybe if it was a film but it was still a fuckin cartoon at the end of the day

5 hours ago, Vini said:

Maybe if it was a film but it was still a fuckin cartoon at the end of the day

And at the end of the day, you'd be enough of an intelligent adult to still be able to judge the movie for what it does.

After watching Spider-verse, live Spiderman movies are totally fucked. They are slow.

Spider-verse is the way Spiderman was meant to be protrayed.