All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Yeah except I never said anything about wealth did I? Try again

And don't try to make this a tribal thing not gonna work with me go bait Deeno with that shit. I got nothing but love for black people and black culture. But there's bad apples everywhere and you're doing your best to keep rotting

Except we've been talking about how his wealth was key to helping him get away.

you are purposely TRYING TO NARROW it down so that you find an issue in which you can only complain about liberals.

After I pointed out the flaw (my first response to your post) you went back and instituted this "Only Fake Hate Crimes" bullshit.

You got busted...........you know got busted. There's no point trying to save face.

Its okay.........I'll look after the Jeffrey Epstein raping countless young white underage girls and getting away with it because of a highly illegal plea bargain he made with a Republican Florida Prosecutor who is now working in Trump's White House.

You can CONTINUE not paying to that..............and focus your energy on this guy who filed a fake police report, and talked about it for weeks on end. Y'know..........priorities.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember how the (resident) libcucks all parroted what they heard from each other in the beginning, saying how this was going to negatively affect how real racist incidents will be perceived in the fu

gay black privilege

Posted Images

I don't give a shit about what you guys talked about before. I never mentioned anything about wealth. 

And I have no idea who Jeffrey Epstein is what does this have to do with Smollett? You should bitch about him in the R Kelly thread

Edited by Vini
On 2019-03-26 at 1:02 PM, Ike said:

Still doesn't account for the terrible conditions and the fact that two kids in US Custody have died. Regardless of what your opinion is, innocent children should still not die while under detainment from the United States.

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2019/03/29/jakelin-caal-autopsy-report-released-el-paso-medical-examiner-migrant-girl/3313850002/

You guys just keep on losing.

15 minutes ago, Vini said:

I don't give a shit about what you guys talked about before. I never mentioned anything about wealth. 

And I have no idea who Jeffrey Epstein is what does this have to do with Smollett? You should bitch about him in the R Kelly thread

Oh, its obvious that you don't give a shit when it comes to certain people getting away with crimes.

You specifically narrowed your standards to allow you the ability to not give a shit about that.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Really, because the examiner's report says that Border Patrol not providing medical attention contributed to her death

The report’s findings suggest that Jakelin’s chances of surviving would have been improved with earlier medical intervention. As we requested back in December of last year, the family seeks a thorough independent investigation of this matter to learn why medical intervention was delayed."

Or.............are you just posting that article celebrating a hispanic child dying?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Really, because the examiner's report says that Border Patrol not providing medical attention contributed to her death

Or.............are you just posting that article celebrating a hispanic child dying?

It doesn't say that whatsoever you illiterate liar, it says she would have had better chances of survival if she had earlier medical attention i.e. if she would have received it hours and days before being taken into custody. 

:hest: Nice try, she was barely in their custody 24 hours. She was going to die no matter what was done.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't say that whatsoever you illiterate liar, it says she would have had better chances of survival if she had earlier medical attention i.e. if she would have received it hours and days before being taken into custody. 

:hest: Nice try, she was barely in their custody 24 hours. She was going to die no matter what was done.

which would have saved her life.

and the other face of the matter is that Trump had the border entry purposely slowed down, which kept them waiting at the border for days in the high heat.

its sad seeing you literally celebrate this kid dying. we both know you are........you WISH you could show me that you are celebrating, don't you?

You honestly wish you could gloat that hispanic kid dying, if you had the chance.

Just now, jehurey said:

which would have saved her life.

and the other face of the matter is that Trump had the border entry purposely slowed down, which kept them waiting at the border for days in the high heat.

its sad seeing you literally celebrate this kid dying. we both know you are........you WISH you could show me that you are celebrating, don't you?

You honestly wish you could gloat that hispanic kid dying, if you had the chance.

It's done, her family shouldn't have put her into that situation. She came into custody with sepsis and died because of it. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's done, her family shouldn't have put her into that situation. She came into custody with sepsis and died because of it. 

but her family also can't take her out of this situation. The US wants to take them into custody indefinitely, then they are responsible for humane treatment.

Keeping them in the heat while in custody makes them responsible.

I'm sure you're happy that "its done."

Just now, jehurey said:

but her family also can't take her out of this situation. The US wants to take them into custody indefinitely, then they are responsible for humane treatment.

Keeping them in the heat while in custody makes them responsible.

I'm sure you're happy that "its done."

She didn't die from heat, she died from sepsis and organ failure. She was in custody for 28 hours, she was already dying when they picked her up. 

Stop trying to blame authorities for a bunch of illegals breaking the law and putting their families at risk and getting them killed. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

She didn't die from heat, she died from sepsis and organ failure. She was in custody for 28 hours, she was already dying when they picked her up. 

Stop trying to blame authorities for a bunch of illegals breaking the law and putting their families at risk and getting them killed. 

............and lack of medical response. They knew the kid needed medical attention immediately.

And your last part is the MOST wrong.............they're not breaking the law.

You can saying this 1000 times............I'm going to correct you 1001 times.

They're applying for Asylum................Which....................Is......................Legal.

Do you know that there's 28 miles of wall to the east of that port of entry?

And there's 10 miles of wall to the west of that port of entry?

They could have GONE AROUND that wall? Why didn't they?

Because they wanted to enter at an "Authorized port of entry" because they were requesting asylum, which is legal sweetie.

Too bad. Don't like it? Travel back 60 years in time to change the law, because that's how long its been on the books. Its legal.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

............and lack of medical response. They knew the kid needed medical attention immediately.

And your last part is the MOST wrong.............they're not breaking the law.

You can saying this 1000 times............I'm going to correct you 1001 times.

They're applying for Asylum................Which....................Is......................Legal.

Do you know that there's 28 miles of wall to the east of that port of entry?

And there's 10 miles of wall to the west of that port of entry?

They could have GONE AROUND that wall? Why didn't they?

Because they wanted to enter at an "Authorized port of entry" because they were requesting asylum, which is legal sweetie.

Too bad. Don't like it? Travel back 60 years in time to change the law, because that's how long its been on the books. Its legal.

First off these people are from South America, they have no grounds for asylum. You have to seek asylum in the first safe haven country you enter, that being Mexico. They entered that 2,000 miles back, so that's the end of that. Secondly they were apprehended in the United States after making ILLEGAL passage into the country NEAR a port of entry. 

Second, these people are taken into custody and processed, examined for medical conditions and thousands of people roll in through and are captured by CBP and intake proceedings are the same for everyone. They did due diligence and checked her just like they check everyone else. Her condition had not presented itself in a observable fashion yet but was long in gestation before they ever came into contact with border officials. 

They did everything they could, you need to educate yourself. Her father put her in this position by trying to trek through thousands of miles across a desert. Her death lays at her fathers feet, they should have never of done what they did, or have been where they were. 

• On December 6, 2018 at 9:15 PM, a seven-year-old female juvenile Guatemalan was apprehended with her father for illegal entry with a group of 163 illegal aliens approximately a half mile west of the Antelope Wells Port of Entry at the Bounds Forward Operating Base (Bounds FOB). There were four Border Patrol Agents on scene at the time.
  • Upon apprehension, the Border Patrol Agent conducted an initial screening, which consists of an interview and observation of the detainee to identify any health or safety problems to ensure that they receive necessary medical care. The initial screening revealed no evidence of health issues. Additionally, the father claimed that the child was in good health as indicated on the Form I-779. 
  • Due to the extreme remote nature of the location, while awaiting transport to the nearest Border Patrol station, the aliens were held inside the Sally Port of the Antelope Wells Port of Entry and had access to food, water and restrooms.
  • At 10:00 PM, an MCI Transport Bus left the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station route to the Bounds FOB. The Lordsburg Border Patrol Station is approximately 94 miles away from the FOB Bounds. Due to the remoteness of this area, vehicle transport between locations takes between two to three hours.
  • Around 12:20 am on December 7, the MCI Transport Bus transported the first group to the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station. Because Unaccompanied Alien Children are a priority, UACs were on the first transport to the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station.
  • The MCI Transport Bus returned at 4:00 AM to the Bounds FOB. At 4:30 AM, the second group of aliens including the child and her father was loaded onto the MCI Transport Bus. Just prior to departure, at 5:00 AM, the father first advised the agent that the child was sick and vomiting while on the bus.
  • At this time, the Agents notified the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station to prepare to receive the child and provide emergency medical care. Due to the remoteness of the area, meeting emergency medical personnel in Lordsburg was the best means to provide the child with emergency care.
  • Shortly before 6:30 AM, the bus arrived at the Sally Port of the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station and the father advised that the child was not breathing. A Border Patrol Emergency Medical Technician began to provide medical care and revived the child twice. It was determined at this time that she had a temperature of 105.7 degrees.
  • Hidalgo County EMS arrived and began providing care at 6:40 AM. A decision was made to transport to the nearest trauma center, Providence Children’s Hospital in El Paso, Texas.
  • Air Ambulance departed LOB with the child at 7:45 AM, she arrived at the Providence Children’s Hospital in El Paso at 8:50 AM and immediately received additional emergency medical care.
  • Her father was transported by USBP via a government vehicle to the hospital.
  • At 11:00 AM December 7, LOB was notified juvenile went into cardiac arrest again and was subsequently revived. LOB learned that the CT scan revealed brain swelling. She was breathing by machine and diagnosed with liver failure.
  • She died at 12:35 AM on December 8 with her father on scene. The Guatemalan government was notified immediately and is working with the El Paso Sector leadership.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

First off these people are from South America, they have no grounds for asylum. You have to seek asylum in the first safe haven country you enter, that being Mexico.

No they don't

Another common racist right-wing myth. They can go to any country they so desire.

If that were the case, then Jews that were running away from the holocaust should've never arrived in the US seeking asylum.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No they don't

Another common racist right-wing myth. They can go to any country they so desire.

If that were the case, then Jews that were running away from the holocaust should've never arrived in the US seeking asylum.

Anyone can apply or seek asylum, however it does not need to be granted. Also asylum seekers and refugees are not one and the same. These people do not meet the criteria for either, the Jews did.

Her father got her killed, the end.  

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Anyone can apply or seek asylum, however it does not need to be granted. Also asylum seekers and refugees are not one and the same. These people do not meet the criteria for either, the Jews did.

Her father got her killed, the end.  

Thanks for just admitting that you got busted lying.

Asylum seekers SEEK REFUGEE STATUS..................yes they are EXACTLY THE SAME. A person can not obtain refugee status unless its through asylum.

Dude, you are absolutely full of shitty right-wing information you learned on facebook. None of it is correct. NONE OF IT.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for just admitting that you got busted lying.

Asylum seekers SEEK REFUGEE STATUS..................yes they are EXACTLY THE SAME. A person can not obtain refugee status unless its through asylum.

Dude, you are absolutely full of shitty right-wing information you learned on facebook. None of it is correct. NONE OF IT.

Kid's dead, father is at fault by forcing her across a desert and into multiple countries illegally. Deal with it. 

Find something else to be outraged about you anti-american piece of shit. 

• On December 6, 2018 at 9:15 PM, a seven-year-old female juvenile Guatemalan was apprehended with her father for illegal entry with a group of 163 illegal aliens approximately a half mile west of the Antelope Wells Port of Entry at the Bounds Forward Operating Base (Bounds FOB). There were four Border Patrol Agents on scene at the time.
  • Upon apprehension, the Border Patrol Agent conducted an initial screening, which consists of an interview and observation of the detainee to identify any health or safety problems to ensure that they receive necessary medical care. The initial screening revealed no evidence of health issues. Additionally, the father claimed that the child was in good health as indicated on the Form I-779. 
  • Due to the extreme remote nature of the location, while awaiting transport to the nearest Border Patrol station, the aliens were held inside the Sally Port of the Antelope Wells Port of Entry and had access to food, water and restrooms.
  • At 10:00 PM, an MCI Transport Bus left the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station route to the Bounds FOB. The Lordsburg Border Patrol Station is approximately 94 miles away from the FOB Bounds. Due to the remoteness of this area, vehicle transport between locations takes between two to three hours.
  • Around 12:20 am on December 7, the MCI Transport Bus transported the first group to the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station. Because Unaccompanied Alien Children are a priority, UACs were on the first transport to the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station.
  • The MCI Transport Bus returned at 4:00 AM to the Bounds FOB. At 4:30 AM, the second group of aliens including the child and her father was loaded onto the MCI Transport Bus. Just prior to departure, at 5:00 AM, the father first advised the agent that the child was sick and vomiting while on the bus.
  • At this time, the Agents notified the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station to prepare to receive the child and provide emergency medical care. Due to the remoteness of the area, meeting emergency medical personnel in Lordsburg was the best means to provide the child with emergency care.
  • Shortly before 6:30 AM, the bus arrived at the Sally Port of the Lordsburg Border Patrol Station and the father advised that the child was not breathing. A Border Patrol Emergency Medical Technician began to provide medical care and revived the child twice. It was determined at this time that she had a temperature of 105.7 degrees.
  • Hidalgo County EMS arrived and began providing care at 6:40 AM. A decision was made to transport to the nearest trauma center, Providence Children’s Hospital in El Paso, Texas.
  • Air Ambulance departed LOB with the child at 7:45 AM, she arrived at the Providence Children’s Hospital in El Paso at 8:50 AM and immediately received additional emergency medical care.
  • Her father was transported by USBP via a government vehicle to the hospital.
  • At 11:00 AM December 7, LOB was notified juvenile went into cardiac arrest again and was subsequently revived. LOB learned that the CT scan revealed brain swelling. She was breathing by machine and diagnosed with liver failure.
  • She died at 12:35 AM on December 8 with her father on scene. The Guatemalan government was notified immediately and is working with the El Paso Sector leadership.
Edited by DynamiteCop!
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Kid's dead, father is at fault by forcing her across a desert and into multiple countries illegally. Deal with it. 

Yeah, I already said that you loved celebrating a dead hispanic kid..........you don't need to reiterate that again.

They live in a country filled with violence and poverty. His father was trying to give his family a chance to live a better life, and he literally walked them several thousand miles by foot.

You, and nobody in your family has ever put that much of your blood, sweat, and tears to be an American........and nobody in your family ever will.

If people had to earn the right to be an American through sacrifice and hard work..........they'd be in, and you'd be out.  Deal with it.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, I already said that you loved celebrating a dead hispanic kid..........you don't need to reiterate that again.

They live in a country filled with violence and poverty. His father was trying to give his family a chance to live a better life, and he literally walked them several thousand miles by foot.

You, and nobody in your family has ever put that much of your blood, sweat, and tears to be an American........and nobody in your family ever will.

If people had to earn the right to be an American through sacrifice and hard work..........they'd be in, and you'd be out.  Deal with it.

We have laws Jerry, they need to be followed. They could have stopped in Mexico and been safe, started a new life there even though they also illegally entered that country. What happened instead? The dad forced the daughter another 2,000 miles to the US border and across it illegally again. 

I don't have sympathy for these people, and it has nothing to do with the color of their skin. We are a country of procedures and laws, we have violence and poverty of our own, we need to look out for our own. These people cost us $150 billion annually, they make my paychecks smaller, they increase my taxes, they take funding away from our systems and programs. 

Maybe you should leave, you seem to support these people more than your own; if we even are your own. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We have laws Jerry, they need to be followed.

We've already gone through this.

They were followed.  You don't speak for the Mexican government. Quick trying to find excuses that mask your bigotry.

You want people to take responsibility?  The US broke South America in the 80's, which creates the violence that exists there now.

Take responsibility.

I don't know much about stopping fires, but if I had the water hose, I wouldn't spend it watering the EDGE of the fire. I'd point it to put out where the fire is originating from. It'd be more efficient.

Maybe you should leave, you seem to support these people more than your own; if we even are your own. 

This pretty much confirms that you're a racist...........seeing as though you are repeating their catchphrases.

Edited by jehurey
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

We've already gone through this.

They were followed.  You don't speak for the Mexican government. Quick trying to find excuses that mask your bigotry.

You want people to take responsibility?  The US broke South America in the 80's, which creates the violence that exists there now.

Take responsibility.

I don't know much about stopping fires, but if I had the water hose, I wouldn't spend it watering the EDGE of the fire. I'd point it to put out where the fire is originating from. It'd be more efficient.

This pretty much confirms that you're a racist...........seeing as though you are repeating their catchphrases.

Questioning someones legal status = racism. Holy shit you're a retard.