All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Jerry still peddling the Russia conspiracy theory :luff:

You watch too much CNN kid.

He literally doesn't know what the Mueller Report covers............he thinks it disproves Russian meddling in the elections.

He's trying so hard to laugh it off now.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember how the (resident) libcucks all parroted what they heard from each other in the beginning, saying how this was going to negatively affect how real racist incidents will be perceived in the fu

gay black privilege

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

“He doesn’t know what to do”

Jerrys literal “go to” when he has nothing :tom:

too easy :smoke: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's projection of "I don't know what to do". :hest:

We now got two people on Da Loop, I'm sure ghosts would love the company.

If i had known this thread still had juice in it, I'd have held off a bit longer on the Deeno's Family Getting Banned From Facebook Thread. :roff: 

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

If i had known this thread still had juice in it, I'd have held off a bit longer on the Deeno's Family Getting Banned From Facebook Thread. :roff: 

Just post a photo of a Gillette razor blade or Brie Larson, and watch it go for another 10 pages. :tom:

You know how you probably had a grandpa that would tell you war stories, or how life was tough back on the farm.

These guys are going to be telling their grandchildren about the tough times in which they had to fill out government forms that had THREE OPTIONS for gender. And they had to ensure watching movies with black people playing characters that were originally white in the comic books.

And their children will be like "wow:dwill:..................grandpa was an absolute bitch back then."

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Just post a photo of a Gillette razor blade or Brie Larson, and watch it go for another 10 pages. :tom:

You know how you probably had a grandpa that would tell you war stories, or how life was tough back on the farm.

These guys are going to be telling their grandchildren about the tough times in which they had to fill out government forms that had THREE OPTIONS for gender. And they had to ensure watching movies with black people playing characters that were originally white in the comic books.

And their children will be like "wow:dwill:..................grandpa was an absolute bitch back then."

You seem to have the most posts in those threads.. Weird. It's like it triggers you or something. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You seem to have the most posts in those threads.. Weird. It's like it triggers you or something. 

Yeah, that logic appears to be sound.

Me not being triggered is when I'm not making fun of people.

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

He just spams shit up, derails and attacks people because he knows he can't defend his actual viewpoints on these topics.

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He just spams shit up, derails and attacks people because he knows he can't defend his actual viewpoints on these topics.

Except I do defend my viewpoints.

Now tell me.................did I derail the topic into talking about my job..........my family........my personal life?

You're saying I'm the one doing that?

BTW: New episode of EMPIRE going on right now, on Fox, with ya boi!

Edited by jehurey
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except I do defend my viewpoints.

Now tell me.................did I derail the topic into talking about my job..........my family........my personal life?

You're saying I'm the one doing that?

BTW: New episode of EMPIRE going on right now, on Fox, with ya boi!

Lol....at.....cheering....for....a.....criminal....getting....away....with....it.....all....BECAUSE....of the colour......OF HIS SKIN

:blessed:

7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lol....at.....cheering....for....a.....criminal....getting....away....with....it.....all....BECAUSE....of the colour......OF HIS SKIN

:blessed:

Oh so we're not talking about what you were claiming against me?

And clearly me reminding you about it right now...........why, that's me changing the subject.

Actually, I'm not cheering...........I'm just triggering you. Which was the purpose of this thread.