All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

I got him pissed off now.

So now.............he's REVISING what he hates.

He's not to complain when people get away with crimes.............he's only going to complain if they get away with the crime of FAKING a hate crime.

So, if a rich liberal were to commit a crime............but he gets away with it, Vini is not going to complain, because that liberal was not FAKING a crime. He just committed a regular ole crime that he got away with.

That sounds consistent to what Vini was complaining about. LOL

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember how the (resident) libcucks all parroted what they heard from each other in the beginning, saying how this was going to negatively affect how real racist incidents will be perceived in the fu

gay black privilege

Posted Images

Lefties want the world to burn down , just to argue with people.  They couldn't care less about the actual problems or issues. 

Take away the internet from lefties and they die .

47 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I got him pissed off now.

So now.............he's REVISING what he hates.

He's not to complain when people get away with crimes.............he's only going to complain if they get away with the crime of FAKING a hate crime.

So, if a rich liberal were to commit a crime............but he gets away with it, Vini is not going to complain, because that liberal was not FAKING a crime. He just committed a regular ole crime that he got away with.

That sounds consistent to what Vini was complaining about. LOL

Oh so now it's about liberals? I thought it was about race. Pick your opressed tribe will ya

4 minutes ago, Vini said:

Oh so now it's about liberals? I thought it was about race. Pick your opressed tribe will ya

why are you trying to play dumb.

you ere insinuating that LIBERALS had this "attitude" that you describe in your post:

On 2019-03-30 at 2:36 PM, Vini said:

"I'm glad a black person got away even if he's guilty in a white dominated judicial system that has historically opressed black people and has let white people off"

Just a reminder that if you have this attitude you're a piece of shit

Or were you saying that people of a certain only has this attitude?

47 minutes ago, jehurey said:

why are you trying to play dumb.

you ere insinuating that LIBERALS had this "attitude" that you describe in your post:

Or were you saying that people of a certain only has this attitude?

What are you even saying 

Just now, Vini said:

What are you even saying 

its there.............stop trying to play stupid.

its very obvious that you know you don't want to agree with what i proposed, and are trying to get out of it.

When I describe you and @McWicked I'm not describing liberals because you are not liberals

yes you are.

your entire point in this thread is that liberals are hypocrites for not complaining or saying anything about Jessie Smollet getting away with this.

So you proceed to type this post:

"I'm glad a black person got away even if he's guilty in a white dominated judicial system that has historically opressed black people and has let white people off"

Just a reminder that if you have this attitude you're a piece of shit

You're clearly talking to liberals.

I even CLARIFIED FOR YOU, and said "oh.............you when rich white guys get away with crimes, you'll be complaining as well?"

And you basically said "No"

You narrowed down your opinion to people who support minorities getting away with "fake hoaxes". You are bascially saying you hold liberals to different standards (that you don't even hold yourself to).

Its all there, pretty straightforward.

You actually think that's a liberal belief lmao

That's a bitter angry black racist belief. Same people who supported OJ

What liberal "belief"

I am saying that YOU were directing your words at liberals.

You are projecting here...........you're saying that is a liberal belief.  Congrats on just admitting that.

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What liberal "belief"

I am saying that YOU were directing your words at liberals.

You are projecting here...........you're saying that is a liberal belief.  Congrats on just admitting that.

No, I'm saying you're a bitter racist black dude. Nothing liberal about that

9 minutes ago, Vini said:

No, I'm saying you're a bitter racist black dude. Nothing liberal about that

no.........I pointed out that you only complained when it was a black guy getting away with a crime.

You never seem to make posts about white guys getting away with crimes.

you do understand that the implication there is that YOU are the one who is racist if you only complain when its a black person.

And then you made yourself look worse by saying that you WON'T complain when white people get away with crimes, you purposely revised your standards to only complain when its people who make "hate crime hoaxes"..........which is another way of saying "minorities"

Essentially DOUBLING-DOWN on your racist insinuation. You've made yourself pretty crystal clear at this point.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

I get it now. This whole progressive act is a cover for some good old cracker hatin

sorry, you're not getting out that you clearly said that issues that relate to minorities are for people that you call "pieces of shit."

You know its bad when YOU DON"T WANT TO OWN UP to your own words.

You're literally pretending you didn't say what you just said, even though I had to spoonfeed it to you.

You were "blinded" by some irrational hatred when you typed all of that stuff. I wonder what type of hatred was running through your head when you typed it.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sorry, you're not getting out that you clearly said that issues that relate to minorities are for people that you call "pieces of shit."

This isn't even in the same dimension of what I said. Black people who defend people like OJ, Smollett, Cosby etc are not interested in "minority issues". They're interested in power dynamics against white people. They're as despicable as your average white supremacist. 

Same reason you hold progressivism over white people. If you're white you better dance to my progressive tune of or I'll figure out a way to brand you a racist and turn you into persona non grata

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

This isn't even in the same dimension of what I said. Black people who defend people like OJ, Smollett, Cosby etc are not interested in "minority issues". They're interested in power dynamics against white people. They're as despicable as your average white supremacist. 

Same reason you hold progressivism over white people. If you're white you better dance to my progressive tune of or I'll figure out a way to brand you a racist and turn you into persona non grata

Except I just demanded that you apply the same thing to WHITE PEOPLE who get away with crimes.

And you didn't want to.

I didn't "trick" you in sounding racist................you MADE YOURSELF sound racist.

I gave you a chance, and you made it worse by DOUBLING-DOWN.

Take some responsibility for the words that come out of your mouth...........like a man. For once.

You demanded some non existent straw man narrative and want me to agree to it? lol Jerry who falls for this shit

Show me a white guy who staged a hate crime and then had a bunch of white people defend him for ideological reasons and I'll shit on all involved

You demanded some non existent straw man narrative and want me to agree to it? lol Jerry who falls for this shit

Show me a white guy who staged a hate crime and then had a bunch of white people defend him for ideological reasons and I'll shit on all involved

Yeah.......rich white guys getting away with crimes REALLY IS A FAR-FETCHED idea.

Why, you're future demand that we be vigilant to condemn FUTURE FAKE HATE CRIMES is much more common-place, eh Vini?

Sweetie, you are not going to revise your original remarks...............this isn't about a "Fake Hate Crime" this is somebody who got away with a crime.

You want to narrow it down or else I'll be pointing out white guys who get away with crimes about once every two months. Not gonna work.

Yeah except I never said anything about wealth did I? Try again

And don't try to make this a tribal thing not gonna work with me go bait Deeno with that shit. I got nothing but love for black people and black culture. But there's bad apples everywhere and you're doing your best to keep rotting