All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

13 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

He will probably end up getting a sex change. That seems to solve all problems.

He doesn't even need to go that drastic. A wig and some lipstick are sufficient with today lefties. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember how the (resident) libcucks all parroted what they heard from each other in the beginning, saying how this was going to negatively affect how real racist incidents will be perceived in the fu

gay black privilege

Posted Images

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Did a transperson save your life or something? 

Quite the opposite. A transperson tried to steal my car and broke one of the windows to do so. I had a funny convo with an officer where I kept saying "she" and he kept repeating what I said using "he" cause it was going on record lol

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

No there's plenty of evidence to suggest he was colluding with Russia.

Explain to me...........if Trump knew he was innocent this entire time, why did he behave they way he behave?

Why did he purposely lie to the American people and say that he had no business dealings with Russia, when he clearly did while the campaign was going on?

Do innocent people behave like that?

tinfoilbart.jpg

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

tinfoilbart.jpg

I love how you can't even answer a simple question.

You do understand that if you're innocent...........and still end up trying to obstruct law enforcement.........you end committing a crime, right?

Can you answer me why he acted like a guilty person while he was being investigated?

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how you can't even answer a simple question.

You do understand that if you're innocent...........and still end up trying to obstruct law enforcement.........you end committing a crime, right?

Can you answer me why he acted like a guilty person while he was being investigated?

2ahr1p.jpg

• Haha 2

:deadest:

Although prosecutors have dropped charges against Jussie Smollett after he was indicted on 16 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly staging a hate crime against himself in January, Smollett has not been exonerated of the alleged conduct, nor does this mean there will be no further criminal charges brought against the Empire actor.

LA-based criminal defense attorney Alaleh Kamran, who is not associated with the case, tells PEOPLE that the dropped charges do not mean Smollett is innocent or exonerated.

“Exoneration means there was a finding of factual innocence and usually that’s done after a hearing in front of a judge with the victims and the witnesses,” she explains. “There’s testimony, and then the judge makes a finding that this person was innocent and should not have been arrested – that’s what exoneration means.”

She adds: “I think what happened is the prosecutor could not prove its case and they decided to cut their losses short right now before going any further and getting egg on their faces,” she says.

Kamran says the situation is “highly unusual” given the public scrutiny of the case and expects to see civil lawsuits filed very soon.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:deadest:

Although prosecutors have dropped charges against Jussie Smollett after he was indicted on 16 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly staging a hate crime against himself in January, Smollett has not been exonerated of the alleged conduct, nor does this mean there will be no further criminal charges brought against the Empire actor.

LA-based criminal defense attorney Alaleh Kamran, who is not associated with the case, tells PEOPLE that the dropped charges do not mean Smollett is innocent or exonerated.

“Exoneration means there was a finding of factual innocence and usually that’s done after a hearing in front of a judge with the victims and the witnesses,” she explains. “There’s testimony, and then the judge makes a finding that this person was innocent and should not have been arrested – that’s what exoneration means.”

She adds: “I think what happened is the prosecutor could not prove its case and they decided to cut their losses short right now before going any further and getting egg on their faces,” she says.

Kamran says the situation is “highly unusual” given the public scrutiny of the case and expects to see civil lawsuits filed very soon.

Ya don't say? :bena: 

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

2ahr1p.jpg

He still can't answer a question........and apparently he couldn't make up his own joke....so he had to wait for someone else to do it with him.

The only more ironic thing would've been if a Russian made this meme for him.:tom:

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He still can't answer a question........and apparently he couldn't make up his own joke....so he had to wait for someone else to do it with him.

The only more ironic thing would've been if a Russian made this meme for him.:tom:

7kyj.png

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

7kyj.png

Except the Russians did interfere with the election.

The Mueller Report did not disprove that, in fact the Mueller Report considers that a principle fact for investigating in the first place.

Wow......you can't even get your memes correct.

8 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Smollett got TLHBO triggered AF. :smoke: 

Notice that they are basically admitting that they hyped up this entire Jessie Smollett story to "get back at da libs"

So, right-wingers look bad because they have a president that is working with Russia. They have a rise in white nationalist terror attacks in America and abroad.

And they're response was "oh YEAH??????!!!!! well...................this leftist HERO of yours, Jessie Smollet, just did the most heinous thing ever!!!!! He filed a FALSE POLICE REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

giphy.gif

Just now, jehurey said:

Notice that they are basically admitting that they hyped up this entire Jessie Smollett story to "get back at da libs"

So, right-wingers look bad because they have a president that is working with Russia. They have a rise in white nationalist terror attacks in America and abroad.

And they're response was "oh YEAH??????!!!!! well...................this leftist HERO of yours, Jessie Smollet, just did the most heinous thing ever!!!!! He filed a FALSE POLICE REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just look at the sheer number of incels that can't see the tongue-in-cheek nature of the thread. :mj: