How is this not clear to MS

nobody was asking for multiplats, we all said Xbox needed more EXCLUSIVE GAMES to compete.

If you can't do that, for the love of god atleast keep Halo, Gears and forza, the staple games, exclusive to console.

It was all fun and games when it was windows 10's unwanted, unused proprietary store... but after things like Halo on STEAM and Cuphead on Switch.. if those don't start ringing alarm bells for you, I don't know what will. :D

this isn't normal.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything is clear to MS - they make windows.

Accurate 

Dat Autocorrect

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

Their barometer for success is MAUs now.

Which is fine , if they ditch the box .

They could be huge if gamepass goes everywhere . If gamepass was on the other platforms it would be massive .

But having that along with a failing box that sells 15 million ? Back look to the new brand they are trying to create 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is going to be glorious :hest:

Dude, some us of us here have been the hardest of hardcore Xbox guys, shilling it on forums for 15 years and even we're fucking disgusted with this direction. :drake: 

The point of no return is here, there's nothing they can do after they flushed all of the goodwill down the drain this gen. It's one thing to lose, but to sell out to the competition, that's when I lose all respect.

Like I said, if even it were just Halo still CONSOLE ONLY, I'd still be an xbox guy right now. But they can't even maanage one damned game for their fans... that's just pathetic.

Who in the hell is going to plunk down $500 on an Xbox next gen if this is the best they can do. You can't just crawl into next gen and hope we start from 0. It doesn't work like that. MS has a reputation right now and it isn't good. Far from it.

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

nobody was asking for multiplats, we all said Xbox needed more EXCLUSIVE GAMES to compete.

If you can't do that, for the love of god atleast keep Halo, Gears and forza, the staple games, exclusive to console.

It was all fun and games when it was windows 10's unwanted, unused proprietary store... but after things like Halo on STEAM and Cuphead on Switch.. if those don't start ringing alarm bells for you, I don't know what will. :D

this isn't normal.

MCC on Steam was the tipping point.

That's when lems were like.. ok so they really doin this huh.. :mjcry:

Thing is though... I think MS will be successful.  And I want them to be... unlike butthurt lemmings.  PC is the rightful place where they should be focusing on releasing their content.  Throw a budget AMD box out there for the cheaplings who's mommies can't afford to buy them an Nvidia RTX based PC.  Focus on pleasing PC gamers and we'll rebuild the house that consoles destroyed.

Just like in the Prophecy :wow2: 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

ITT: People who still prefer Xbox but are butt blasted and forcing themselves to "enjoy" other platforms.

:lawl:

I'm not going to gamble $500 on a box that may or may not have exclusives when I know for a damned fact their direct competition will have exclusives. :wonder: 

And hell yes I'm enjoying my PS4 over the Xbox. It has every game I liked on Xbox One + over a dozen more.

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

ITT: People who still prefer Xbox but are butt blasted and forcing themselves to "enjoy" other platforms.

:lawl:

I still enjoy Xbox , on my PC , and next gen , on ps5 

Sakaguchi is making an exclusive for apple. Probably cost them 10 cents to get as an exclusive.

all these years, begging for a follow up to lost odyssey... nope. :D Seriously, MS can Fuck off with their no-exclusives strategy. It's no fun, it sucks so much ass.

nioh on PS4 only.

Halo on Steam.

Sony can lock down Spiderman. Nintendo gets Marvel Ultimate Alliance. MS can't get shit from marvel though? 

Everything I loved about xbox can be found elsewhere, and many times now, it's not even available on xbox. :D 

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

I doubt the next Xbox will sell more than 15 million . It will have no 3rd party support compared to PC and Sony , and no exclusives .

If you give all your games away , selling a console that will fail will hurt your die-hard fanbase even more.

They should just call it quits 

bookmarked.

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I still enjoy Xbox , on my PC , and next gen , on ps5 

You're delusional and lying to yourself, you and the rest of these fake lemmings are feeble and demoralized. Sure things got rough but you're a bunch of pussies, if Sheep were like you they wouldn't even exist anymore. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're delusional and lying to yourself, you and the rest of these fake lemmings are feeble and demoralized. Sure things got rough but you're a bunch of pussies, if Sheep were like you they wouldn't even exist anymore. 

Delusion ? Every Ms game is on pc, and the porting to other consoles is beginning NOW 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

MS has done a piss-poor job of keeping their fans satisfied, let alone happy.

there hasn't been a banger in YEARS

There is no zelda, bayonetta 2, mario 3d wrold moment to fall back on with the Xbox One. the last true AAA was in like 2014 or something. :D THere hasn't been SHIT.

They launched a $500 Super-console with fucking

maxresdefault.jpg
SUPER LUCKY TALE as the headliner *also on PC * Rumoured to be on Switch.

FUCK MS. :cruise: 

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

MS has done a piss-poor job of keeping their fans satisfied, let alone happy.

there hasn't been a banger in YEARS

There is no zelda, bayonetta 2, mario 3d wrold moment to fall back on with the Xbox One. the last true AAA was in like 2014 or something. :D THere hasn't been SHIT.

They launched a $500 Super-console with fucking

SUPER LUCKY TALE as the headliner *also on PC * Rumoured to be on Switch.

FUCK MS. :cruise: 

That was not only a rumor, it's not Microsoft's game. As far as everything else you're saying, you're a dumb asshole.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

So Forza will essentially destroy Polyphony Digital by making it's way to Playstation via Gamepass?  Okay I'm fine with that.  How about the cows?

I've been predicting this ever since the day Forza came out.  I knew it would kill the GT franchise and I argued with cows back then about it.  Well, I told you so...  :comicbookguy: in yo face!

Edited by SpicoliX
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That was not only a rumor, it's not Microsoft's game.

Here's the main thing: I don't give a shit about their future direction.

I WANT

A

FUCKING

TRADITIONAL

CONSOLE

WITH 

FUCKING

EXCLUSIVE

GAMES

So until MS offers that (which isn't in their plans) I'm fucking out. :drake: And PS5 IS offering exactly what I want. So the choice is clear. I have huge stake in PS5 succeeding, I'm already on board for a traditional console before I even know one detail about next gen. All sony has to do to win me next gen is not be Microsoft. Don't follow that path, easy. 

Next gen is going to be a bloodbath.