Yoshi's Crafted World Officially another AAe for Switch

I was pleasantly surprised by the demo that one level had several types of quests within it, along with collectibles and secrets to discover, and then after completing it, it had an optional flip side level that had other objectives.

So they're saying that a few levels make up a "theme" and there's 16 themes in all. That may put the game around 50-60 levels in all. That's a nice amount of content. I may get this on physical because my niece really liked playing the demo as well.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It looks terrible docked as well, it doesn't even eclipse 675p and has a low of 576p.

yikes. there are no excuses, especially considering how great donkey kong looks. 

Just now, kokujin said:

It probably looks and plays fine for what it is. I'm befuddled yall forgot you played fine at 480p as a teen. 

game looks absolutely fine, even digital foundry said so which is why they were surprised at the resolution because they said that the game looks great.

I played the demo entirely in handheld mode, it looks perfectly fine.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

It probably looks and plays fine for what it is. I'm befuddled yall forgot you played fine at 480p as a teen. 

it's 704x396 at times, when undocked. i'm sorry, but it just doesn't look good.  

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it's 704x396 at times, when undocked. i'm sorry, but it just doesn't look good.  

It's observably blurry, like there's no way around it. It's one of the lowest resolution games I've seen this generation relative to display resolution. It's distractingly low resolution. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It's observably blurry, like there's no way around it. It's one of the lowest resolution games I've seen this generation relative to display resolution. It's distractingly low resolution. 

i agree. i can deal with sub 720 (i think mario rabbids is gorgeous). this just looks meh. 

You should all be ashamed. this game got nothing but harassment for 480p, for being kiddy, for being Yoshi, everything.

Fucking yet another AAE, baby. :smoke: This little 480p game just sucker punched every 'FauXclusive' ever released on the ' Monster :scared:' 6tf  DoneX, and every Ps4 exclusive released this year. :D 

And the reviewer? Well gentlemen, lets just say this:

$

The ladies loooove Nintendo. B) WE WIN AGAIN

Our Exclusives: E6Xr14Of_400x400.jpg :jerkit: 

Your exclusives: 18j23gs0rceq7jpg.jpg

-N

22 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

You should all be ashamed. this game got nothing but harassment for 480p, for being kiddy, for being Yoshi, everything.

Fucking yet another AAE, baby. :smoke: This little 480p game just sucker punched every 'FauXclusive' ever released on the ' Monster :scared:' 6tf  DoneX, and every Ps4 exclusive released this year. :D 

And the reviewer? Well gentlemen, lets just say this:

$

The ladies loooove Nintendo. B) WE WIN AGAIN

Our Exclusives: E6Xr14Of_400x400.jpg :jerkit: 

Your exclusives: 18j23gs0rceq7jpg.jpg

-N

396p is not 480p :lawl: