Target says Red Dead Redemption is coming to Switch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weird that they'd do RDR2 before that GTAV port the sheep kept assuring us would happen.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That has no application to system performance and computational results. I figured one of you would try something like this, it doesn't apply. 

Jesus fuck, you're thick.  This has got to be the third or fourth time a post has flown over your head.

3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Jesus fuck, you're thick.  This has got to be the third or fourth time a post has flown over your head.

You play this shtick far too often and never rationalize it with anyone. You say it to me all the time, you say it to others all the time. You think it's some kind of get out of jail free card for being a moron incapable of asserting a valid point. 

"It's over your head"

--

"What is?"

--

"It"

That's what you do, you're an idiot who says a lot of nothing and hides behind the guise of the other person seemingly not understanding. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You play this shtick far too often and never rationalize with anyone. You say it to me all the time, you say it to others all the time. You think it's some kind of get out of jail free card for being a moron incapable of asserting a valid point. 

Deeno, Sweetie, do yourself a solid and click the quote chain back up the link until you get to Jerry's post that you replied to with a link to Argumentum ad populum, then ask yourself if that post was talking about computational results, or if that post was talking about how you run into assholes absolutely everywhere.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Deeno, Sweetie, do yourself a solid and click the quote chain back up the link until you get to Jerry's post that you replied to with a link to Argumentum ad populum, then ask yourself if that post was talking about computational results, or if that post was talking about how you run into assholes absolutely everywhere.

So you're responding to me based upon a response to Jerry's analogy of assholes when the point was conflating that I'm wrong, is that what you're saying?

You're dumb as fuck, you guys think you're so intelligent lol. You're not. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

So you're responding to me based upon a response to Jerry's analogy of assholes when the point was conflating that I'm wrong, is that what you're saying?

You're dumb as fuck, you guys think you're so intelligent lol. You're not. 

Don't get mad that I used your own link against you. :cruise: 

39 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How does that relate to GTAV though? I mean yeah it's a large game but where's the explicit connection?

Larger Carts drop the price of all larger carts which reduce the cost of the game to the publisher = more profit per game sold in stores. 

6 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Don't get mad that I used your own link against you. :cruise: 

You didn't use it against me though because it didn't have any application. Jerry's entire point was people disagreeing with me about the computational results of games, his go to was an appeal to the forum. That is an appeal to consensus fallacy and has no bearing on what the actual results are or where things stand. 

You're trying to conflate your point attached to his analogy and not what the actual analogy related to, that's dumb. You're dumb. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're appealing to a consensus, the consensus is wrong. 

No, I specifically told you that its not a "consensus" because that would imply that we didn't discover this first-hand on our own.

Look at what you're arguing. You're only proving me correct.

I actually notice that you are TRYING to find ANY sort of mental victory, no matter how obscure or abstract. LOL

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I specifically told you that its not a "consensus" because that would imply that we didn't discover this first-hand on our own.

Look at what you're arguing. You're only proving me correct.

I actually notice that you are TRYING to find ANY sort of mental victory, no matter how obscure or abstract. LOL

Do you own any mirrors Jerry?

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You didn't use it against me though because it didn't have any application. Jerry's entire point was people disagreeing with me about the computational results of games, his go to was an appeal to the forum. That is an appeal to consensus fallacy and has no bearing on what the actual results are or where things stand. 

You're trying to conflate your point attached to his analogy and not what the actual analogy related to, that's dumb. You're dumb. 

Aight, get mad, then. :roff: 

Just now, jehurey said:

Even you're attempts at clever comebacks are wanting.

Dude still doesn't realize you weren't using a populist argument to talk about hardware.

Just now, McWicked said:

Aight, get mad, then. :roff: 

LOL he's describing it that people are just "disagreeing" with him, like as if I'm saying that's the only requirement for him being delusional.

What makes him delusional is that everybody argues with him AND THEY COME TO THE CONCLUSION that he's delusional because he's lost an argument, and desperately tries to pretend that he didn't and makes other shit up.

Jerry's entire point was people disagreeing with me about the computational results of games

This is absolutely wrong. He got it wrong.  And none of us are remotely surprised.