Target says Red Dead Redemption is coming to Switch

Just now, jehurey said:

This is absolutely wrong. He got it wrong.  And none of us are remotely surprised.

Since Deeno's likely furiously typing up a response to this while listening to NuMetal in 2019, I'll just go ahead and explain the joke to him:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie let me tell you a story.

If you meet an asshole in the morning.......then you met an asshole.

If you meet assholes all day long..........YOU'RE the asshole.

You see, if everybody on this forum has concluded that you are delusional and make up your own perception of reality.......we're not the ones that are wrong. 

Now matter how hard you TRY to make yourself believe that.

This right here is where the populist argument was made to call Deeno delusional, not to talk about hardware.  That's where my post comes into play:

The argumentum ad populum can be a valid argument in inductive logic; for example, a poll of a sizeable population may find that 100% prefer a certain brand of product over another. A cogent (strong) argument can then be made that the next person to be considered will also very likely prefer that brand (but not always 100% since there could be exceptions), and the poll is valid evidence of that claim.

I'd post a smiley, but explaining jokes always ruins them.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weird that they'd do RDR2 before that GTAV port the sheep kept assuring us would happen.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Even you're attempts at clever comebacks are wanting.

No I'm being serious, because you're trying to gain mental victories while arguing that I am. You haven't been arguing on behalf of yourself, you've been arguing on behalf of the forum. You even appealed to them for validation of what you were saying but then when confronted suddenly it became individualized. That doesn't work when there's a history of arguing with me in groups and then falling into agreement with each other, that is a consensus Jerry. 

You guys are mental midgets, you can't handle one guy even with 3/4 of a forum at your back. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys are mental midgets, you can't handle one guy even with 3/4 of a forum at your back. 

I didn't know it was possible for Deeno to make my joke retroactively funnier, but by god he did.  :roff: 

Edited by McWicked
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No I'm being serious, because you're trying to gain mental victories while arguing that I am. You haven't been arguing on behalf of yourself, you've been arguing on behalf of the forum. You even appealed to them for validation of what you were saying but then when confronted suddenly it became individualized. That doesn't work when there's a history of arguing with me in groups and then falling into agreement with each other, that is a consensus Jerry. 

I think you're playing a game with yourself right now.

Its called "The more I just KEEP UP WITH THE APPEARANCE OF FEIGNED CONFIDENCE.......the more courageous I am"

Its kind of like a guy who's been shot in the stomach, bleeding out and is certain to die.........so he decides that he's gonna walk as far as he can, because people will be impressed with how far he walked for a bleeding-soon-to-be-dead man.

Dynocrap............I love it when you have to INVENT NEW BULLSHIT in order to keep your argument going.

Here's what you invented:

-I (jerry) argue on behalf of the forum :tom:

-I (jerry) appeal to the forum for validation:tom:

-And the entire forum can't "handle" you

And you're doing all of this because you don't know when to cut your losses, son.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, McWicked said:

I didn't know it was possible for Deeno to make my joke retroactively funnier, but by god he did.  :roff: 

It's not funny you're just a stupid person. The overarching point of what you're trying to wrangle me with and that quote; doesn't state that the opposition is incorrect. It presents the premise that if a certain amount of people are saying one thing the odds are in their favor that the next person will say it as well. 

That has no implication on truth or fact. Like I said, mental midgets. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not funny you're just a stupid person. The overarching point of what you're trying to wrangle me with and that quote; doesn't state that the opposition is incorrect. It presents the premise that if a certain amount of people are saying one thing the odds are in their favor that the next person will say it as well. 

That has no implication on truth or fact. Like I said, mental midgets. 

Do you run into mental midgets a lot?  Like, all the time? 

... :mj: 

5 hours ago, soup said:

I imagine theyd have to cut back on the simulation and visuals which are the only things worth it in this otherwise boring game.

Welcome back, Cleotis.  :love:  

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:bickle:

And now we've reached the end of Dynocrap.

Its usually the Bill Cosby smiley. I love it when he has come to the conclusion that his BEST strategy is to pretend that he doesn't understand what you said, so he posts a confused smiley.

Even though he knows exactly what my post means. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And now we've reached the end of Dynocrap.

Its usually the Bill Cosby smiley. I love it when he has come to the conclusion that his BEST strategy is to pretend that he doesn't understand what you said, so he posts a confused smiley.

Even though he knows exactly what my post means. LOL

I know what your post means, it was just a dumb post. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I saw one of Jerry's post starting with ''Sweetie, let me tell..." 

Stopped reading there immediately. 

Good thing you caught yourself... wouldn't want you to waste any more of your precious tim-- oh wait :freeman: 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

What's the story with DavidP and wasting time?

He's too good for games now that some bitch showed interest in him.  But has managed to make time to come to the forum and remind us of it :hest: 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He's too good for games now that some bitch showed interest in him.  But has managed to make time to come to the forum and remind us of it :hest: 

He should have bought a PC and Vive and just gotten a girlfriend in VR Chat, he'd be better off :tom: