Target says Red Dead Redemption is coming to Switch

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

My position hasn't changed on the Xbox One X, and it's still got the most enhanced games even though it trailed the Pro by a year. 

LOL, oh so you predicted 2019 games actually running better on the Pro and not really being enhanced at all by the X?

Funny enough.......I predicted that as well back in 2016/2017. Didn't see you agreeing with me back then. lol

Like I said.........its much simpler when you don't peddle bullshit on a daily basis. When you do, you end up creating NEW bullshit to help cover for the OLD bullshit that's coming back down.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weird that they'd do RDR2 before that GTAV port the sheep kept assuring us would happen.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, oh so you predicted 2019 games actually running better on the Pro and not really being enhanced at all by the X?

Funny enough.......I predicted that as well back in 2016/2017. Didn't see you agreeing with me back then. lol

Like I said.........its much simpler when you don't peddle bullshit on a daily basis. When you do, you end up creating NEW bullshit to help cover for the OLD bullshit that's coming back down.

What are you talking about? Aside from Ace Combat 7 the results have been fine, and still resolution leading by leaps and bounds. No one cares about a couple FPS here and there when both systems are either dropping frames or are so close to their target it's imperceptible, it's something you'll never see and you'll never notice. The only measurement for actually noticing the difference in something like that is with a framerate counter and that not something that exists on consoles. You can see resolution at all times, you can see a hit to IQ at all times, you can see degraded shadow quality, lower LoD's and textures at all times. 

And in a couple of those instances the only way the Pro even got an "advantage" was by forcing the system settings to render out at 1080p... 1080p :tom:

54 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What are you talking about? Aside from Ace Combat 7 the results have been fine, and still resolution leading by leaps and bounds. No one cares about a couple FPS here and there when both systems are either dropping frames or are so close to their target it's imperceptible, it's something you'll never see and you'll never notice. The only measurement for actually noticing the difference in something like that is with a framerate counter and that not something that exists on consoles. You can see resolution at all times, you can see a hit to IQ at all times, you can see degraded shadow quality, lower LoD's and textures at all times. 

And in a couple of those instances the only way the Pro even got an "advantage" was by forcing the system settings to render out at 1080p... 1080p :tom:

Developers have given up on optimizing for X. That's just a plain fact compared to Digital Foundry comparisons during the first half of 2018 games, and games releasing now in 2019.

Deal with it.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Developers have given up on optimizing for X. That's just a plain fact compared to Digital Foundry comparisons during the first half of 2018 games, and games releasing now in 2019.

Deal with it.

This is such a moronic post. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

according to those leakers... GTAV was put on hold because of cost of the cart... the 64 gig carts were delayed from 2018 to 2019. 

Haven't stayed on top of if those carts came out yet or not :shrug:

They haven't.  Nintendo hasn't released them for whatever reason. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's nothing true about it, there's reality and then idiotic interpretation of reality. 

Sweetie let me tell you a story.

If you meet an asshole in the morning.......then you met an asshole.

If you meet assholes all day long..........YOU'RE the asshole.

You see, if everybody on this forum has concluded that you are delusional and make up your own perception of reality.......we're not the ones that are wrong. 

Now matter how hard you TRY to make yourself believe that.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sweetie let me tell you a story.

If you meet an asshole in the morning.......then you met an asshole.

If you meet assholes all day long..........YOU'RE the asshole.

You see, if everybody on this forum has concluded that you are delusional and make up your own perception of reality.......we're not the ones that are wrong. 

Now matter how hard you TRY to make yourself believe that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, we didn't come to an agreement that you're an idiot.

Each one individually discovered that on their own.

You see..........one asshole did go and tell the other people to act like an asshole.

Each person you individually met was an "asshole" encounter.

That makes YOU the asshole.

You can't even do a proper job pretending to know about logical fallacy.  You are like a dumb person's idea of how a smart person should act like. lol

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, we didn't come to an agreement that you're an idiot.

Each one individually discovered that on their own.

You see..........one asshole did go and tell the other people to act like an asshole.

Each person you individually met was an "asshole" encounter.

That makes YOU the asshole.

You can't even do a proper job pretending to know about logical fallacy.  You are like a dumb person's idea of how a smart person should act like. lol

You're appealing to a consensus, the consensus is wrong. 

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The argumentum ad populum can be a valid argument in inductive logic; for example, a poll of a sizeable population may find that 100% prefer a certain brand of product over another. A cogent (strong) argument can then be made that the next person to be considered will also very likely prefer that brand (but not always 100% since there could be exceptions), and the poll is valid evidence of that claim.

:roff: