LAs great gun laws at work: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot dead

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not bring up the inconvenient fact that the largest mass shootings in your country involved legally purchased firearms...     Columbine - Dude's girlfriend (who was the age of maj

the only weapon i own is between my legs

Too many stupid Americans own guns. It's a shame your constitution makes it a right to own guns. it should be a privilege not a right. The British aren't coming back. 

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm aware of the gunshow loophole but it's not a national issue, it doesn't exist here.

Except guns can be purchased across state lines.

So YES the gunshow loophole DOES exist there........because it affects everywhere.

It MAKES IT A NATIONAL ISSUE, dumbass.

Wow, would you look at that..........maybe somebody should make a FEDERAL, nation-wide regulation.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL you know its bad when ghosts is looking for help from Dynocrap.:drake:

You pointed out a specific section in the constitution that proved you completely wrong. This has nothing to do with dyno & everything with you self owning yourself........again. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You pointed out a specific section in the constitution that proved you completely wrong. This has nothing to do with dyno & everything with you self owning yourself........again. 

No, I explained to Dynocrap that I was talking about regulation.

Guess what................he did his best ghost impression and MIS-READ what I typed. LOL

No wonder you considered it ownage. :tom:

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

I can't shoot you in the face with my mouth.

Listen, I'm a gun owner, I've got more than 10 guns. But not everyone should have them. Not everyone should drive a car either, that's why there are road tests and licensing.  It's fucking common sense. 

Why can't I have a nuke to protect myself!? 

And not everyone does have them or can, that's why we have criminal and mental health records, that's why we have background checks. All of this stuff already exists. 

I have a freedom of speech but that doesn't mean I just go around saying whatever I want, but because a few bad apples do should that right be restricted? Of course not, and that's currently what's happening in your country with things like C16. You have no right to free speech, with the implementation of one bill they can make whatever language they want where you live illegal if it's deemed harmful. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And not everyone does have them or can, that's why we have criminal and mental health records, that's why we have background checks. All of this stuff already exists. 

I have a freedom of speech but that doesn't mean I just go around saying whatever I want, but because a few bad apples do should that right be restricted? Of course not, and that's currently what's happening in your country with things like C16. You have no right to free speech, with the implementation of one bill they can make whatever language they want where you live illegal if it's deemed harmful. 

Your inconvenience is less important than the physical safety of kids or whoever else gets shot up. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I explained to Dynocrap that I was talking about regulation.

Guess what................he did his best ghost impression and MIS-READ what I typed. LOL

No wonder you considered it ownage. :tom:

Should have included a quote that didn’t make you look like a retard then, LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

Should have included a quote that didn’t make you look like a retard then, LOL

LOL ghosts is actually trying to get out of it now.

Dynocrap lost that argument......and then ghosts thought to himself "I'll take Dynocrap's argument, this'll work!" :tom:

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Your inconvenience is less important than the physical safety of kids or whoever else gets shot up. 

It's not just my inconvenience, it's an inconvenience to hundreds of millions of people to which the lions share and then some are law abiding. 

We don't need knee jerk gun regulation, most murders and gun related homicides in general are gang related with illegal firearms. Mass shootings account for like 20 deaths a year on average. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not just my inconvenience, it's an inconvenience to hundreds of millions of people to which the lions share and then some are law abiding. 

Jim Jeffries also went over that part:

At the 3:00 mark:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

We don't need knee jerk gun regulation, most murders and gun related homicides in general are gang related with illegal firearms. Mass shootings account for like 20 deaths a year on average. 

Then we might as well deregulate everything right? Cause most people are law abiding then we don't need any regulations. 

It's a stupid concept dynamo

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Then we might as well deregulate everything right? Cause most people are law abiding then we don't need any regulations. 

There should be some regulation but the constant need to implement wholly ineffective regulation which does nothing but harm those who are or would be responsible firearm owners is pure nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Remember, Dynocrap, and alot of these folks, lose their shit over stories about gender, about people who are transgender having babies and all of this stuff.

They WANT REGULATIONS for that stuff. They want them immediately. And, in some cases, they even invoke religious morality saying that they MUST regulate that because it is immoral.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Remember, Dynocrap, and alot of these folks, lose their shit over stories about gender, about people who are transgender having babies and all of this stuff.

They WANT REGULATIONS for that stuff. They want them immediately. And, in some cases, they even invoke religious morality saying that they MUST regulate that because it is immoral.

No there shouldn't be regulations on peoples genders and whatever, it's just identity politics is stupid as fuck and does no good for anyone. That's always been my stance on it. 

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

No there shouldn't be regulations on peoples genders and whatever, it's just identity politics is stupid as fuck and does no good for anyone. That's always been my stance on it. 

The people (whom you enable, I must say) on this forum want to take it further. They want government intervention against.