LAs great gun laws at work: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot dead

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Its guaranteed not to work by doing nothing at all. 

Do you know what just happened in Pittsburgh? Do you think this will stop gun deaths in the city?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not bring up the inconvenient fact that the largest mass shootings in your country involved legally purchased firearms...     Columbine - Dude's girlfriend (who was the age of maj

the only weapon i own is between my legs

Too many stupid Americans own guns. It's a shame your constitution makes it a right to own guns. it should be a privilege not a right. The British aren't coming back. 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Except it lowered before it "spiked" and then the spike went down immediately.

How in the hell to you SPECIFICALLY ATTRIBUTE THAT TO REMOVING GUNS???????????????

Explain that to me.

Was there an economic incident around 2001 that might have led to more people having less money, and then resorting to robbery.

You're attributing it to a gun law from 5 years prior? Even though robberies went DOWN during that time? This shit wouldn't fly in a Probability and Statistics class in high school. LOL

Because removing guns didn't remove guns, people still had them and used them illegally, and still do. The difference is the rest of the population is unprotected and these people know this so they abuse that and violent crime increases.

It's the same story in the UK. You idiots don't realize that cutting off one hand also cuts off the other, you think this is just about homicides? No, no, no, it's much more than that.

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Do you know what just happened in Pittsburgh? Do you think this will stop gun deaths in the city?

Paying thugs for their money will get many guns off the street. Doing nothing will do nothing. 

If there's 3 holes in your boat and you have only 2 plugs do you plug 2 holes and bail out the water or do nothing? 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because removing guns didn't remove guns, people still had them and used them illegally, and still do. The difference is the rest of the population is unprotected and these people know this so they abuse that and violent crime increases.

It's the same story in the UK. You idiots don't realize that cutting off one hand also cuts off the other, you think this is just about homicides? No, no, no, it's much more than that.

Then explain how it WENT DOWN.

By you NARRATIVE, it should've gone up and UP and UP for several years as the criminals who still had guns found more and more prey.

Your bullshit narrative doesn't work.

It even shows UNARMED ROBBERY going up the same amount as ARMED robbery. Explain that dumbass.

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Paying thugs for their money will get many guns off the street. Doing nothing will do nothing. 

If there's 3 holes in your boat and you have only 2 plugs do you plug 2 holes and bail out the water or do nothing? 

Guns are too readily available to people that really want one. If there were no guns, Nipsey would still be dead.

Again, I never said not to do anything.

Again, I said id be for banning ALL guns? Do you also not read? That wont stop evil people from being evil.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Then explain how it WENT DOWN.

By you NARRATIVE, it should've gone up and UP and UP for several years as the criminals who still had guns found more and more prey.

Your bullshit narrative doesn't work.

It even shows UNARMED ROBBERY going up the same amount as ARMED robbery. Explain that dumbass.

Crime has trends jerry, can you explain the US homicide rate continually decreasing with an ever growing population and ever growing gun ownership? No? Okay then.

You guys are Grade A fucking idiots. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Crime has trends jerry, can you explain the US homicide rate continually decreasing with an ever growing population and ever growing gun ownership? No? Okay then.

You guys are Grade A fucking idiots. 

Answer the question I asked.

Why did the UNARMED robbery statistic go up at the same time as the ARMED robbery statistic????

How is that related to the Australian government removing guns?

You're not getting out of this.

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Guns are too readily available to people that really want one. If there were no guns, Nipsey would still be dead.

Again, I never said not to do anything.

Again, I said id be for banning ALL guns? Do you also not read? That wont stop evil people from being evil.

You don't think Nipsey would have a chance at survivng a machete attack?

Compared to the chances of surviving a gun attack?

Why are you arguing positions you KNOW aren't true from a statistical point of view?

You are not going to win from a purely statistic standpoint.

And you are saying "do nothing" because you are saying "people will always be evil"

Yeah, will people will always get sick and our bodies will always fail us..........but that doesn't stop us from INVENTING MEDICINE, does it? It shows in our life expectancy over the years.

Just now, jehurey said:

Answer the question I asked.

Why did the UNARMED robbery statistic go up at the same time as the ARMED robbery statistic????

How is that related to the Australian government removing guns?

You're not getting out of this.

Why did unarmed robbery go up at the same time armed robbery did? Because the people being robbed were no longer armed so criminals can be brazen and not have to worry about being shot.

Also it relates to everything.

• US continually declining homicide rate
  • Continually growing population
  • Millions more guns in circulation every year

That right there makes your leftist heads explode as far as gun control is concerned. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Why did unarmed robbery go up at the same time armed robbery did? Because the people being robbed were no longer armed so criminals can be brazen and not have to worry about being shot.

Also it relates to everything.

That right there makes your leftist heads explode as far as gun control is concerned. 

And why did it go DOWN IMMEDIATELY?

How does that fit your narrative.

Jesus christ..............he trying to argue that removing guns have detrimental LONG-TERM effects.............by pointing out a ONE-TIME spike, and anybody who knows Probability & Statistics knows that one-time spikes are treated as outliers.

He genuinely doesn't know any of this.:snoop:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And why did it go DOWN IMMEDIATELY?

How does that fit your narrative.

Jesus christ..............he trying to argue that removing guns have detrimental LONG-TERM effects.............by pointing out a ONE-TIME spike, and anybody who knows Probability & Statistics knows that one-time spikes are treated as outliers.

He genuinely doesn't know any of this.:snoop:

This dumb cuck thinks a sustained increase in crime over 8 years is going "down immediately" lol... Also as I said Jerry crime has trends and swings... Guns, no guns, it swings regardless. 

:tom:

Explain your way around this.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You don't think Nipsey would have a chance at survivng a machete attack?

Compared to the chances of surviving a gun attack?

Why are you arguing positions you KNOW aren't true from a statistical point of view?

You are not going to win from a purely statistic standpoint.

And you are saying "do nothing" because you are saying "people will always be evil"

Yeah, will people will always get sick and our bodies will always fail us..........but that doesn't stop us from INVENTING MEDICINE, does it? It shows in our life expectancy over the years.

I never said do nothing. I said ban ALL guns. You saw me post that, multiple times. Again proving,

You are not going to win

You are not going to win

You are not going to win

Well you just lost that one

Do you not see this? This is not an argument when one person will not be willing to argue. You will always tell yourself YOU are right. You only care about winning FAKE arguments you create in your head. This is only about you. 

Its only about an argument to you .

A machete can easily kill you in one hit btw.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This dumb cuck thinks a sustained increase in crime over 8 years is going "down immediately" lol... Also as I said Jerry crime has trends and swings... Guns, no guns, it swings regardless. 

:tom:

Explain your way around this.

You just tried SWITCHING over to another graph.

You didn't think I would notice?????????????????????

I was talking about ROBBERY. You just tried to switch over to the assault graph:

VsZEfeK.png

o2U3DGf.png

ZHORFSd.png

And you're STILL gonna lose this argument.

Take a look at assaults PRIOR to the gun ban in 1996.  There is NO CHANGE in trajectory in the assault statistics.

You just proved that the GUN BAN HAD NO EFFECT to the already existing crime trend.  Dumbass, you're argument would've worked if the assault numbers were GOING DOWN before 1996.

But they weren't, they are literally on the same trajectory.

Oh my god, you are straight-up stu-u..........u-uu-pid.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You just tried SWITCHING over to another graph.

You didn't think I would notice?????????????????????

I was talking about ROBBERY. You just tried to switch over to the assault graph:

And you're STILL gonna lose this argument.

Take a look at assaults PRIOR to the gun ban in 1996.  There is NO CHANGE in trajectory in the assault statistics.

You just proved that the GUN BAN HAD NO EFFECT to the already existing crime trend.  Dumbass, you're argument would've worked if the assault numbers were GOING DOWN before 1996.

But they weren't, they are literally on the same trajectory.

Oh my god, you are straight-up stu-u..........u-uu-pid.

Yeah Jerry, robbery... Where there was an elevated rate for 8 years following the gun buyback...

:mindblown:

What do you think 1996 to 2004 is?

4 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I never said do nothing. I said ban ALL guns. You saw me post that, multiple times. Again proving,

You are not going to win

You are not going to win

You are not going to win

Do you not see this? This is not an argument when one person will not be willing to argue. You will always tell yourself YOU are right. You only care about winning FAKE arguments you create in your head. This is only about you. 

Its only about an argument to you .

A machete can easily kill you in one hit btw.

I didn't ask you if a machete CAN kill you in one.

I asked you what are the chances that a machete hit can kill you compared to a bullet?

They're lower.............you know this.

I don't give a shit that I talk down to you. You make a bad argument, I point out that its not going to win.

If you want to prove me wrong............then that requires you, y'know.........proving me wrong.

The numbers aren't on your side. And I think you DO KNOW this.........which makes me question why you are trying to argue this.

And the only answer I can think of is: jonb is just incredibly butthurt about me. If you got a better answer, let me know.