LAs great gun laws at work: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot dead

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

If a law is implemented at the federal level.

then it is enforced everywhere...............and criminals can't take advantage of LAX LAWS in other states.

Why are you pretending to play dumb and not understand this concept?????????

There's over 300 million guns in circulation, changing the laws doesn't stop criminals from getting them, it doesn't stop firearm theft, it doesn't stop black market trade, it doesn't stop illegal possession or sale. Hell, people steal guns from police...

Stop being such a jackass.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not bring up the inconvenient fact that the largest mass shootings in your country involved legally purchased firearms...     Columbine - Dude's girlfriend (who was the age of maj

the only weapon i own is between my legs

Too many stupid Americans own guns. It's a shame your constitution makes it a right to own guns. it should be a privilege not a right. The British aren't coming back. 

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

I’m confused. Are you advocating a full on ban of all firearms?

No, I'm not.

Where did you get that?

I said the word "Gun Control" and "Regulations"

Did I say the word "Gun Ban"??????????

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

There's over 300 million guns in circulation, changing the laws doesn't stop criminals from getting them, it doesn't stop black market trade, it doesn't stop illegal possession or sale.

Stop being such a jackass.

The black market goes UP IN PRICE.

This is America, and even the sellers on the black market are capitalists.

We WANT THE PRICE TO SKYROCKET sweetie.

Do you understand that??????????  DO I need to type it again.

We want to heavily control legal gun purchases, and enforce it across all 50 states because it will cause the BLACK MARKET PRICES TO SKYROCKET

Do you think gangbangers can afford guns that would cost thousands of dollars??? And the FBI and ATF cracking down on trafficking will cause the market to skyrocket even higher.

Oh and before you ask.............the gangbangers are in the CITY..........so the FBI and ATF only need to watch the trafficking of arms coming into the city.

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

What kind of regulations?

Standard gun control regulations that have been mentioned before.

You should know, you created this thread about "Gun laws"

Are you saying when you typed "Gun Laws"................you didn't know which laws they were? Because that would make an completely uninformed from the very beginning.:bena:

Just now, jehurey said:

Standard gun control regulations that have been mentioned before.

You should know, you created this thread about "Gun laws"

Are you saying when you typed "Gun Laws"................you didn't know which laws they were? Because that would make an completely uninformed from the very beginning.:bena:

Standard regulations....that’s all I’ve seen you say. You’ve yet to provide really..any details. Makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The black market goes UP IN PRICE.

This is America, and even the sellers on the black market are capitalists.

We WANT THE PRICE TO SKYROCKET sweetie.

Do you understand that??????????  DO I need to type it again.

We want to heavily control legal gun purchases, and enforce it across all 50 states because it will cause the BLACK MARKET PRICES TO SKYROCKET

Do you think gangbangers can afford guns that would cost thousands of dollars??? And the FBI and ATF cracking down on trafficking will cause the market to skyrocket even higher.

Oh and before you ask.............the gangbangers are in the CITY..........so the FBI and ATF only need to watch the trafficking of arms coming into the city.

Bitch, "gang bangers" are bringing in more money than you or I, they sell drugs, they steal, they don't pay taxes. How can you be this retarded? Also that doesn't quell firearm theft, no does it actually insinuate an increase in illegal firearm prices because there's already millions upon millions in circulation. 

Fucking dumb

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Honestly 3D printed guns is soon to take off. 

FBI and ATF can track CNC machines in the city.

That makes their job easier.

Make a gun out of cheaper, weaker material............they don't last as long as well-manufactured guns.

That means that innocent people and even bad people, have a better chance at survival.

And let's see if those gangbangers can work a computer and a 3D printer. Patriot Act can track them.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Standard regulations....that’s all I’ve seen you say. You’ve yet to provide really..any details. Makes sense. 

So you don't know what "gun laws" you were making fun of at the very beginning of this thread????:bena:

Seems like you just admitted that.

You have to say, you'd be a bit more appreciative of the fact that the gunman went to the lengths required to purchase, install, create, and test their 3D gun versus picking it up at Wal-Mart and lighting everyone up at a social gathering where guns aren't expected.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Make a gun out of cheaper, weaker material............they don't last as long as well-manufactured guns.

That means that innocent people and even bad people, have a better chance at survival.

And let's see if those gangbangers can work a computer and a 3D printer. Patriot Act can track them.

So you don't know what "gun laws" you were making fun of at the very beginning of this thread????:bena:

“Let’s see those gangbangers use a computer” :tom:

Are you saying they’re illiterate thugs? :wonder:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well that’s why I’m asking u for ur plan. I think ur pretty smart. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bitch, "gang bangers" are bringing in more money than you or I, they sell drugs, they steal, they don't pay taxes. How can you be this retarded? Also that doesn't quell firearm theft, no does it actually insinuate an increase in illegal firearm prices because there's already millions upon millions in circulation. 

Fucking dumb

Actually no.

They did a study on drug dealers, and the lower rungs of people in a drug-dealing gang.

Let me see if I can find the article:

A number of insights emerge from the paper. Street-level sellers appear to earn roughly the minimum wage. Earnings within the gang are enormously skewed, however, with high-level gang members earning far more than their legitimate market alternative. Thus, the primary economic motivation for low-level gang members appears to be the possibility of rising up throughthe hierarchy, as in the tournament model of Lazear and Rosen{1981}. The average wage in the gang (taking into account all levels of the hierarchy) is perhaps somewhat above the available legitimate market alternatives, but not appreciably higher

http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/LevittVenkateshAnEconomicAnalysis2000.pdf

You, ummmmmmmmm.............you don't what you are talking about. Do you? The guys at the top do make money.........the guys at the top aren't the ones doing drive-bys with the guns.

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

“Let’s see those gangbangers use a computer” :tom:

Are you saying they’re illiterate thugs? :wonder:

No.............that you performing ANOTHER reading comprehension failure.

Because the thought is completed within the next sentence............I said Patriot Act can track them while they're using the computer and downloading those specific files that the FBI would know are CAD files for guns.

I specifically said LET THOSE GANGBANGERS USE THE COMPUTER..............SO THAT THE FBI CAN TRACK THEM. Looks like you got that wrong. No surprise there.

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Well that’s why I’m asking u for ur plan. I think ur pretty smart. 

Already typed it in previous threads, and you've already seen it. So has Dynocrap.

Go find them there, because another topics from this thread.

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Imagine if trump said it. Lol

Yup..........you got that wrong, but pretended you read it correctly. Not the first time that's happened.

I never read these threads, I just skim the last few posts.

Get the CAD file from the dark web using Tor. 

And now progs are cool with the Patriot Act, ignoring the 4th, and searching everyone's file dls without probable cause? 

37 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I never read these threads, I just skim the last few posts.

Get the CAD file from the dark web using Tor. 

And now progs are cool with the Patriot Act, ignoring the 4th, and searching everyone's file dls without probable cause? 

Except that the authorities would be monitoring the download sites that have the files, and not "everyone's files" just those who access the files. Just need a warrant on the host websites, which they would get easily.

Now if the files were being downloaded from an overseas host, then it definitely falls under existing National Security laws.

This isn't like monitoring people's communications through email or phone. That's actually the Patriot Act. They're monitoring the host websites.

And like I said.........lower quality guns that will definitely break. That's a better situation than what we're dealing now.

They'll need modern CNC machines to make a quality replica gun. And in an urban area, those can be tracked by FBI and ATF. 

And its STILL expensive, obviously, to have them manufactured that way.