Captain Marvel Crossed the billion dollar mark

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Men clearly have periods too. Yeesh guys. Logg off. 

Awwww Brie hurt your fragile masculinity.   Pussy

There is nothing wrong with a rich white person fighting for equality, just like there is nothing wrong with a rich black guy fighting for poor minorities.  I recommend you eat a bag of rotting dicks.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, madmaltese said:

This is a really strange 'told you so' you're trying to pull. No one here that I remember was claiming it would perform poorly financially

Again, what moron here said a press tour would cause the biggest movie of the year so far to fail financially.

Still waiting to see who you are trying to tell 'i told you so' to. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

but that statement also completely ignores my first post asking you who you are saying 'i told you so' to. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

You still haven't posted who you are replying to and who said Cap Marvel wasn't going to be successful here 

And I'll just leave these here since Gouk apparently still can't reply and made a thread in response to a figment of his imagination :mj:

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

They feed off of it it's fuel

These sheep here are all 30 up to 40 . Jerry is 40 and spends hours a day on the internet fighting for the left lol .

It's sad 

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

Except I'm here to tell you that criticizing Brie Larson is not cries of man children because I'm not a man child and I think she's a delusional quack. On the level of Cathy Griffin and Lena Dunham

And the only reason you're defending her is her delusional ideology matches yours

Ahhh so now that the other 6 things you came up with previously didn't stick..

:mjpls:

you're back again.. with another attempt... but now pretending that man children all over the internet weren't up in arms review bombing Rotten tomatoes, spamming YouTube with videos full of tears, boycott full of tears etc... :awww: 

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

And I'll just leave these here since Gouk apparently still can't reply and made a thread in response to a figment of his imagination :mj:

:tom:      I see you FINALLY decided to stop stretching with that other shit you keep throwing up at a wall as it kept back splashing on yourself.   Good on you champ.. took you long enough. 

Now you have joined Vini.. pretending that the man children tears never happen. 

It never happened... I swearz it :awww:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:tom:      I see you FINALLY decided to stop stretching with that other shit you keep throwing up at a wall as it kept back splashing on yourself.   Good on you champ.. took you long enough. 

Now you have joined Vini.. pretending that the man children tears never happen. 

It never happened... I swearz it :awww:

I see you are using the jerry method of thinking they won an argument via someone being over arguing with stupidity. All my points remain, you've ignored every one of them, including the very first one asking you who this thread is in reference too :D

So so obvious yet so hard for you to find it.

I swearz, everyone said it would fail financially, everyoneeeee 

:cmpunk1:

17 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So because the lead in this movie is a crazed left winger feminazi the leftists need to defend the performance of the movie?

:hest:

If she were a conservative woman and she never said any sjw bullshit they wouldn't care about the movie at all :sabu:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Ahhh so now that the other 6 things you came up with previously didn't stick..

:mjpls:

you're back again.. with another attempt... but now pretending that man children all over the internet weren't up in arms review bombing Rotten tomatoes, spamming YouTube with videos full of tears, boycott full of tears etc... :awww: 

So let me get this straight, they trolled RT user reviews and that's why you're celebrating the movie?

Why didn't these trolls do the same to Wonder Woman and Black Panther? Could it be because Brie Larson deserves to be trolled?

And still none of this explains why you're championing this Ant Man level origin story

6 hours ago, Vini said:

This movie could've made 10 billion dollars and dumped all over Avatars box office, it still wouldn't make Brie Larson any less of a feminazi misandrist

Awwww Brie hurt your fragile masculinity.   Pussy

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Vini said:

So let me get this straight, they trolled RT user reviews and that's why you're celebrating the movie?

Why didn't these trolls do the same to Wonder Woman and Black Panther? Could it be because Brie Larson deserves to be trolled?

And still none of this explains why you're championing this Ant Man level origin story

oh but they did. 

and again.... you're trying to throw something out there hoping it sticks.   

What makes you think im championing the story? Where are you making that leap from.. lol

Edited by Goukosan
5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I see you are using the jerry method of thinking they won an argument via someone being over arguing with stupidity. All my points remain, you've ignored every one of them, including the very first one asking you who this thread is in reference too :D

So so obvious yet so hard for you to find it.

I swearz, everyone said it would fail financially, everyoneeeee 

:cmpunk1:

There was no argument to win because you have to yet to make a valid counterpoint to any argument I presented in this thread.  

ALL you have done is assume what you thought was my position, create that..... and then you proceeded to argue against those points you CREATED on my behalf :tom:

Even though this film flopped and is a universal laughing stock, it's sad to see a propganda film like this make any money at all.

To the fat C*nt who stars in this film, your parents are ashamed. You're truly a talentless hack + a political prostitute. No better than a gutless, used up, slimey, disease-ridden whore from some slum. All the money in the world will not buy back your dignity.

Marvel, stop trying to brainwash the young kids with your cuckold films! They don't understand the sick crap you're selling right now, but rest assured, when their cerebral cortex fully forms in adulthood, they will become your enemy once more and join us in the fight against your g*y movies.

BEGONE!