So apparently Red Dead Redemption 2's ambient occlusion was removed

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For being the most consistently owned person in SW history  

i like how nobody mentioned him as a candidate and he was like im perfect for the job. what a dumb cunt 

Make me a mod, guys.   1. I don't game at all, and hate video games in general. 2. I barely post here anymore. 3. I'm never nice and I'll abuse my 'mod powers' for shit and giggles

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You're truly STUPID as fuck.

Dude, TRULY stupid. :hest: 

The lack of a Switch port kills your stupid post about shareholders, it absolutely tears it apart and buries it along with you. 

It's not stupid, it's accurate and you're dumb for trying to wiggle around it. A Switch port of GTAV would bring in more money and sell more units than Red Dead on PC yet neither exist, curious...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The lack of a Switch port kills your stupid post about shareholders, it absolutely tears it apart and buries it along with you. 

It's not stupid, it's accurate and you're dumb for trying to wiggle around it. A Switch port of GTAV would bring in more money and sell more units than Red Dead on PC yet neither exist, curious...

:snoop: 

Switch port of GTA5 would NOT bring as much money in as Red Dead on PC.  You're absolutely retarded.  The game would be $40 max... it wont fit on a cart... there's plenty of technical reasons for them to not bother with that port.

RDR2 was DEVELOPED on PCs... is easy to port... will make TONS of GUARANTEED money... and fits the platform and the Online nature of the game guarantees money coming in for years.

You're a dumb motherfucker... and dude... trust me... I'm going to take PLEASURE in banning you.  I'm gonna throw up a poll when it's time to find out how long we should get rid of your ass for... if not once and for all.  You'll be so embarrassed you wont even want to come back... like you did last time with your tail between your legs :rofl: 

Fuck off clown :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:snoop: 

Switch port of GTA5 would NOT bring as much money in as Red Dead on PC.  You're absolutely retarded.  The game would be $40 max... it wont fit on a cart... there's plenty of technical reasons for them to not bother with that port.

RDR2 was DEVELOPED on PCs... is easy to port... will make TONS of GUARANTEED money... and fits the platform and the Online nature of the game guarantees money coming in for years.

You're a dumb motherfucker... and dude... trust me... I'm going to take PLEASURE in banning you.  I'm gonna throw up a poll when it's time to find out how long we should get rid of your ass for... if not once and for all.  You'll be so embarrassed you wont even want to come back... like you did last time with your tail between your legs :rofl: 

Fuck off clown :hest: 

You're such a little bitch you actually want to ban me because I argue with you about ports of unannounced games, what a fucking salty loser you are. Make a poll right now bitch tits, why delay?

Power tripping dweeb.

jjvmbvN.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You're such a little bitch you actually want to ban me because I argue with you about ports of unannounced games, what a fucking salty loser you are. Make a poll right now bitch tits, why delay?

Dweeb.

Yes, I DO want to ban you.  You're getting too big for your britches when it comes to your prediction shit, and you're always wrong about it.  I'd figure you'd have learnt by now.. but you keep doubling down on stupid... so I'm going to take pleasure in banning you for it. :shrug: 

Look.. you're already crying about it... and it hasn't come to pass yet.  You must be really unsure about yourself if you're already THIS worried :hehe: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yes, I DO want to ban you.  You're getting too big for your britches when it comes to your prediction shit, and you're always wrong about it.  I'd figure you'd have learnt by now.. but you keep doubling down on stupid... so I'm going to take pleasure in banning you for it. :shrug: 

Look.. you're already crying about it... and it hasn't come to pass yet.  You must be really unsure about yourself if you're already THIS worried :hehe: 

Just deactivate my account, this place (because of losers like you) has lost its luster. Thin skinned little babies.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Just deactivate my account, this place (because of losers like you) has lost its luster. Thin skinned little babies.

:tear2: 

Not so confident in his prediction anymore :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

:tear2: 

Not so confident in his prediction anymore :hest: 

I'm confident in that to the fullest extent, I'm just tired of seeing you trying to abuse your mod privileges. You already banned me once in a fit of rage, then you banned me again in another fit of rage but you immediately reversed it thinking I wouldn't notice but I still got the email notification.

You're a real life loser who can't handle yourself on an internet forum so you lash out with the minimal power you possess. What a joke you are.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm confident in that to the fullest extent, I'm just tired of seeing you trying to abuse your mod privileges. You already banned me once in a fit of rage, then you banned me again in another fit of rage but you immediately reversed it thinking I wouldn't notice but I still got the email notification.

You're a real life loser who can't handle yourself on an internet forum so you lash out with the minimal power you possess. What a joke you are.

If I really wanted you banned, then I would have banned you and some other mod would have had to unban you.  I like seeing the reaction I get out of you when you start losing your shit about everything being unfair and mod abuse.  You say dumb shit.. and deserve to be fucked with.  That's a fact.

I can handle myself just fine.. you're just retarded man.  When literally EVERYONE on a forum calls you out for always being fucking wrong and stupid, you have to stop and think that maybe you really are.  However, you keep doubling down.  You're this forums punching bag bitch.. you really need to realize that.

Just now, Remij_ said:

If I really wanted you banned, then I would have banned you and some other mod would have had to unban you.  I like seeing the reaction I get out of you when you start losing your shit about everything being unfair and mod abuse.  You say dumb shit.. and deserve to be fucked with.  That's a fact.

I can handle myself just fine.. you're just retarded man.  When literally EVERYONE on a forum calls you out for always being fucking wrong and stupid, you have to stop and think that maybe you really are.  However, you keep doubling down.  You're this forums punching bag bitch.. you really need to realize that.

I don't care what you have to say anymore, it's done.

10 hours ago, deactivate said:

Power tripping dweeb.

jjvmbvN.png

weren't you salty that he became a mod instead of you? even tho he posted here for like 100 years and you for like 2 days? the irony :D 

10 hours ago, deactivate said:

@Cookester15 @Alphonse Nuke me into outer space, please and thank you.

Did you change your name to deactivate because that's what MS did to the xbone?  Or are you asking to be banned because every time you rage quit, you're back in less than 24 hours? :kaz: