PlayStation Taiwanese: Death Stranding releases Nov. 8th, 2019 and trailer is 9 minutes long.

Same situation as last gen.

Last of Us before March, then PS5 launched in nov. 2020 with mostly junk launch titles.

https://gematsu.com/2019/05/yakuza-series-general-director-on-ichiban-kasuga-game-the-story-is-finished-and-in-recording-ps5-comments

Yakuza series director on PS5:

PlayStation 5

• Even after PlayStation 5 is released, I think PlayStation 4 is going to be the main focus for a while longer.
  • The processing power of PlayStation 5 is incredible, so when we try to think of new gameplay that will utilize its full potential, I’m not really sure which aspects of existing mechanics we should translate.
  • First there was a time when graphics improved, then there was network features, and now I guess you can say its a return to the “programmable” era? I think artificial intelligence and machine learning will continue to evolve.
  • If you would pour its power into graphics it’ll be the best that we’ve yet to see, and I think everyone is thinking about in what way we should use that power. I as well. There’s artificial intelligence and many other things I want to think about.

I'm getting one day one but it's going to be a slog for the first yer or two as usual. the funnest part will just be the fact that it's a new console. Beyond that, it's going to be slow to start.

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol, nope.  

Nov 6th 2019. Death Stranding official.     piIgkJWDuQg  

If they can get a PS5 patch up with Ray Tracing imagine Remij's hard on. 

I’ll get the mid-gen refresh whenever they put it out. The first PS console is usually uglier, bulkier, and buggier with average games. Year 3 always seems to be when to pick it up. 

Resetera is saying PS5 specs are about to leak in a few hours and they will make a new next gen thread. Let's see if this falls through.

I'm personally hoping Sony revives MGS and Silent Hill as IPs. That's kinda my dream scenario. Don't give a shit about specs .

Edited by Team 2019
2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Resetera is saying PS5 specs are about to leak in a few hours and they will make a new next gen thread. Let's see if this falls through.

I'm personally hoping Sony revives MGS and Silent Hill as IPs. That's kinda my dream scenario. Don't give a shit about specs .

those are Konami IPs not Sony's

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I mean PS4 doesn't have state if Decay 2, sea of Thieves or lucky's tale :dame:

Lol cows and sheep getting cocky when they have nothing all year and get a couple h ok holiday games lol .

Honestly what have you 2 played this year ??

Isn't the game engine based off of Guerilla's game engine?  Maybe Guerilla helped them develop the game to get it out the door faster.  Hadn't Guerilla developed a second team?

They got to have their main team working on a Horizon Zero Dawn sequel, and they would've been working on it for about 3 years by the time PS5 arrives.

54 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lol cows and sheep getting cocky when they have nothing all year and get a couple h ok holiday games lol .

Honestly what have you 2 played this year ??

What MS bangers have you played this GEN? :rofls:

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

What MS bangers have you played this GEN? :rofls:

Those two words haven't been - and therefore cannot be used in the same sentence, this generation; unless the word 'lacks' goes in between. :haloben:

2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Nov 6th 2019. Death Stranding official.

piIgkJWDuQg

Holy fuck. Looks like MGSV on crack and steroids. Kojima is back.