There was just another mass shooting.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I can't say I feel anything for the victims personally, I definitely do care... It's extremely saddening to hear about these things when they happen.  However, what more can be said at this poin

Not gay, sry

Ok, yea I'm just gonna lock it.  

You don't even read the articles you reference. It says 12 people were killed. If you don't like that no one has responded go talk about somewhere else.

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

I guess nobody fucking cares that 11 people died.  Fucking shit ass country the U.S. is.  I hope a meteor hits us.  

In the time it took you to post this thread 105 people died, get over it. It sucks for those individuals but honestly who really gives a shit? It's just virtue signaling to care about this stuff, none of us actually do. The only people humans actually care about are themselves and those they're directly connected to and have a real bond with.

Fake ass mother fuckers.  

While I can't say I feel anything for the victims personally, I definitely do care... It's extremely saddening to hear about these things when they happen.  However, what more can be said at this point?  You have a country that won't admit it has a fucked up policy regarding guns... a country who's hubris prevents them from making any significant changes... and they certainly aren't open to any suggestions.  So what good is it?  Besides none of what we say matters anyways.. the government is fucked to the core and nothing is going to change.

I shudder to think of what kind of destruction would be necessary to make the people in charge actually their views and make a change.

Oh, and in before the "You're not even American, you can't talk about it... you don't know what it's like here" bullshit :tom: 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I shudder to think of what kind of destruction would be necessary to make the people in charge actually their views and make a change.

Something that actually signifies a real problem and not nuanced isolated instances which are not only an obscene minority but affect a percent, of a percent of a percent of the population. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Something that actually signifies a real problem and not nuanced isolated instances which are not only an obscene minority but affect a percent, of a percent of a percent of the population. 

See... this is what my post was talking about.  Stupid fucking Americans :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

See... this is what my post was talking about.  Stupid fucking Americans :tom: 

Says a guy from a country that doesn't even have freedom of speech, you're on some Jim Carrey shit. 

The ends don't justify the means. Severe overreactions to a bunch of small scale shit happening doesn't justify blanket legislation that does more damage than good. 

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Says a guy from a country that doesn't even have freedom of speech, you're on some Jim Carrey shit. 

The ends don't justify the means. Severe overreactions to a bunch of small scale shit happening doesn't justify blanket legislation that does more damage than good. 

Wow, I called this too in my post.

Fulfilling the stereotype perfectly. :tom: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Wow, I called this too in my post.

Fulfilling the stereotype perfectly. :tom: 

Predetermining responses which are a given for your idiotic subject matter doesn't make you some kind of precognitive, it's expected response when you're posting as you are.

You've gone straight past retard and into full on Jerry. Change your name from this quote to jehurey and it's literally a Jerry response. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Predetermining responses which are a given for your idiotic subject matter doesn't make you some kind of precognitive, it's expected response when you're posting as you are.

You've gone straight past retard and into full on Jerry. Change your name from this quote to jehurey and it's literally a Jerry response. 

It's not my fault you literally reinforced every point I made.  Get a grip dude.  

Just now, Remij_ said:

It's not my fault you literally reinforced every point I made.  Get a grip dude.  

It should be reinforced because limp dick Canadians who only exist on this Earth because of us shouldn't have some opinion on what goes on here. Especially dumb shit calls for sweeping legislation for something that isn't even a real problem, want some real solutions? Want some reality?

I know where the problem exists, I know why our statistics are so fucked and gun crime seems so out of control here, do you?

There's a very specific reason why...

FgVvLPe.png

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It should be reinforced because limp dick Canadians who only exist on this Earth because of us shouldn't have some opinion on what goes on here. Especially dumb shit calls for sweeping legislation for something that isn't even a real problem, want some real solutions? Want some reality?

I know where the problem exists, I know why our statistics are so fucked and gun crime seems so out of control here, do you?

There's a very specific reason why...

Again making another one of my points for me.  I'm going to highlight them :tom: 

26 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Again making another one of my points for me.  I'm going to highlight them :tom: 

Keep highlighting while ignoring everything else. That's what you people do, you are afraid to call out the real problem, the real reason as to why our gun crime statistics are so fucked. It's entirely rooted in illegal weapons, gang violence and to an absurd disproportion blacks. It's just a cold hard fact on all fronts. 

You guys want to throw down the hammer on so many things which are not actually problems and only serve to harm law abiding citizens all the while running away from facts as far and as fast as you can because you're afraid of being called racists. FBI crime statistics don't lie, we know what the problem is but none of you pacifists have any balls to come to terms with it.

Black people are offing not only themselves but others with illegal weapons at 25x the rate of white people and you wonder why our gun statistics are so horribly skewed? You're trying to push legislation on the rest of us because a relatively small and specific minority in this country are the lions share of the issue as far as gun crime is concerned. Even worse than this you ignore how these weapons are obtained, how they're illegal and how this kind of legislation doesn't stop their crime, it reinforces it and removes the ability for the rest of us to protect ourselves from it. 

You want to protect law abiding Americans by removing our claws while at the same time being unable to remove the claws of others who do not abide by the law. Why am I so passionate about this? Because you're quite literally lobbying for legislation which will get more people killed, make our country less safe which will give criminals more power. It's insanity.

How did western society fall so far and become so sackless that men can't even be honest with themselves anymore. We're becoming so PC that we're literally dying as to not offend or be viewed as racist.. You all belong in a mental institution. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

if you want to talk about gun laws in the US you guys need to play path of exile. every now and then people talk about it in global chat. ive seen the best baits there and mericans always get angry :D 

15 hours ago, lynux3 said:

You don't even read the articles you reference. It says 12 people were killed. If you don't like that no one has responded go talk about somewhere else.

They updated it to 12 after I posted what I said idiot. And nice on deflecting to arguing about semantics.  

14 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Well in the U.S. only when it affects their wallet.  

• Remij locked this topic