Official E3 leak thread.. SPOILERS WILL NOT BE HIDDEN... enter at your own discretion

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smash Banjocoot 

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.

Long time no see     Here's the E3 schedule:  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Microsoft figured out how to charge people on PC for "Live" and they don't even realize it. 

I was talking about Gouk thinking the link contained Halo 5 confirmation for PC. :mj: 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Either way. 

I don't really see this as charging people for live. If I bought the game without Game Pass I'd still be able to play online.

Just now, lynux3 said:

I don't really see this as charging people for live. If I bought the game without Game Pass I'd still be able to play online.

No I mean they found a way to subsidize a subscription service on PC, it's a wolf in sheep's clothing and PC gamers are gobbling it up.

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No I mean they found a way to subsidize a subscription service on PC, it's a wolf in sheep's clothing and PC gamers are gobbling it up.

Eh, it's not any different than Origin Access outside of it being a bigger library... and it looks like Ubisoft is going to be on board so, if anything, PC "subscription" based services is going to be fragmented right out of the gate.

Edited by lynux3
19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Microsoft figured out how to charge people on PC for "Live" and they don't even realize it. 

:|

XBL is free on PC 

and Gamepass is half price 

Lemmings are owned 

Edited by Goukosan
8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

XBox has got to be the worst of all time. People even believe the fakes since it sucks so hard.:D

It's pretty bad when they put their PC equivalent service up for half off. :D

24 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Baited. :D

Trying to dodge it :mj: 

Yea right.. you read the thing and thought where it said "Gears 5, Halo Master Chief Collection" that it was Halo 5 :tom: 

But regardless... it's coming... just not any time soon.  MCC and Infinite first. :smoke: