Halo's not popular anymore :tear2:

Is Remij's going to start using "other metrics" to suggest an Xbox game is going to be a huge hit?

He was relying on Twitch views to sorta say that Sea of Thieves was a huge game, with tons of people playing it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4th place? Like their current ranking here at SW? 

Halo Infinite is a PC game  

What’s dumb about it? Halo 5 sold 5 million, Metacritic 84. Splatoon has sold 8.7 million and Metacritic 83   Im actually being quite generous TBH to put modern Halo in that league

So the reveal trailer for the long awaited sequel to a record setting, multi-billion dollar franchise gets a bit more than a third of the views compared to the cinematic trailer for a new IP? Halo's back, baby. :grimaceleft:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Is Remij's going to start using "other metrics" to suggest an Xbox game is going to be a huge hit?

He was relying on Twitch views to sorta say that Sea of Thieves was a huge game, with tons of people playing it.

8 million people have played it. :shrug: 

Millions ARE playing it :shrug: 

Halo 5 did amazingly well.

Halo Infinite is now on Xbox AND PC... and very likely Steam to boot.

Halo Infinite is going to be huge.

You're a god damn idiot....  ESPECIALLY when you faggots yourselves have posted E3 trailer views (Spider-Man ect) to show how popular Sony games were..

lmfao clown

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

So the reveal trailer for the long awaited sequel to a record setting, multi-billion dollar franchise gets a bit more than a third of the views compared to the cinematic trailer for a new IP? Halo's back, baby. :grimaceleft:

Lemij :mj:

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Cyberpunk isn't a new IP :mj: 

And Cyberpunk probably got most of it's views from SJWs looking to find things to be outraged and complain about... let's be fucking real :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Idiot thinks CDPR created and made this world :hehe: 

I wouldn't go so far as to claim Hotsauce is an idiot; in fact he's one of the more level-headed forumites here. But let's be honest, Cyberpunk is a new game title, insofar as it applies to what we play. I mean who us was old enough to have been able to play Cyberpunk2020?

Sure, Warhammer is a tabletop game, but the Total War version - with a campaign map, and real-time battles is so vastly different compared to the metal figurines on the table with dice rolls that it's a new game based off of the canon, lore, and the original IP.

But my comment was more tongue-in-cheek as I too never knew Cyberpunk2077 (despite all the footage I've seen) was a tabletop game from the 80's. 

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I wouldn't go so far as to claim Hotsauce is an idiot; in fact he's one of the more level-headed forumites here. But let's be honest, Cyberpunk is a new game title, insofar as it applies to what we play. I mean who us was old enough to have been able to play Cyberpunk2020?

Sure, Warhammer is a tabletop game, but the Total War version - with a campaign map, and real-time battles is so vastly different compared to the metal figurines on the table with dice rolls that it's a new game based off of the canon, lore, and the original IP.

But my comment was more tongue-in-cheek as I too never knew Cyberpunk2077 (despite all the footage I've seen) was a tabletop game from the 80's. 

I changed it because even I realize that I say that shit too much.  I know he's not an idiot, dummy.. I'm just playing.

If anything, YOU'RE the idiot for demoding youself :smilecry:

jk :-* 

@Cookester15 mod the man again for crying out loud 

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Owned for your lack of esoteric knowledge of tabletop games from the 80's. :face:

Esoteric knowledge of tabletop games from the 80s was next on my list to practice for video game Jeopardy. DarthVaderNoooo.jpg

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I changed it because even I realize that I say that shit too much.  I know he's not an idiot, dummy.. I'm just playing.

If anything, YOU'RE the idiot for demoding youself :smilecry:

jk :-* 

@Cookester15 mod the man again for crying out loud 

What can I say? I'm in a class of my own. :killzone:

:-* 

All this E-rep and I'm still able to de-mod myself. :denzel3:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat