Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Mario Maker 2 course sharing thread.

i think we can build a pretty sweet collection of SW levels, since a lot of us own the game. 

35 minutes ago, Casual said:

Damn this shit is dope. Never played the Wii U version. 

Surprised at how well made a lot of the courses are. The searching is kinda barebones but it gets the job done. 

ohh it's going to get even better... the game launched less than 24 hrs ago.... over time... the type of levels people come up with get much much better than they are now.

I like that the story mode serves as a template for what type of things you can do in this game.... each new level is giving me ideas :whew:

On the Wiiu version... after a few weeks.. Nintendo had guest designers from other studios upload levels weekly.... I hope they bring that back. 

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i think we can build a pretty sweet collection of SW levels, since a lot of us own the game. 

remember the courses we made last time?:tophat2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Arghhh. I'll have to get it next week. I'm leaving for 4 day camping trip then going to Colorado for 4 days. Cyas!

isn't one of the big switch selling points the mobile aspect? or are you scared people will make fun of a white grown man with a fisher price toy?

1 hour ago, kaz said:

isn't one of the big switch selling points the mobile aspect? or are you scared people will make fun of a white grown man with a fisher price toy?

I'm disconnecting 

Just been doing story mode so far. That no jump level was awesome. 

8 hours ago, Ike said:

Just been doing story mode so far. That no jump level was awesome. 

Yea it was... it actually changes everything... can't wait to make my own :whew:

13 hours ago, Kitad said:

Alright I got it: try out my new level you fucks

WG3-4G7-TNF

Gonna try it now :tophat2:

*update*

just beat it.... decent stage bro :leo:

Edited by Goukosan

Halfway through story mode. Haven’t touched online yet but the pre made stages are so good. 

15 minutes ago, Ike said:

Halfway through story mode. Haven’t touched online yet but the pre made stages are so good. 

Story mode :whew:

Yeah, ever since they talked about Clear Conditions in that 10-minute video a couple of months back, I knew that was going to be the game-changer and take Mario Maker to the next level.

54 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, ever since they talked about Clear Conditions in that 10-minute video a couple of months back, I knew that was going to be the game-changer and take Mario Maker to the next level.

the clear conditions feature is godly af. 

I also really like those poison mushrooms that follow you around. Makes things challenging. Game is incredible. 100% the castle but haven’t beat all the story mode missions yet.