Will xbox 2 be the biggest console bomb In history ?

absolutely, i expect less sales than the OG xbox.  It's my firm belief that in 2-3 years MS will be putting games on PS5 and Switch anyways.

There is zero hype for Xbox next, people aren't stupid. Those of us who went Xbox this gen got straight up conned. i'd bet atleast half of the people that bought an XB1 were kicking themselves all gen, they won't make the same mistake twice.

20 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

absolutely, i expect less sales than the OG xbox.  It's my firm belief that in 2-3 years MS will be putting games on PS5 and Switch anyways.

There is zero hype for Xbox next, people aren't stupid. Those of us who went Xbox this gen got straight up conned. i'd bet atleast half of the people that bought an XB1 were kicking themselves all gen, they won't make the same mistake twice.

I bet ms will put ms games on ps5 at launch .

I cant understand why MS thinks peoppe will buy the next box when it literally has no identity. You cant get everything it has to offer on PC.

Dont want to buy a PC? Ps5 has exclusives,  Japanese support and most likely MS games as well .

There is literally no reason to buy an xbox .

20 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I figure they'll be happy with just breaking even and don't want Sony to have the only home console next gen :laff:

When xbox 2 sells 2 million consoles Phil Spencer be like we dont care about sales!! Try gamepass on ps5 for 1 dollar!!

Play on PC like we do !

Xbox fans ? Cuck you LOL

Edited by JONBpc

play on pc like we do :mj:  fkn hell xbox just gave up at some point into this gen and went completely insane.

matching console players with pc players in multiplayer games says a lot about how much xbox wants to fuck their fanbase :mj:  get fucked

"no, it's fine. you are all retards, it has nothing to do with xbox. I can play counter strike but i prefer playing with original xbox controller against pc players with kb&m and get fucked in the ass" -dildotart

"Project Scarlett? the most powerful console ever made... just like xbox one without games. BUT this time we are also developing games for sony!"

Image result for phil spencer laughing

• Haha 1

Any sane person's last straw was Phil getting up there and pitching ANOTHER new console with no software, using the same 'it's a monster' campaign on top of it :rofl: 

He launched DoneX with Super Lucky Tale as the headliner :lawl::whoo:

Seriously, i'm not baiting, think about it for a second: Scarlett is a ground up Phil Spencer console. This console is DOOMED. 

Atleast XBONE had a solid year and a half of Don Mattrick games and deals behind it. Pretty much everything worthwhile on BONE was done by Don... Sunset Overdrive, Ryse, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising, Quantum Break, literally every game lems are forced to STILL bring up to defend the console to this day were all Don Mattrick games. the second Phil took over the saturday morning cartoon game nightmare started, and it isn't stopping any time soon.

A pure 100% Phil console... dear God. Scarlett will be the worst console of all time, bookmark this.

It's honestly hard to say.  If Halo Infinite is awesome, the console will sell a shit load at launch.  It's going to be a good piece of hardware for the price regardless... so there's going to be lots of people who will pick one up.

MS really needs Halo to be awesome though.  A good, high scoring Halo game that touches all of the right nostalgic notes will propel the system.  If they have that, and some actual new AAA announcements for E3 next year.. then they could have a good build up to launch.

Whether that will happen though... :ben: