OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

Just now, Goukosan said:

No retard... for a start...stop making up shit and running with it like it's true. 

No matter what the voices in your head tell you... He is not from London and I am. not from Europe.... 

i never said he was from London.

i said he was from the UK. 

Does your brain not compute that London is the capital and known center of the country?

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

He doesn't agree with me but do you see me trying to steamroll him with an agenda, he's just trying to have a conversation with you zealots and you're attacking him.

You have an agenda and ideas you want to see pushed regardless of their effectiveness, and opposition to these ideas are met with malice and disregard.

You're a moron. 

Preventing many innocent people from dying needlessly because of the actions of one person = having an agenda.

Just now, Remij_ said:

No I'm really not.  I'm speaking of the reality of what America is.

I don't live this... and neither do you..  None of you have fired your gun in self defense... EVER.   You guys... who have never had to use your guns... are arguing about how necessary they are..  and that people on the outside simply can't understand.  

Tell me why is it that the people who have NEVER had to use their guns in self defense are always the staunchest supporters of why they are necessary?

That's all bullshit Jon.  Start removing guns from the streets.  Change regulations so that it's extremely hard to get a gun.  Remove the vast amount of UNNECESSARY guns people have in their homes.  Do more to crack down on criminal activity.  

There's lots that can be done.. and THEN.. if/when the crime rates begin to go down.. people can start feeling more comfortable giving up their guns and won't see the need for the quite frankly EXCESSIVE firepower they have.

My argument is that I dont think a Canadian should tell an american that they shouldnt be able to own a gun to protect themselves and family .

Now you argue gun control as if I stated an uncountable amount of times itt that I am for .

It might take 20 years , but for now give up your guns and hope you can kill the bad guy with a bat and swiss army knife .

There is nothing wrong with owning a gun for self protection in this CURRENT climate .

Just now, Remij_ said:

Just ignore him if he wont discuss anything with you.  Anything more is contributing to derailing the thread.

LMFAO :D JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER :D 

"Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead" :tear: 

OMG :tom: 

• Haha 2

He doesn't agree with me but do you see me trying to steamroll him with an agenda, he's just trying to have a conversation with you zealots and you're attacking him.

You have an agenda and ideas you want to see pushed regardless of their effectiveness, and opposition to these ideas are met with malice and disregard.

You're a moron. 

Im not attacking Jonb1..stop trying to change the topic. 

Jonb1 agrees with all of us on the principle....and they're all discussing it. 

So about this discussion.... let's discuss how gun control takes aways guns from. legal gun owners. 

Let's discuss that. :sass1:

Just now, jehurey said:

Preventing many innocent people from dying needlessly because of the actions of one person = having an agenda.

It's an agenda when you can't quantify its effectiveness and how it will not detract from rights holders but still continue to push it. 

It's an agenda when you can't quantify its effectiveness and how it will not detract from rights holders but still continue to push it. 

I can quantify its effectiveness.

I've seen other people in other countries............and see them NOT DYING from gun violence when they removed the guns.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You're a moron. 

That's the point.  I dont agree with a lot of what you say but I let you have your opinion. 

These guys will not let you have an opinion . 

They think what they say is god . Funny part half them arent even from here .

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

"I'm not from London, I'm from the UK" 

LMFAO. They're now ashamed of their capital :D:D:D 

I'm from Australia you moron :freeman:

and yeah, we are talking specifically about where you live lol

I mean do you want start using war torn regions as examples next? 

Just now, JONBpc said:

That's the point.  I dont agree with a lot of what you say but I let you have your opinion. 

:cmpunk2:

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

i never said he was from London.

i said he was from the UK. 

Does your brain not compute that London is the capital and known center of the country?

16 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

As an American, I would feel batshit scared walking through London past 7 PM. 

Ah yes, you are "truly" safe in your dystopian shithole.  

He is not from the UK either you dumb shit :rofls:

First yesterday you said im from Europe 

Then today you said he is from London... then UK. 

Stop making up shit you batshit retard :rofls:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, JONBpc said:

No...........we are QUESTIONING your opinion.

And you aren't answering.

That's not the same as us "not letting you have an opinion"

What you are asking "let me say baseless things...........and let me say them UNCHALLENGED"

That simply doesn't fly when talking around adults with critical thinking ability.

6 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

My argument is that I dont think a Canadian should tell an american that they shouldnt be able to own a gun to protect themselves and family .

Now you argue gun control as if I stated an uncountable amount of times itt that I am for .

It might take 20 years , but for now give up your guns and hope you can kill the bad guy with a bat and swiss army knife .

There is nothing wrong with owning a gun for self protection in this CURRENT climate .

Then there's nothing to discuss.  You think it's impossible, and you're not willing to give up that something that you've never had to use.. to help improve the countries situation.  That's why it's hard to feel sorry for you guys.

I'm not saying remove guns from people who want to protect their homes.... at least.. not right away.  Remove guns from the streets and make it harder for people to get guns.  How many guns does a person need for protection?  Make it HARDER and stricter, and help educate people to understand that making it harder to get a gun isn't infringing on their right to protect themselves... it's making it harder for people who would use those guns to commit crimes to gain access to them.

You've got to change your mindsets man.

Just now, jehurey said:

No...........we are QUESTIONING your opinion.

And you aren't answering.

That's not the same as us "not letting you have an opinion"

What you are asking "let me say baseless things...........and let me say them UNCHALLENGED"

That simply doesn't fly when talking around adults with critical thinking ability.

You're batshit . Everyone knows your game Jerry. 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

We really don't need to be from America Jon.  If anything it's because we're not from there that we can tell you how ridiculous the countries views on it are. :shrug: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Then there's nothing to discuss.  You think it's impossible, and you're not willing to give up that something that you've never had to use.. to help improve your situation.  That's why it's hard to feel sorry for you guys.

I'm not saying remove guns from people who want to protect their homes.... at least.. not right away.  Remove guns from the streets and make it harder for people to get guns.  How many guns does a person need for protection?  Make it HARDER and stricter, and help educate people to understand that making it harder to get a gun isn't infringing on their right to protect themselves... it's making it harder for people who would use those guns to commit crimes to gain access to them.

One half of America has to clean this up..............while carrying the other half of America as dead-weight.

We're trying to push a boulder uphill with half the country pushing it in the opposite direction.

It is hard.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Then there's nothing to discuss.  You think it's impossible, and you're not willing to give up that something that you've never had to use.. to help improve your situation.  That's why it's hard to feel sorry for you guys.

You guys need to change your mindset as well , imo.