OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Watch it or don't bother, I'm not wasting anymore effort trying to convince you of anything when you won't make the slightest bit of effort to watch the acquisition process first hand from beginning to end and how problematic it is. 

I'm not asking you to. convince me... I'm asking you to state your case. 

You have yet to say how legal gun owners will lose their guns :sass1:

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

:snoop: 

I mean, I think there's an assumption here. 

Democrats have made certain people believe that banning guns will some how "solve" something. 

As if the slimey Democrat politician is so "concerned" about people and their loved ones, that they're doing this ban out of the "goodness" of their hearts and not for ulterior motives. 

Come on, people. Wake up. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You are banking on the military siding with you vs the government? :rofls:

Bro, if the US government were to try to pull this... the first thing they would do is to ensure the military,CIA etc are in it's back pockets. 

You and SheepKilla are beyond delusional. 

There could be lots of bail outs if the government told the military they had to go kill their own people .

I think a lot wouldnt do it .

Wouldnt get to that point . The government would not be bring out drones and bombs .

That would be the end of america

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You have no idea how war, territorial control, numbers, and strategy works. 

It's not as simple as sending drones in to bomb people. Otherwise, we'd have won in the Middle East and not spent 10 years there worthlessly doing nothing. And that's against a FOREIGN enemy, not a civil war. 

I could have sworn Saddam and his army was killed as well as bin laden :interesting:

Again.. you are comparing ARMIES vs ARMIES... or Country vs Countries...to civilians vs the US Army. 

Oh wait.. hold up.... a fully armored tank and an F-16 is circling me... BRB :gun2:

Just now, JONBpc said:

There could be lots of bail outs if the government told the military they had to go kill their own people .

Wouldnt get to that point . The government would not be bring out drones and bombs .

That's too much logic for Gouk. 

His brain might not get it and he might ask you to "prove" it again. 

Just now, JONBpc said:

Ideally.  That's NOT how it is . Like you said the reality is that people will break in and kill you and your family.

Reality is there is nothing wrong with wanting to protect yourself and them , regardless of the chance of it happening .

Things have to change Jon.  That's ONLY the reality because you guys are unwilling to change.  It's the chicken and egg shit... 

You must think that people who don't have guns don't do anything to protect their families right?  I mean... there's a chance of it happening everywhere in the world... but the reality is that I don't feel I need a gun to protect my family.  I'm glad I live in a place where that's the case... and I believe it's that way because not every fucking idiot can buy a gun.

Just now, JONBpc said:

Jonb1... we know this.

but SheepKilla and DynamiteCop believe we civilizations with our guns can stop the current US army and their unmanned drones, tanks, guided missiles, F-16s..etc :rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Jonb1... we know this.

but SheepKilla and DynamiteCop believe we civilizations with our guns can stop the current US army and their unmanned drones, tanks, guided missiles, F-16s..etc :rofls:

Again, you're operating under the assumption that there would be government and military wide complicity, there wouldn't be. We would have just as much at our disposal if not more. 

It's fucking hilarious how easily you guys bent over and gave up gigantic privacy rights to your governments because you feared terrorism yet can't give up some levels of gun rights to save your own people. Your gov and giant corporations have you guys dancing like puppets. 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Exactly... It's not going to happen...   It's ridiculous that American's believe that it actually could happen.. and that they must be prepared..  IF it WAS going to happen... then there's nothing you could do about it anyway.  That's why it's such a hilariously outdated and stupid rationalization.

12 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Ok ? Si what's wrong with wanting to protect yourself and family ?

What wrong with solving the ROOT of the problem, instead of just putting all of your time and effort dealing with the SYMPTOMS of the problem?

12 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Fucking clowns :D 

Notice that their rationale just gets MORE and MORE ridiculous.

We are sitting here telling them "YOU CAN HAVE GUNS.....if you do the right things.......you can GET A FUCKING GUN"

And they're not listening.............they're just not listening. Its like they are imagining us saying other things.

They're choosing to disconnect themselves from reality.

Apparently the military defectors will take the all military software, AI and resources needed operate the drones, F-16s... they will also take the infrastructure needed to utilize it etc :salute:

My back up is here guiz....the government doesn't stand a chance :duke:

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Things have to change Jon.  That's ONLY the reality because you guys are unwilling to change.  It's the chicken and egg shit... 

You must think that people who don't have guns don't do anything to protect their families right?  I mean... there's a chance of it happening everywhere in the world... but the reality is that I don't feel I need a gun to protect my family.  I'm glad I live in a place where that's the case... and I believe it's that way because not every fucking idiot can buy a gun.

Like you said you dont live in that place. 

Not saying things shouldn't change , I'm not against gun control , I'm not scared to go on about my life without guns .

But the reality is,  currently there is no reason to question people's reasoning for owning guns .

Even if things got better,  and the chances were still small I would still never question it .

Just now, madmaltese said:

It's fucking hilarious how easily you guys bent over and gave up gigantic privacy rights to your governments because you feared terrorism yet can't give up some levels of gun rights to save your own people. Your gov and giant corporations have you guys dancing like puppets. 

Look at the UK today. 

It's a laughing stock across the world. London is a laughing stock on YouTube. How many lives did you save by banning guns in London, the knife-capital of hte world? 

And you can honestly say you're proud of all that?