OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is total bullshit, gun controls aim is to make it incredibly hard to access weapons, even for those perfectly capable of owning and purchasing them. It aims to make it a ridiculous and convoluted process almost not worth the efforts to attain them.

No. If you aren't a criminal with a criminal record.

And you can afford the gun, and pass all the proper gun training on a reasonable periodic basis, and are in good mental health...........then I have absolutely no problem with you having a gun.

I have no problem with a truck driver hauling a 20-ton payload that could crush me like a little bug.........as long as that truck driver have passed all of the extensive safety checks and is being regulated by his emplyer and the government on a consistent basis. Got no problem with him driving that dangerous payload on the road EVERY DAY.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

Just now, Remij_ said:

The government SHOULD take away all your fucking guns you fucking WACKOS!  You guys are literally INSANE.

On what basis? Who have I shot? Who have I injured? Who have I threatened with firearm violence?

You're not even keeled, and you're a Canadian, stay in your lane. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

The government SHOULD take away all your fucking guns you fucking WACKOS!  You guys are literally INSANE.

We've been doing fine for centuries. But all of a sudden the govt needs to step in? 

Stop relying on emotion and think this through logically. 

You think the government is going to make you more safe by taking away everyone and anyone's ability to own a gun? 

I used to be mum about the issue until I realized that Dems were appealing to emotions and fear rather than rational thinking. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No... but do you think the government will do something about it then?  How far does it have to go Jon?

Look man I'm with y'all.  I'm stated many times itt ban all guns . 

My disagreement comes with me thinking it won't stop this, and you guys thinking it will .

You say they should take all the guns . I dont understand how you even think that is impossible .

That won't stop gun violence , that will just create an unimaginable more amount of it , along with other country breaking things.

39 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Is because there IS a difference,  that's what I was trying to explain to DumbMutt w his dumb list .

Nobody cares about the gang violence because they are mostly killing each other.  They arent walking into public spaces and killing masses of innocent people .

Does that make it less relevant? Probably to people that dont live in gang environments (most of us). Still a point that shouldn't be ignored when people talk about gun control ...which is mostly only brought up when a public shooting occurs. 

and  what I was trying to explain to your dumb ass was that every other country on that list also has gangs and gang problems yet doesn't have mass shootings statistics, even for gang violence. Because of GUNS.

I have never entered the race debate. Stop trying to mix topics. 

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You've not talked about gang violence 50 times in 10 years . 

I'm not derailing anything .

If you dont want to discuss this then dont reply . 

NUH UH UH..............now you're trying to change the conditions.

You didn't say talk about GANG violence.

Let's look at your post:

22 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Go for it .

It's just interesting to me how none of you ever talk about gun control until something like these 2 incidents happen.

Yup..............you never made your insinuation exclusively about gang violence.

You just tried to lie.

Your attempt at TRYING to discredit me failed.

You're done.............stop derailing the thread.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

On what basis? Who have I shot? Who have I injured? Who have I threatened with firearm violence?

You're not even keeled, and you're a Canadian, stay in your lane. 

On the basis that you've NEVER had to use it to protect yourself... and the country is in more danger with everyone owning guns than it would be with a complete ban on guns.

You guys are fucking retarded.  You think guns = freedom and protection... You're completely fucking blind and stupid as fuck.  The entire rest of the world sees it.

And no... it's not surprising you fucking idiots act confused... 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is total bullshit, gun controls aim is to make it incredibly hard to access weapons, even for those perfectly capable of owning and purchasing them. It aims to make it a ridiculous and convoluted process almost not worth the efforts to attain them.

no retard... have you actually read any proposed gun control bill? 

or are you just repeating right wing media BS? 

If you're a law abiding citizen who isn't a nut job.... you will still have easy lawful access to guns

Just now, SheepKilla said:

We've been doing fine for centuries. But all of a sudden the govt needs to step in? 

You think the government is going to make you more safe by taking away everyone and anyone's ability to own a gun? 

I used to be mum about the issue until I realized that Dems were appealing to emotions and fear rather than rational thinking. 

Were guns a problem 20+ years ago? No, and they're not now. Guns haven't changed, the ratio of ownership hasn't changed, society has. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

What do you mean all of a sudden?

Are you able to buy bazookas, or mines?  Or explosives over the counter?

We already gun control...............its ALREADY existed, we're just arguing where the line should be.

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

and  what I was trying to explain to your dumb ass was that every other country on that list also has gangs and gang problems yet doesn't have mass shootings statistics, even for gang violence. Because of GUNS.

I have never entered the race debate. Stop trying to mix topics. 

If you have gangs you have gang violence . Period .

And im not talking about race , at all .

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

On the basis that you've NEVER had to use it to protect yourself... and the country is in more danger with everyone owning guns than it would be with a complete ban on guns.

You guys are fucking retarded.  You think guns = freedom and protection... You're completely fucking blind and stupid as fuck.  The entire rest of the world sees it.

And no... it's not surprising you fucking idiots act confused... 

So if someone kicks down my door in the middle of the night and has a gun I should rely on conventional methods to dispatch them and not a firearm?

I don't aim to be a statistic and I don't aim to add to statistics, but I will add to them if it comes to it. 

You're retarded. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Were guns a problem 20+ years ago? No, and they're not now. Guns haven't changed, the ratio of ownership hasn't changed, society has

If anything, crime has even gone down supposedly.

Taking away guns is about cementing government and political power, not about keeping people "safe." 

Being overly suspicious never hurt anyone. 

Being overly trusting has gotten hundreds of millions killed. 

Gun ownership is a constitutional right.... its not going anywhere.  

Can't believe you retards are against checks to see if someone is crazy, a criminal or has a license before selling them a gun. 

Like WTF? 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Look man I'm with y'all.  I'm stated many times itt ban all guns . 

My disagreement comes with me thinking it won't stop this, and you guys thinking it will .

You say they should take all the guns . I dont understand how you even think that is impossible .

That won't stop gun violence , that will just create an unimaginable more amount of it , along with other country breaking things.

Jon, I don't think it's possible... because Americans are fucking IDIOTS.  You understand that right?  You've been conditioned to think that you need guns to protect yourself and if ever in the event that they government tries to take away your rights, you can retaliate... well that's just bullshit.

Americans live in fear of their fellow Americans, and their own government.  How fucking sad. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah but not mass shootings, those are exclusive to America. Which is the point of the entire thread. fmd

My argument with you was that you presented a number of mass shootings which was majority gang violence . Not mass shootings the way we see them .

Just now, madmaltese said:

Yeah but not mass shootings, those are exclusive to America. Which is the point of the entire thread. fmd

So the 130 people that died in Paris just four years ago wasn't a mass shooting? 

LMFAO. "exclusive to America" 

If anything, crime has even gone down supposedly.

Taking away guns is about cementing government and political power, not about keeping people "safe." 

Bro... civilian guns can't stop the military..... you can't be this stupid :rofls:

Do you know how advanced the US military is?